<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with you samtly. Stefan is the best looking out of all the new comer. Oh my gosh I just can't wait for this one. Stefan is sooo cute and tall!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
By far he's the most good looking new comer. He has the face structure and the height. But we'll have to see about his acting.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
:w000t: waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They look so good together. He's smart & she's beautiful, can't wait to see their lakorn.

samkob

sarNie Elites
Wow, Kob and Stephen look so good together!! He's touching her, lol...I noticed Kob looks so different in those pictures.

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn....he so hot..lolz...and kob look so pretty and different..lolz....actually he does look good with kob huh?? well, i can't wait....thanks for sharing !!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i can't see the pics... dang I'm at school... so the images are blocked shoo... have to wait till i get home,, thanks for the pics though!!!

samkob

sarNie Elites
Kob looks so different!!! Well, they still look good together!! Can't wait!! Stephan is looking cuter each time I see him!!! :) :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I’m looking forward for this lakorn. Since we haven’t really seen a luk kreung as pra’ek for a long time. They look good together, Stefan cutting his hair makes him look mature and older than his age. And Kob wearing those cute outfit makes her look cute and innocent.

The second picture in the first picture, they both look goofy and adorable. It's like...

Stefan: "Yeah, look at me, I'm cool."

Kob: "Yeah Right, take another look in the mirror"

annea

sarNie Adult
is it just me or Stefan looks so much like P'pepper in the second picture? stefan looks so dreamy! :wub: