<span style="color:#CC6600"><b>Official Radio Thread</b></span>

darvil

sarNie Adult
Ok so today some of you guys might have seen it.

THIS is what will appear on the forum.

THIS IS ONLY ON THE MAIN FORUM MENU. If you are inside one of the forum it won't appear no more.

Here is what the picture means.

1.) Main Radio Channel

2.) Secondary Radio Channel

3.) DJ title name.

Basically we can have TWO seperate channels. Two radio channels that is which can be playing different songs all together. People will have the two choices. Hey I think the more choices the better for everyone.

How does the DJ thing works? Well when no DJ is around the DJ shown will be "sarNworld Radio". Any DJs who has permission and fits schedule can then login. the DJ NAME will then change to the DJ name. If someone else want to DJ on the SECONDARY channel they are welcomed to do so. But their name WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED on the DJ name (#3).

So basically I want everyone to input what you guys think each channel should be playing? Please note that when a DJ comes in, the radio will be on PAUSE and will be overridden by the music of the DJ. After the DJ leaves then the radio station will resume from where it left off.

This is how it will be for both stations so keep that in mind.

We're still working on the Schedule so interested people can sign up.

All right.. I need you all to tell me what kind of contents the 2 stations should carry. They should not be similar. I was thinking on one channel we can have only Thai music and the other channel a mix of korean/japanese/other. I don't want to put Western songs on the main lists. DJs are allowed to play them if they want to.

Anyway what do you guys think? What would you like the two stations to play?. We might also be able to have a few playlists. For example in one Radio channel we could have "old school" music and "new hits" playlists. The admin (me and whoever else I let) can login and just interchange between the 2 playlist in ONE CHANNEL. The same thing could be done on the other channel.

So keep that in mind when you're giving me your opinions.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
me me me me lol I can make a playlist but I think that we should have the dj's make their own list and then like pplz request from the list .. or whatevers ...... and hmmm two different channels? well if we do one channel the auto playlist should be really long... lol something we already gone over *covers head* dont hit me* lol but I wanna be a dj pick me for one of the dj's lol the ladies love my voice lmfao kidding =)

but playlist long one maybe 2000 songs like u originally intended .. and a poll to see which type of music is more preferble so we can decide the majority on the list? or just evenly split =x

shrugs i dont know this is me your asking =x lol

noungning

Heartless
why not have the same types of songs since sometimes dj's won't be on and they're are listeners who intend to hear a whole variety of songs... so the non-dj station should just be everything.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMg .. ya really serious about dis ? LOL>>>> i was expecting many more week down the road ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN how long were you expecting us to take? its okies just listen when im on sarN u can hear my "Nemo" voice lolsss ill shout to u everyday =) lolsss

noungning

Heartless
sarN said:
OMg .. ya really serious about dis ? LOL>>>> i was expecting many more week down the road ..
[post="167790"][/post]​
sarn u know tim never really finishes anything... he just jumps to new projects to settle the hype! :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
noungning said:
sarn u know tim never really finishes anything... he just jumps to new projects to settle the hype! :lmao:
[post="167793"][/post]​

I KNOE !!! IT soo true!!!! hahahahaha ... so dis was really unexpected LOL prolly 2 more month or so :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
sarN said:
I KNOE !!! IT soo true!!!! hahahahaha ... so dis was really unexpected LOL prolly 2 more month or so  :lmao:
[post="167794"][/post]​
yeah didn't think so until he said to help him out with something and boom the radio is almost complete... :shock:

GueSs

TyziR
Main station
Well first we have to find what the members listen to the majority of asian music so we can make sure station one is being heard most. See what the like and mis it up on the playlist. When the DJ comes on he/she can play whatever they want while taking requests from members. Request can be anything.

Station 2
Can play random things from and style of music depending on if there are any musical limits such as overly promoted profanity if the Admins chooses to ban it. A Dj can also have a playlist for that if he or she decides to play music but the REQUEST will still be made for only channel one since we would like to make it the main station.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Since there is an Idol II contest going on, somehow if possible if we could have a station for sarnies' members music, maybe their recordings, or live performance... something along those lines... hmmmm.... like say, the winner of the contest can sing live maybe during a dj slot... I don't know if that's possible, just a thought...
:wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies These are some of Mines and Ty's Idea

Fanfic hour-An hour where I ready fanfic's like watching lakorn on a radio station lol but listening instead
Commercial Sessions Promoting things such as
-SarNie Idol
-SarNie Oscars
and contests
Birthday Shout outs
Promotions
Current Things Happening

Live Radio Guests
Advice Hours-While Playing Songs here and there we will accept questions?

Ty and I would also do a skit hour I guess talking trash or debating lol

Promoting New Lakorns coming out
Promoting other asian series: korean,Japanese,Chinese etc...
Promoting The Various Boards: Wiki, Torrents,Library
Promoting Sub Forums
Promotiing Outcoming Albums and OST's

*Announce Fights lol kidding =x

we want to make this like a real radio just on the net so let us know what yah thinks ? ;)

Remember All Questions For Advice Hour Or Shout Outs or Anything Like That and Requests For Songs Should Be Requested in FlashChat!!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/123flashchat.php <<< link to flashchat

sarN

sarNie Granny
sound fun!! There should be like a on air time dat set . So the member know when to lisent to ya chicks.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ reading fanfic,

We're been wanting to do audio fanfic for awhile now right sarn. Maybe this time it'll work.

I'm going to harass you tina. Heheh you shouldn't got yourself into this. Hehehe... oh I can feel the power.

I think it would be something to have advice section or requesting station. Sarnworld FM.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolssss p'krystal harrass me all you wants :p lolsss and yeah sarNworld FM hahahhaha

but cool ideas though right? lol at least it'll be something other than just playing songs all day that gets boring sometimes =x

Muddie Murda

smile...
Kkrystal said:
Sarnworld FM.
[post="168239"][/post]​
hehehe sounds hotttt!

I like "sarN FM" cuz it's short and rolls better w/ the tongue haha

anyways I like the ideas done so far. During my session, I'll be holding contests too...haha "whoever sends me an PM first wins a CD!"

hahahah :D i did that last time I DJed at this one site...*cough*

Also..I think only one Dj should DJ at a time. Like if one was DJing for Radio 1, no one should log onto radio 2...cuz we don't want competition. e_e Plus, Radio 1 is the main station anyways. Radio 2 should just play music 24/7 haha

What else? I dunno O_O

Oh yes, as for the types of music...err I dunno. If you really want one station to play all Thai and Thai only...then Radio 2 should be set to that. While radio 1 be Thai/Japanese/Korean/Khmer/Lao/Hmong/Chinese/etc. Radio 1 will play all these types of music even while no one is DJing. How that? how that?!