Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_<.. so is she paired with tye ahhh.... im still unsure....

dont worry fun... i glua too. ..

ugh i'll be really disgusted ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT...

gosh the tser look interesting.. thanks for the caps..

N GOSH TINAH.. THANKS FOR TELLIN ME TYE WAS P'EK... OR ELSE I'LL BE LIKE AHHHHHHHH... RITA N CHATCHAI.. UGH.. LOL...

YAY TYE N RITA.. ^_^.. HEHEHE...

I LOVE RITA IN THESE KINDS OF LAKORNS...

this is kind of off-topic, but has anyone seen recent photos of Rita? it looks like she cut her hair really short, back to the style she had in the lakorn split second (i think that's the title)...does anyone know if she really did cut her hair? i hope not...she looks much better with shoulder length or longer hair...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
this is kind of off-topic, but has anyone seen recent photos of Rita? it looks like she cut her hair really short, back to the style she had in the lakorn split second (i think that's the title)...does anyone know if she really did cut her hair? i hope not...she looks much better with shoulder length or longer hair...
WHAT!!!! No......I love her with long hair. Where can I see the photos? I can't wait to watch this Tye and Rita look really cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, she did cut in her hair! this pic proves it. why did she had to cut her beautiful long hair. if mines were like that i wouldnt go back to short

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh!!
Why did she cut her gorgeous hair :eek:
Maybe she is doing it for a lakorn or she just wanted it short? Hmm. -_-

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
the new hair cut make her look older...
eh not bad i think she look kute..

the new hair cut make her look older...
eh not bad i think she look kute..
i agree that she looks cute with this haircut, but i still think that Rita looks way better with longer hair...she looks pretty with longer hair, but only cute with short hair...do i even make sense? lol...

it'll grow really fast. she got healthy hair. i notice she dye it too
she does have really healthy hair! i'm so envious! lol... but lately, she's had her hair really reddish-light brown...i think she looks better with a darker hair color (medium or dark brown, or even black)...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG RITA CUT HER HAIR.. **faint faint** ...

she looks nice though.. but i super love her with long hair.. hehe remember.. even if she has an afro she looks good.. she makes everything look good hehe.. ^_^..

marley

sarNie Hatchling
i agree that she looks cute with this haircut, but i still think that Rita looks way better with longer hair...she looks pretty with longer hair, but only cute with short hair...do i even make sense? lol...

Gasp!!! She did cut it. She still looks cute, but I know what you mean....She's prettier with her long hair. It makes her look sexy.