Shoutout Recordings

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I can't remember if I mentioned it already...LOL

so I heard thookatha's new voice recording...lol and I'll reply to that later on...
oh btw, what does FLB mean? (I didn't heard it right a while ago... it's fob... not flb....HAHAHAHAHAHA) lol and yeah, I just noticed my accent and I don't know what to do with it...hahahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno what flb is but i know what fob is lol fob=fresh off the boat LOL asian people w/ broken english are fob lol ok it's 6 min past my bedtime i gots to go lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote post='596514' date='Apr 15 2009, 11:20 PM']The processing is taking really long. Lol
^
yeah! I wanna hear thookatha's response now!!! LOL[/quote]

i can make the process longer, baby. just give me the right equipments. i'll make it work right.

do u like tht response, donna? LOL

btw, mofo's, i said FOB, not FLB!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I looveee it!!!

will reply to that later... LOL and yeah, it's fob not flb... i'm really going deaf... signs of aging? HAHAHAHAHAHA

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. finally im able to listen to donna's and thookatha's final clip .. lol don .. u curse me to die nw didnt u lols ..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
o_O petite slut huh???

i need to talk to your a$$ p'thoookie hahaha <3

great recording girls :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
babygirl, i didn't give her that name! she gave it to herself! i just merely called her a little slut!! right, donna?? LMAO

you know you're the only junior!! at least with junior, you know there is a senior. LOL

btw, i tried to call your ass but your number was changed!! wtf. hiding from me again? :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this thread is so HILARIOUS thookatha ur voice is so nice, Donna your too awesome and An your super cute...sorry i'm shy too like many others my voice sound weird to me in mics so sorry please don't kill me.

oh and donna i love listening to careless whisper too u have me hook on that song and ff...but not to the point where i'll do what u said lol...and An i sorry that you're bore yeah many of us don't want to record so so far it's only the three of u but it's VERY entertaining...

edit: a new thread to stalk...lol what would u said in your first recording???

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, I love this thread! You girls are hilarious! I just love listening to you girls replying back to each other! Haha​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, An hope you feel better soon na. So many pple are getting sick lately. I got a high fever at the beginning of this week. Thank goodness I'm all better. Thanks to the theraflu from my auntie. Worst medicine to drink ever! Ek! But it helps. Lol.

Lol. Maybe I might record myself tomorrow. Idk. Maybe if I have nothing to do other than work and since it's a friday too so I might do so. Hahaha.​