Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I knew it. So it really is Ken and Anne again. Whoaa! I'm not so hyped up or anything. But the storyline does seems very sweet and cute, Ahaa! Maybe this will be the first lakorn of them that I actually finish, lol :p Unless 365 haeng ruk is good too :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh man! i can't wait for this lakorn.
hope that it comes out really soon!!!
i was hoping for 365 first but that's alright. at least i get to see more of ken&&ann!
can't wait x]]]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ch.3 always gotta overdo it on repairing their "supercouples." I mean spread them out a bit. It's not like they're Ch.5 where they have limited actors/actresses. I like them too but I want to see them with different people. Who knows when and where another lightning might strike with a new couple.

On another note, I"m glad Ken is getting a break from the mean p'ek role.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes! i was sooo excited hearing about 365 and more excited when i heard about this! and they'll start filming next month!!! aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i don't care what other ppl say i'm so happy to see more of anne and ken :yahoo: their lakorn are always good

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree jeanie:) It's a good break for Kens meanie roles, lol :p It's refreshing for me since I've seen him so much as an agressive praek I need him in a good comedy role!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my bad thought it was the same la korn that he was gonna do with cherry. the storyline sounds fun, pra'ek teach nang'aek to cook, a comedy romantic la korn with same director will be good like oum ruk then. want to see them play comedy again. can't wait

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne suits this role. she plays the spoil, richy bratty role very well. but too bad kens character is just gonna be an ordinary guy. i was hoping anne and andrew would be paired up but of corse another with ken is fine

Susie

sarNie Adult
hopefully it's a good lakorn!! i love 2 so apparently it doesn't bother me that they're paired up again! yay!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I want to see Anne with Andrew someday although he looks offly young for her but whatever I thought they looked suitable for each other in that olddd shoot they did together.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Boring..same casts..as much as I love Ken, I want to see him with another co-star. Him and Ann is like Pat/Por..dang are there not much actresses or wat..I know fans like the pairing of Ken/Ann, but give it a break already with the stupid obsession..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Crying my lungs out!!! I saw this @ AFC but I still wanted to watch 365 Days first. :( but oh well its another KAteam. =D And they will start filming next month too!!! So excited for the 2009!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes i want to see 365 Days of Love first...i'm more drawn to the story
but at the very least it's not another drama...a romantic comedy would
be fun..since SB was so emotionally drainning lol

PAT and POR argh! how dare u compare Ken & Ann to them...
pat and por are paired for the heck of pairing 'em up..their past couple
of lakorns have been such flops! ken and ann on the other hand...had 2 very
successful lakorns...and 1 under-ratted lakorn...but ken & ann & p'aew always
seem to go well together...

but i also want to see Cherry & Chompoo's lakorns first...Cherry's more!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^lol the quote "PAT and POR argh! how dare u compare Ken & Ann to them..." yeah though pteam starred in a few lakorns together it didn't seem that interesting but kateam on the other hand i've enjoy them

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
ken and anne are boirng? oh they are so boring but got someone's attention to check the thread. :rolleyes: anne and ken did costar with other ppl they didn't have a lakorn air back to back. i hope they have more coming soon

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aww... i'm not intrigued by the story. i like 365 more! but since i wanna see ken-anne so badly, this'll have to do. hehehe...

let's do some maths here: #of times each pair paired up

captain-aom 5
num-kob 5
brook-kob 4
por-pat 4
vee-kob 3
ken-janie 3
ken-noi 3
ken-cherry 2
ken-aom 2
aum-aff 2

and

ken-anne 3

i couldn't care less if some people are bored with their pairing.
i'm happy for their next 2 lakorns and that's all that matters! :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
aww... i'm not intrigued by the story. i like 365 more! but since i wanna see ken-anne so badly, this'll have to do. hehehe...

let's do some maths here: #of times each pair paired up

captain-aom 5
num-kob 5
brook-kob 4
por-pat 4
vee-kob 3
ken-janie 3
ken-noi 3
ken-cherry 2
ken-aom 2
aum-aff 2

and

ken-anne 3

i couldn't care less if some people are bored with their pairing.
i'm happy for their next 2 lakorns and that's all that matters! :D

:clap: :dude: That's right!! I love Ken-Ann couple so I don't care if they are paired up 100 times i'll still watch it!! To me this couple can change the whole world of Thai lakorn!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:clap: :dude: That's right!! I love Ken-Ann couple so I don't care if they are paired up 100 times i'll still watch it!! To me this couple can change the whole world of Thai lakorn!!

im with u on that man...... that is true. i love this couple.....no matter how many time they are in a lakorn together i will still watch... cause they are the one...i wish to see them in more lakorn...