Silamanee (Compordee)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yet again, i cant say anything mean or they'll complain. :rolleyes: lol. its so funny. haha.
Its okay Nina....to tell the truth...I wasnt offended with what u said...it might sound like that but I understand ppl's opinion...at first I thought you meant you hated her in person but if its her acting...I'm cool with that....sometimes I dont like pan myself and I'll admit that ....shes not the best actress out there....and I dont always see my faves being perfect all time...

anyways, I dont reaLLY CARE WHO PLAYS IN HERE AS LONG AS THE STORYLINE IS GOOD AND THE PRANANGS HAVE CHEMISTRY :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't hate pancake herself, just don't like how she acts and she always has the same type of part, always rich, it's boring at the end.

mickey

sarNie Egg
wow...i dont know my word about nina make a war at this tread... :mellow: ...i dont blame u hate pancake but just not right way if want to fun at this forum everytime say hate that stars or this stardont u thing its so bored ..., yah ..from now i just read only maybe that make people dont blame each other ..

obout this lakorn why not aom and por ..they never be copule ( right ) at lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow...i dont know my word about nina make a war at this tread... :mellow: ...i dont blame u hate pancake but just not right way if want to fun at this forum everytime say hate that stars or this stardont u thing its so bored ..., yah ..from now i just read only maybe that make people dont blame each other ..

obout this lakorn why not aom and por ..they never be copule ( right ) at lakorn
lol mick it's ok :p we're not blaming each other sometimes things get rowdy .. but never to rowdy.. we each have our dislikes and likes... so please do continue to post... but which Por are you talking about? Por Thrisadee? Or Por Nattawat? If Por N then they have had a lakorn together "Ruk Saen Kaen" and that was an exact production and Por Thrisadee works for Channel 3 and Compordee is a ch7 production so it's highly unlikely that Por can do this lakorn even Aom herself o_O it's highly unlikely that she can do this lakorn. lol thats why it's so hard for us to decide who we want cause Ch7 don't have to many impressive stars ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ch7 has good n'eks and p'eks. for n'eks, they have:
noon w (the best)
aum p
aom p
bee n
kwan u...
peks:
por n
stefan
captain
mos...
but they always choose the same.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know looking at your list .. I notice that you have many stars on there that I don't reconize on ch7 lakorns .. because I know Aom P I mainly see her in exact lakorns likewise bee n, captain and mos

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you know looking at your list .. I notice that you have many stars on there that I don't reconize on ch7 lakorns .. because I know Aom P I mainly see her in exact lakorns likewise bee n, captain and mos
really? it's because i saw mos with noon w, por n too...

edit: i have to agree, ch7 doesn't have many good n'eks and p'eks...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He might have had a lakorn with them but it wasn't anything major.. because sometimes exact stars .. work for ch7 lakorns... ... but I don't know which lakorn it is that has Por and Noon and Mos lol the only lakorn I know that Por N and Noon has together is Fah Kragang Dao and their next lakorn together which is coming out and thats Kom Faek... and actually theres someone that normally plays exact lakorns in that one... Oh anuchit.. but honestly I wouldn't know cause I don't know whose contracted with who or who is free agent lol i just watch lakorns :p lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
por n and noon w has 3 lakorns together if we count "kom faek", the one with elephants and fkd.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want oil and kwan, my couple of ch7, but oil plays for PJJ, hélas.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i was readin the list n was like.. hmmm mos was ch7 i thought he was ch5 kekek.. xp lol...... >_< hmmm im still curious who the p'ek n n'ek r .. hmmmm..