Do you will download my lakorns?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hi everyone again! i was cleaning my thai dvd collection. i didn't realize how much i missed out. T_T i'm planning to share it with y'all but before i start. i wanted to know how many people will be downloading from my archive. please vote from the poll.

my episodes' quality should be MQ but it would take me some times to rip, convert, encode, then upload. -_____- by the way, i do have borans but i don't think i would be able to rip it easily. =/

*lakorns' list has been deleted. i will pick it out myself.*

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sharing is caring.. hehehe Thanks for the options. Hopefully we'll see some lakorn from your archive soon. Thanks!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I WILL DEFINITELY download if you're willing to share...after all..like others said..Sharing Is Caring..

katym21004

sarNie Egg
hi everyone again! i was cleaning my thai dvd collection. i didn't realize how much i missed out. T_T i'm planning to share it with y'all but before i start. i wanted to know how many people will be downloading from my archive. please vote from the poll.

my episodes' quality should be MQ but it would take me some times to rip, convert, encode, then upload. -_____- by the way, i do have borans but i don't think i would be able to rip it easily. =/

*lakorns' list has been deleted. i will pick it out myself.*
Do u have Gomin the complete series?

nursadirah

sarNie Egg
Hi Kitkat,

i am all with you guys. i will surely download any lakorns that you are willing to share. thanx a lot for your generosity. just would like to know whether you have roy leh sanae rai and soda n ice tea (sorry i dont know the thai version) if you have them, i would be sooo grateful :spin: you're such a great friend to share this with us.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i love love love thai lakorns....i'm so addicted to them that i stay up the whole night watching them...talking about them....and reading about them...and dreaming about them...of course i would download ^.-