share true real life love story

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
in regards to the "real" family issue...no one really knows every single little thing about another person...blood related or not...everyone has to admit that they have atleast one little secret that no one knows...no one ever really knows how another person's mind works...you may think you know someone but eventually they'll surprise you with one thing or another...that's what makes life interesting...if everyone knows everyone...that'll make life really dull and predictable...

another thing i have to add...why the hell do hmong people always have to make a big deal out things that aren't their freakin business???!!!...wang and amaymoua's story is their own and theirs alone!...since this was a love life story thread...and amaymoua was willing to share her personal experience...why the hell can't people just keep it that way???...and you know who you are...i don't have to start naming names...get a life people!...if this is what your life consist of then i feel sorry for you

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
True said:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY..Mind ur own business...We don't have time to come on here and stalk her ugly azz n talk Smack..We're just pointing out our side of the story and if u can't face the fact then i suggest u stay out of it. No, fighting back n forth doesn't make us feel better..But pointing out the truth does..Yeah, she may have her story but we have ours too. I'm not here to talk smack about her..I careless n FYI.....We didn't stalk her..Some people who knows this fake azz girl told us that she comes on this site..Isn't it funny how people who don't even know her..Know about Wang n her story....Well first of all. Lets just say that her story must be too unbelievable to be true because if it was as true as what she posted on here...I don't think any of the family would have a different side to the story. Also, we're not here to try to win..We're just here on our freewill to say what we want to say and if you have a problem.. I suggest you go elsewhere to so don't u dare coming on here acting like you know so much lol..You're just going to make a fool out of yourself....
[post="111314"][/post]​
let's see...amaymoua posted her story on the 18th of this month...you joined the forum on the 21st of this month...you've had a total of 6 posts...4 of them are in this thread...coincidence???...or need i say more???...between the two of us...who's making a bigger fool of whom???...i think most people would agree with me who the fool is...what i suggest you do is focus more on your pathetic life than on someone else's...you might actually get lucky enough to find some pathetic loser to fall for you and your "boohoo poor me" act...as for how i know about the REAL story?...i've got my sources...none of which is worth mentioning to the likes of you...like what someone mentioned before...it's people like you who make the good hmong people look bad

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
anti-hmong said:
let's see...amaymoua posted her story on the 18th of this month...you joined the forum on the 21st of this month...you've had a total of 6 posts...4 of them are in this thread...coincidence???...or need i say more???...between the two of us...who's making a bigger fool of whom???...i think most people would agree with me who the fool is...what i suggest you do is focus more on your pathetic life than on someone else's...you might actually get lucky enough to find some pathetic loser to fall for you and your "boohoo poor me" act...as for how i know about the REAL story?...i've got my sources...none of which is worth mentioning to the likes of you...like what someone mentioned before...it's people like you who make the good hmong people look bad
[post="111398"][/post]​
:)

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
someone please post your story... because i'm tired of some people making a big deal out of my story... damn... someone just make up one that is hella good .. so some people would just leave me alone...

Anyhow... life is life.. there's nothing we can do about anything... we're all here to experience all the good and all the bad of life.... no matter how much we hate it or like it...

MOVE ON THE THE NEXT STORY PLEASE... ALL THESE HATER IS MAKING MY HEAD HURT.... BUT IT'S HELLA FUNNY TO THINK HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD GET...

WHO GOT A NICE STORY TO TELL... PLEASE DO SO, I'M GETTING TIRED OF READING ABOUT MY ISSUE ... LEAVE IT WHERE IT BELONGS.. IN THE PAST AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. NO NEED ME TO NAME .

DAMN SOME PEOPLE BE HELLA LOVING ME ... JUST CAN'T STOP STALKING AND TALKING ABOUT ME 24-7...

NEXT STORY PLEASE...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nkaujhmooblauj said:
uh... amaymoua....

you said that no one will know the real him? so you are saying that you knew him best?

so... maybe i should remind you that no one will ever know anyone best if they're not part of the "real" family... blood family i should say..

i just think that you shouldn't say that no one will know the real him...
[post="111271"][/post]​
They're married...they're their own family...as for "real family" knowing each other best, I couldn't agree...what about dysfunctional families? Maybe cause you come from a very good family...it seems to me that Wang's family is a probably not what you might call a typical family (from Pa's perspective)...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
anti-hmong said:
[post="111398"][/post]​
Hm...wow...seems like you're the stalker now...

Anyways...can we all be civilized people and watch our language...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
amaymoua said:
someone please post your story... because i'm tired of some  people making a big deal out of my story... damn... someone just make up one that is hella good .. so  some people would just leave me alone...

Anyhow... life is life.. there's nothing we can do about anything... we're all here to experience all the good and all the bad of life.... no matter how much we hate it or like it...

MOVE ON THE THE NEXT STORY PLEASE... ALL THESE HATER IS MAKING MY HEAD HURT.... BUT IT'S HELLA FUNNY TO THINK HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD GET...
WHO GOT A NICE STORY TO TELL... PLEASE DO SO, I'M GETTING TIRED OF READING ABOUT MY ISSUE ... LEAVE IT WHERE IT BELONGS.. IN THE PAST AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. NO NEED ME TO NAME . 

DAMN SOME PEOPLE BE HELLA LOVING ME ... JUST CAN'T STOP STALKING AND TALKING ABOUT ME 24-7...

NEXT STORY PLEASE...
[post="111432"][/post]​
Girl...it must have been harsh on you going through all that...like you said, it's your story...on the other hand, I do understand where his sister is coming from...my experience migh not be as tragic as yours, but I can relate to it...my ex-bf's sister hates my guts...the thing is I've never really done anything to her...she blames me for how her brother turned out...she basically said that I deserved to get hit by her brother...she straight up back him up while talking hella shit about him too...kinda like how Wang's sister said that you should die too for being the reason for his death and then going from that to saying that he's a cheater...

I wish the best of luck to you in the future...hopefully you can break free from that hatred line between you and his family...the same goes to his family...life is too short to relive the past!!

natty

Chubs
here i'll post a real story.. this one is sort of funny and sad too.. it's about a friend of mine and i already got permission..

my friend fell in love with one of our other friend.. they were secretly in love, secretly dating, why? i have no clue.. maybe the teasing? and another thing she is totally hot and from what she told me, he didnt want people to ask him if he "hit it".. well after dating a couple of months, she moved away for college, he asked her to stay but she wanted to pursue her career her dreams her adventure so they parted ways... he was always in her heart, she told me that there was never a minute that goes by in her life away from him that she does not think about him.. he eventually moved on and so did she.. she even got engage.. then on september 11, as the whole world saw, two planes hit the twin tower, he was working in one of the tower.. her heart shattered to pieces, afraid for him, she droved cross country from california to nyc without any sleep to see if he was ok since all phone lines were down.. he was not ok, he died... at his no body funeral friends were all wondering why she fainted so much but then again we all fainted alot.. our bestfriend died.. what can possibly be worst then that... the night before she left to go back to california, his mother gave her his journal. yes, guys write in journals too.. inside was his feelings, pouring out on just a piece of paper about how much he loves her, thought aobut her, and hurt when he found out she was getting married... she went back to california, dead but because she was such a strong person and a person who run away from her feelings, she made a mistake and married her fiance thinking she will find happiness.. that guy eventually cheated on her and they divorced.. she then went back to nyc.. a couple of years later, she met her boss's son at a party given at their house... she had a one night stand with the boss son, a month later, she found out she's pregnant... she worked up the courage to tell him, he didnt ask "is it my baby" nor did he ask "who's baby is it".. instead he ask her, "how are you feeling? any morning sickness?" he was positive that the baby is his.. they decide to tell their parents.. the parents then asked "so when is the wedding?"... and he said "wedding? we're barely getting to know each other, let's not move that fast" <_< ..... so that was in december.. ^_^ since then, they are getting to know each other.. he suffered for 4 weeks of morning sickness.. it was so cute.. i think love is blooming.. how nice is it that love can happen from something so tiny that hasnt open it's eyes to look at the world yet.. it's pretty amazing.. her life is pretty amazing.. i dont doubt a bit that this story wont end happy..

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
i couldn't agree more ... finally something we can all smile about... cute story natty.... please post more story like it... i need to a smile on my face...

slee00

sarNie Adult
natty said:
here i'll post a real story.. this one is sort of funny and sad too.. it's about a friend of mine and i already got permission..

. he suffered for 4 weeks of morning sickness....
[post="111458"][/post]​

One of my friends husband always get morning sickness whenever she is pregnant...and she was pregnant 4 times. Each time he got worst than the last...I am really glad he went thru that with her...Wish my husband would get morning sickness when i was pregnant!!! He said I was just being lazy!

sulad

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
One of my friends husband always get morning sickness whenever she is pregnant...and she was pregnant 4 times. Each time he got worst than the last...I am really glad he went thru that with her...Wish my husband would get morning sickness when i was pregnant!!! He said I was just being lazy!
[post="111670"][/post]​
HAHAHA....Aww.... :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Natty,

Yeah me remember you telling me this one. I was laughing my ass off when you told me. HAHAH, hope everything is doing well for them two right now.

Remember the name CHOR works both for boy or girl okay. HEHEHE.

natty

Chubs
Chor_Moua said:
Natty,

Yeah me remember you telling me this one. I was laughing my ass off when you told me. HAHAH, hope everything is doing well for them two right now.

