Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
PERFECT ENDING!!!

my summary here http://lsgf.wordpress.com/ as usual

i did the last part from the church onward as a dialog because i didn't want to mess up summarizing the actions and everything... i even considered going to sub just that last part of it :blush:

be back again for the next Kane Ann lakorn

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahh ill be so jealous if i were noi :lol: the kiss look so passsionate like they are doing it from the heart :wub:

yep, this has been a great gift for us fans. a nice romantic ending to fit the holiday sesaon. i cant wait to find out more news of their upcoming drama. i dont care if people will get bored of them cuz anne/kens chemistry is undeniable either you love it or not..ch3 will continue to put these two together...they are the POWER couple. no doubt about it
yes! look at the way he closed his eyes after they kissed! as if he's savoring the moment! :wub: :wub: can't wait for their next lakorn!!!

Ugh....I can't tolerate this pairing. Ugh....why, why, why....oh I know. I can't tolerate Ann's acting. No matter how hard I try. ~sigh~
lol! just after tinah's comment! hahahaha!
i would never get tired of ken-ann! they were the reason why i came to love thai dramas!!! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL... anyways, guys can someone translate this song for me??? this song was the one that Alin dance at the car, so i just wanted to know what's the whole meaning of the song...

im not gonna sleep not until i got the translation... XD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
PERFECT ENDING!!!

my summary here http://lsgf.wordpress.com/ as usual

i did the last part from the church onward as a dialog because i didn't want to mess up summarizing the actions and everything... i even considered going to sub just that last part of it :blush:

be back again for the next Kane Ann lakorn
oh wow!!! that was such a sweet dialogue between the two!!! i just kept on guessing what they were talking about when i watched the last epi! watching it alone was sweet enough! now, understanding what they said, it became sweeter!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

now, waiting for the subs and their next lakorn!!!!!!!! :lol:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh....I can't tolerate this pairing. Ugh....why, why, why....oh I know. I can't tolerate Ann's acting. No matter how hard I try. ~sigh~
Yeah funny how her intolerable acting won her many best actress awards :rolleyes:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

:lol: There are some people i can't tolerate too but i always stay out of the way so i don't get irritated. If you don't like Ann you don't have to watch her lakorns it's very simple. I usually stay away from the lakorns that have the actor or actress that i can't tolerate.

Belle so funny that you asked! I sure i can! I already have the video so it'll be easier!

Anon just posted the ending with subs! Here it is for those you want to see it! I'm sure everyone will want too! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjudx60ZhQY

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Man. i'm so satisfied with the ending ! it makes me sooo freakin' Giddyyy ! ahahahaha
i'm like rewatching that ending scene no wait the KISSING SCENE more than 1 million x's ! rofl
okay to be exact, 1000x's. ahahahaha !
I Love ken & ann ! gonna totally miss them onscreen for awhile until 365 comes out....
Bwahahhaha i'm rewatching SB right now & man, those kisses were rough but HOT also ! ahahaha
Garsh, the kiss in SS was just tooo romantic. makes me happy though ! lol
Yeahhh ~ The pool scene in SB was whooo ! lol :p

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
Man. i'm so satisfied with the ending ! it makes me sooo freakin' Giddyyy ! ahahahaha
i'm like rewatching that ending scene no wait the KISSING SCENE more than 1 million x's ! rofl
okay to be exact, 1000x's. ahahahaha !
I Love ken & ann ! gonna totally miss them onscreen for awhile until 365 comes out....
Bwahahhaha i'm rewatching SB right now & man, those kisses were rough but HOT also ! ahahaha
Garsh, the kiss in SS was just tooo romantic. makes me happy though ! lol
Yeahhh ~ The pool scene in SB was whooo ! lol :p

hahahahaha!!!!!! i've been rewatching that ending kissing scene for over a million times!!! :wub:

i just can't get enough of it!!!!! makes me giddy and happy!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

good thing they already have the sub of it and it's already on my bookmark! :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^hahahha! I love Ken and Ann! This lakorn was really good too! I can not wait to see them together again!! :lol:

I would say that alot of people have been rewatching the Kiss! It's sweet and unforgettable! I bet Ken and Ann will always smile when they see that part! I remember that Ann laughed on the ratree show when they showed the part where Ken said that he was her first! :lol: I bet it's just funny to see your past work!

I hope the two will also make a music video for a singer! Maybe Bird!

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL thanks Jin... this is like... while waiting for SSH subbing to finish... we can all rewatch their SB moment.... :p

p.s.
im going to have my 6th MV ^^ "Alin Dance"

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Good job Belle! i really liked it! I'm finishing up my other mvs too!! I will be out today most of the time so i won't be able to finish it until tomorrow! So sad that they moved the thread here! I wish this lakorn would never end!