Shaman lady

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I'm just curious, many have said that the so-called chosen ones to become shamans would receive some sort of sickness to let them know that they are destined to become a shaman. If that's the case, can someone explain to me what kinds of sickness those people are having and have they been checked out by the doctors? I, too, have been told a few times that you have to be chosen to become a shaman, but have yet to seen one who's been in this circumstance before.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
all i gotta say is, GOOD GOD I'M NOT THE CHOSEN ONE. they can see ghosts and it's scary.

one of my uncle was "the chosen one". but he refused to be one so instead he went to church. he died. doctor explained as "a stroke"

candi

sarNie Juvenile
My dad is a shaman. My older sister was chose to be one too, but she doesnt want to be one so my dad had to do some kind of rituals to block the spirits from her. I'm glad I'm not one!

myx

sArNieZ
my grandpa says that if you're the choosen one and you don't want to become a shaman, u can do some kind of rituals to block it like what candi say, or you can't go to church. i don't think that one should change their religion because they don't want to become a shaman.