spicy forum

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
why can i log in too..i haven't done anything wrong..I love spicy forum..i have been in their forum for almost 4-5 years.. I want to see the News inform of the Dara and the lakorns too..is there anyway that whoever can help me. :D :D thanks

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just play the waiting game when the girls from spicy come across this thread they pick the people who they should allow to see the board; or they are going down a list that they have on their forum to see who post most and without least spam posts; :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah, they've only selected certain members so far. I guess they're going down the list of whose been naughty and whose been nice.
Really. I just hope they will reopen again to regular member like me who stalks on the news thread just reading and forgetting. And then DL lakorn theme songs and put it in my ipod and it ends there. LOL. I had never hotlinked before from spicy. I just forum, myspace, youtube and aim, no other computer genius doing. LOL.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Just play the waiting game when the girls from spicy come across this thread they pick the people who they should allow to see the board; or they are going down a list that they have on their forum to see who post most and without least spam posts; :)
thanks alot for telling me...i'm very appreciate it..I'm going to miss spicyforum for a long time :mellow: ..also, I hope that they will reopen again for those who appreciated their hard work and well done..I will come here and patient for them... :D :D

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
lucky for those of you that get to log in. I miss spicy forum too. I miss reading whats new about the lakorns and the admin and mods going off topic. 555+ Its pretty fun to read though.

nina07

sarNie Adult
YAY !!! THEY LET ME iN...THANK YOU SPiCY !! HAHAHA

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
u guys right... I will miss the News and lakorn inform..they have great news and new staffs everyday..Hard work that they put in the forum..i'm going to miss them :D

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
yah..the forum have been down for a while now..Only certain members can log in..i miss to go in too.. :mellow:

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
How's SpicyForum doing so far for those whoever lucky to get in..I miss reading their News...also, i want to see their Magazines too..Cause, i saw alot of New Magazines came out at Ethaicd..I really want to see the whole pics inside.. :rolleyes: i miss the Forum :D

Mann

Blehh I miss Spicy too. They're good at news & I love how there forum is organized. I liked showing my artwork there a lot. & I liked everything about it. Lol. Yeahh I miss it too. Lmao.

daisy

sarNie Egg
man how do i get in that forum again..i was out of the country for one month and come to try to log in but it didn't work...sigh