Shareaza

Nameless

N i n j a
Amy said:
What that 4, upload & download? I only c the download?
[post="22871"][/post]​

It's like Kazaa/Ares and all of them p2p programs. Just search for the files and download off others.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
It's like Kazaa/Ares and all of them p2p programs. Just search for the files and download off others.
[post="23047"][/post]​
I don't recommend anyone to use these kinds of program unless you know what you're doing. There's like a gazillion virues, trojan and everything in between on these networks.. Plus fake files too.. gack I hate that.

But I do use emule when I have to. I think emule is better then those.. it seems to be cleaner. :lol: But its my last choice.

1st choice = newsgroups :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil said:
I don't recommend anyone to use these kinds of program unless you know what you're doing. There's like a gazillion virues, trojan and everything in between on these networks.. Plus fake files too.. gack I hate that.

But I do use emule when I have to. I think emule is better then those.. it seems to be cleaner. :lol: But its my last choice.

1st choice = newsgroups :D
[post="23131"][/post]​

I heard about it. I would only use it if I can't find a certain American song. I don't use it for other stuff.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
I heard about it. I would only use it if I can't find a certain American song. I don't use it for other stuff.
[post="23152"][/post]​
I think you should use soulseek.. I love that p2p program.. no bullshit.. well not alot anyway and alot of musiczzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks guys
I don't think i want to try it either.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Nameless said:
Have any of you guys used this yet? Need some input on this p2p prog.

http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/
[post="22861"][/post]​
yeah it's pretty nifty! i had it before i reformatted my computer. nothing was wrong with my computer i just had a lot of stuff on it and was lazy to clean it up so a fresh install was best for me. yeah, i'm weird. :ph34r:

anywho, back on topic - i loved it! i'm not a pro at it so i won't be able to help yet on walkthroughs lol.

you've seen the specs let me tell you this the first couple of days everything was pending so i got confused but then the next day things were just flying i was like WHOA....got some great ps2 games hehe. hard to find ones too that i haven't been able to find anywhere else. :wacko:

thanks for reminding me to install it again! ^_^

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Sound very interesting? hmm should I take the risk? haha I'm in need of some games and ect to put in my psp. it just sitting my computer desk.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
nathalie said:
I tried so many uploading programs already and none have satisfied me yet so I'll try this one for a hoot.
[post="37709"][/post]​
umm it's not an uploading program :sweat: