Shinobi

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:D I like this movie and i watched with no sub...good thing my husband is Japanese and telling me some crucial points....other than thay I was trying to read the japanese subtitles to understand the movie!!

overall, I love the cintemography in the this movie. The setting was breathtaking and I love the last screen with the snow!! I have greater appreciation for the natural beauty of Japan!!

And what can I saw about JOE and YUKIE....my favorites Japanese actors!! I wish they had more love scene between the two main leads. I love the fighting in the movie!! :wub:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
is there other movies that the main actor has starred in?? he's so hot! i think i fell in love with him. I don't see a lot of good looking japenese actors and i think he's the best i've seen.
[post="84166"][/post]​
[/quote]

:D JOE ODAGIRI is his name .....he was the crazy man in white makeup in Azumi. He starred in a couple of dramas.....my favorite is `Satore,` and I think u could rent one of his movie in Blockbuster....I forgot the title of the movie. BUt yes, he`s really HOT

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
ahhhh THANKS LINN! wait it's doenst have english title with it. the first one doesnt work with the english sub =*(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
KawaiiTennyo said:
ahhhh THANKS LINN! wait it's doenst have english title with it. the first one doesnt work with the english sub =*(
[post="94217"][/post]​
Are you still trying to view this movie?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Preahya said:
is there other movies that the main actor has starred in?? he's so hot! i think i fell in love with him. I don't see a lot of good looking japenese actors and i think he's the best i've seen.
[post="84166"][/post]​
:D JOE ODAGIRI is his name .....he was the crazy man in white makeup in Azumi. He starred in a couple of dramas.....my favorite is `Satore,` and I think u could rent one of his movie in Blockbuster....I forgot the title of the movie. BUt yes, he`s really HOT
[post="91882"][/post]​
[/quote]

wow! he was really the crazy guy in the white make-up? so different! anywho, he's still hot in shinobi.
his movie satore, is it a movie or a drama?

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Queeny Bee

Satore is a drama that he did way back....before Azumi!!
He plays a young doctor and everybody could hear his inner most private thoughts about his potential love interests and his patients!!

A little bit more about the drama: taken from www.jdorama.com/viewtopic. 3011.htm&view=next&...

A young, good-hearted doctor Kenichi (Joe) suffers from a rare syndrome whereby his feelings cannot be hidden => such people are known as "satorare" and their well-being come under special government protection.

As all the young doctor's thoughts/feelings are always heard by hospital colleagues, this creates much inconvenience to them and they try to drive him away. In steps a beautiful female doctor (Mayu) who tries to shield him from the cruel reality of his uniqueness. Naturally, they end up falling for each other.

Here`s a pic of him as the CRAZY WHITE DRESS MAN

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
KawaiiTennyo said:
yea  :wavecry:  linn the one with the subby the first episode is not working..
[post="95529"][/post]​
Hmmm...Kawaii, I thought the links that Darvil gave was easy and quick to download...

But, here's the llinks that I've re-uploaded:

CREDIT: Darvil for sharing

*HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM UP-FILE*

1) Once you've "CLICKED" the link

2) LOOK for "up-file all 4you" <<<around the middle and "CLICK" on it

3) You should be able to SEE:

Download link: File preparation: please, wait XX secs

Shinobi: http://up-file.com/download/91c405512496/Shin.avi.html

Subtitle (idx): http://www.sendspace.com/file/dk93vn

Subtitle (sub): http://www.sendspace.com/file/29knzh

I hope you get to watch it... ^_^

sakura_sake

sarNie Egg
Hi there...

I tried all the linked to d/load the movie. However none worked. Could anyone who have the movie upload it?

Many thanks!

ash_o0

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah I have the DVD.
Its a pretty cool movie.
Everytime we watch it my little brother
always think Kippei Shiina is Sephiroth.
Little kids always get confuse. :lol:

yuki_namida

sarNie Egg
Shinobi is a okay movie but Joe Odagiri is too good for Nakama Yukie. Beside Joe is mind.......So she better back off LOL j/k But Joe is really mind :lol: