lol
i can't wait
i love num and guys in uniforms...:)

anyways
i wonder when it will air huh

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening ceremony. credit to sirpass @ yardthip.com

everyone looks great. aom was there too. i hope to see her and num pair up soon!. by the way, fang is also in here

Heang

sarNie Egg
Wow, Fang's in here too?! I like her, but I hope to see her in leading roles from now on. She's a good actress and deserves leading roles.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
how funny/cute. yard had sat on num's lap as a kid and now they are starring in a lakorn together lol

When and where does this picture took place? You said this is their second lakorn together. What is their 1st? I want to know. Thanks

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, Fang's in here too?! I like her, but I hope to see her in leading roles from now on. She's a good actress and deserves leading roles.

i toally agree with Heang!!! why do Fang keep getting supporting role??? she's so talented and awesome!!! Fang is going to end up with Job for sure. i am watching this just for Fang and Num even though they are not pair up together.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I am so very glad that Num back out on the other lakorn (opposite Ae). I will watch this....not a fan of Yardtip...wish it was Aom instead but...anyways, Fang is in here and I love her actings. I wish the second pr'eng was someone else also and not this guy. What's his name..Niti? Anyways, Num looks great in this lakorn and I like him meaty and not skinny. And for Yardtip, I love the way she dresses here, her hair, and her makeup...they're all nice. I'm looking forward for this. Thanks.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Fang is not the N'rai. I can't wait to see P'Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang is in this lakorn that is so kool. I'll watch this lakorn because Fang is in here. She look pretty in those pix with Num.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. NUM look much better in these snapshot.. good thing he have some time off. the whole acting cast look promising. hope it's good.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i know alot of ppl like fang...not gonna make this very insulting. but i dun like fang at all!! what roles is she having?? she gonna be doing anything with p-num sornram??

num and yard looks CUTE!!!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
looks like cute lakorn, can't wait didn't know fang in it too. Don't like her outfit though looks like an old maid :blink: It's not to see num not looking all tired and drug out and unwash, he actually looks refresh :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow what's there age diffrence didn't num was a p'ek already when she was a lilo actress..cool love the pix....thanks 4 sharing...