Remember the name CHOR works both for boy or girl okay. HEHEHE.
[post="111721"][/post]​

lol stupid chor... they're doing ok.. except that she has to be monitor now.. not a very peaceful pregnancy.. prenatal diabetes and also anemic..

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Guys should get something.. since the girl is the one who's going through all the pain and hard work.... this world is so unfair to the girls sometime.....

anyhow any new stories.... my friend got one, but I gotta ask her first before I post it... maybe in two or three days... her story is cute....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
natty said:

my friend fell in love with one of our other friend.. they were secretly in love, secretly dating, why? i have no clue.. maybe the teasing? and another thing she is totally hot and from what she told me, he didnt want people to ask him if he "hit it".. well after dating a couple of months, she moved away for college, he asked her to stay but she wanted to pursue her career her dreams her adventure so they parted ways... he was always in her heart, she told me that there was never a minute that goes by in her life away from him that she does not think about him.. he eventually moved on and so did she.. she even got engage.. then on september 11, as the whole world saw, two planes hit the twin tower, he was working in one of the tower.. her heart shattered to pieces, afraid for him, she droved cross country from california to nyc without any sleep to see if he was ok since all phone lines were down.. he was not ok, he died... at his no body funeral friends were all wondering why she fainted so much but then again we all fainted alot.. our bestfriend died.. what can possibly be worst then that... the night before she left to go back to california, his mother gave her his journal. yes, guys write in journals too.. inside was his feelings, pouring out on just a piece of paper about how much he loves her, thought aobut her, and hurt when he found out she was getting married... she went back to california, dead but because she was such a strong person and a person who run away from her feelings, she made a mistake and married her fiance thinking she will find happiness.. that guy eventually cheated on her and they divorced.. she then went back to nyc.. a couple of years later, she met her boss's son at a party given at their house... she had a one night stand with the boss son, a month later, she found out she's pregnant... she worked up the courage to tell him, he didnt ask "is it my baby" nor did he ask "who's baby is it".. instead he ask her, "how are you feeling? any morning sickness?" he was positive that the baby is his.. they decide to tell their parents.. the parents then asked "so when is the wedding?"... and he said "wedding? we're barely getting to know each other, let's not move that fast" <_< ..... so that was in december.. ^_^ since then, they are getting to know each other.. he suffered for 4 weeks of morning sickness.. it was so cute.. i think love is blooming.. how nice is it that love can happen from something so tiny that hasnt open it's eyes to look at the world yet.. it's pretty amazing.. her life is pretty amazing.. i dont doubt a bit that this story wont end happy..
[post="111458"][/post]​
OMG this is such a cute story...i'm gald that she found Happiness!!! HAHAH :sweat:

miku

sarNie Egg
ok i am going to share my real love story of myself.

here we go

back in 99 is on my bday. my friends and i went to chicago with these group of friends. so we just went there to celebr. my bday and then when we come back on and we just play true or dare. then we get to kiss each other in the car. i mean not a lip kissing. he just kiss my face and then when we get home we went to the movie that night and watch the movie matrax 1. but well then we fall in love after that.
we have been dating for 1.5 yrs. i really love him soo much and promised to love him til the day i die but well he used to love me as much as i love him too. but the times go by and our love have fade away. we stop loving me and get me go sooooooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.
i thought i can't love anyone anymore whenever i drive to work or stay home and see our pix together and i am cried all the times and times go by i take a far away vacation so then i met someone else and i try to forget him. yes i can he still in my memo but now i found my true love and i am happy with my man...
thats all i want to share with you guys. bc i don't want to write too long you will get tired of reading my story.

sulad

sarNie Adult
miku said:
ok i am going to share my real love story of myself.

here we go

back in 99 is on my bday. my friends and i went to chicago with these group of friends. so we just went there to celebr. my bday and then when we come back on and we just play true or dare. then we get to kiss each other in the car. i mean not a lip kissing. he just kiss my face and then when we get home we went to the movie that night and watch the movie matrax 1. but well then we fall in love after that.
we have been dating for 1.5 yrs. i really love him soo much and promised to love him til the day i die but well he used to love me as much as i love him too. but the times go by and our love have fade away. we stop loving me and get me go sooooooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.
i thought i can't love anyone anymore whenever i drive to work or stay home and see our pix together and i am cried all the times and times go by i take a far away vacation so then i met someone else and i try to forget him. yes i can he still in my memo but now i found my true love and i am happy with my man...
thats all i want to share with you guys. bc i don't want to write too long you will get tired of reading my story.
[post="114619"][/post]​

Aww....That's such a sweet and cute story.... :wub: :)

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
yeap... cute story.... love comes to us when its time, not any sooner or later.... when it's time, it'll come, no matter how you or anyone else try to stop it, it's going to happen... for love is something that none of us can control.... hate it or love it.... it's what many or most people live for.

Everyeone just wants to love and be loved in return...