Sombot Thow Doung Dara

puppylov

sarNie Adult
do you know what this series "Sombot Thow Doung Dara" is about starring Dom Haetrakul & Ramavadi Sirisukha and also khem, chatchai and his girlfriend? could you please give a short summary?
Thanks!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
hmm. . the title doesn't sound familiar to me, do you have a pic of the lakorn? maybe i might know it from the pic. .

untinnu said:
hmm. . the title doesn't sound familiar to me, do you have a pic of the lakorn? maybe i might know it from the pic. .
[post="118589"][/post]​
yeah can u put a pix because for me the end of title sound really famliar but i can't remind what is it...

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
It is this lakorn Jut Mai Thun Duang Dao,
Pupae, Aom Nawadi, Khem, Dom, Job, Chai

credit to thaifangalxy

i saw this lakorn before but i'm not really sure, is it the one where the man in the middle of pix cook or something like that, i have to find it first and then i will give u the summary

menia

I"m not sure if I remember correctly. Their parents are best friends. The three girls are sister. After their parents pass away, they were taken care by three guy parents. Three guy are brother. Pupae is the oldest,then Aom and the youngest is Khem. For the guy I think Chai is the oldest, then Dom and youngest is Job. At first Chai and Pupae are having feeling for each other. Ok, I don't really know now.
To make it short:
Pupe get together with Dom
Chai with Khem
Aom with Job

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i member this. . like menia stated, Pupae is the oldest,then Aom and the youngest is Khem, but for the guys, it's dom, then job, then chai. . i really like this lakorn for the fact that it's got alot of p'ek and n'ek. . chai cries alot in here cuz he have problems with his dad, i think. . i like job's and aom's couple the most, then chai/khem, and then pupae/dom. .i think that also towards the end, the father of the 3 praeks past away. .

can't really give a summary cuz i didn't watch the whole lakorn, but i recommend this lakorn!!!