So Song Vicha

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
that is sad if the news is true. but its not surprising because he's not the first celebrity to be killed by his own people.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wowie I am not sure...is there an article that goes with it?.....but isn't this like the second time this rumor popped up....cuz a summer or so ago they said he died to...lol...

Anyways yeah he's not the first to die....another actor from the 90s was poisoned as well...supposedly he was too handsome and had potential...I saw one of his movie...it was good and then at the end of the movie they had his funeral ceremony...I was like wth....and yeah what happen to that singer from Cali? I think his name is Keo Sarath...I know he died or something but never asked how or when or where....can someone tell me...I really want to know...I will love you for it....

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I wonder if its just a rumor. As for KeoSarath BlueMoon my bro is #1 fan that guy has all his song hehe.. I heard my bro and some old folk talk Keosarath well somebody tiewumpoe on him "like blackmagic that cause him to get sick and died something along the line, I have to ask my bro agian

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
What a tragic, IF this happens to be Umm...true...

Sooo...I was just wondering, besides the obvious reasons of them being jealous and or envious of the individuals...Why are their own people trying to weed out peeps with "talents?"

I just dont understand why; do they not want their country to prosper in every aspects? I guess not... <_<

There's little hope for this country to progress towards civilization and steer away from these barbaric actions...*sighs*

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if it is ture. I hope that it isn't. Because the guy has a great voice, so good and fresh. I've tried looking for articles about them or forum that are being spoken about them but found none. Let's just pray that nothing bad did happend to those guys....

as for cambodia prospering...i don't think it will happen because cambodian people (at least the ones I know) are very jealous ppl. They hate it when you prosper and they talk smack about you if you do bad. Either way, the jealousy and envy kills them...camboidans never learn that the things they do only hurt them and others around them....*sigh* I'm depressed just writing about this.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
uhh i dont think so... NOOOO>.> HES LIKE MY FAVORITE KHEMR SINGER OF ALLL!>>.. But it cant be true when did he "DieD"... ill be back lol if its true im going to cry... SO SONG VICHA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

yak

sarNie Adult
none3 said:
I don't know if it is ture. I hope that it isn't. Because the guy has a great voice, so good and fresh. I've tried looking for articles about them or forum that are being spoken about them but found none. Let's just pray that nothing bad did happend to those guys....

as for cambodia prospering...i don't think it will happen because cambodian people (at least the ones I know) are very jealous ppl. They hate it when you prosper and they talk smack about you if  you do bad. Either way, the jealousy and envy kills them...camboidans never learn that the things they do only hurt them and others around them....*sigh* I'm depressed just writing about this.
[post="94629"][/post]​
we all know how srok khmer is, when there a famous singer in town. they always be missing or dead, and their actress/actor. what they need to do is make a better law out there. thats what they really need to do...! :angry:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
About a year ago they said he died also and my cousin has a friend whos relative w/ him said those are just rumors popping up don't know about it know and it's so true khmer ppl are so jealous of each other the country will never prosper if we think the way they do.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
the same thing happen to preap sovat iono when what year but its true i guess i really donno... they siad that he was at a club or something and that someone put acid into his drink.. he almost lost his voice thats what i heard form my aunt she got it off everyday.com.. but thats scary.. why are people so jealous?!

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
Going back to what Wai Wai Noodles said "Sooo...I was just wondering, besides the obvious reasons of them being jealous and or envious of the individuals...Why are their own people trying to weed out peeps with "talents?" It made me think of the Khmer Rouge, cause during that time basically anyone with knowledge or talents were killed. Maybe someone or some group is trying to start a new movement.

However I don't think the Khmer people can think that deep. I don't know maybe I'm underestimating them.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
soccerchik said:
However I don't think the Khmer people can think that deep.
[post="94894"][/post]​
LOL...I find that particular line rather funny... :lmao:

Instead of recognition for brain power, INDEED, Cambodia and many other countries are known for their recurring involvement in horrific crimes, violence, and not to mention the slutty slums of whores... -_-

First of all, the country itself is corrupted way beyond help...justice only exists in terms of the word, but not in actions of these government officials... :angry:

Too bad bribery is also a popular activity practiced by individuals of whom possesses money and power. Though, the poor is capable of doing such thing too...IF given the opportunity <_<

As for acid splashers/users, Hmmm...they should be punished more harshly than ever...

Nonetheless, Cambodia needs more than just a few clever minds to bring forth any "positive" changes to the country itself...IF, they happen to be alive after opposing the "superiors."

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Azlisakhmer said:
I so agree w/ u Wai Wai Noodles
[post="95128"][/post]​
LOL...I'm glad to see that there are some sanity left in this world... ;)