Sports & dream jobs

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Any one really enjoy sports here??

As for me I love playing Table tennis , Football ,basketball and a bit of free running and dancing ( street and brake )

I wanna become a sport teacher loool Sorry random post buh yeah if not i wanna be a pro table tennis player loool ( as if) buh used to wanna be a cabin crew thing flight attendant lol

STIMA

DAMN YOU! so jealous how you seem so athletic! i'm interested in sports but i can't play for shit t_t LOL. well i'm ok in badminton.
that asian sport.

thats kewl !
i never knew anyone that wanted to be a sports teacher...it seems nice to be in a sports team thoughh..the competition and team work T_T LOL

XCappy

Mr. Char
DAMN YOU! so jealous how you seem so athletic! i'm interested in sports but i can't play for shit t_t LOL. well i'm ok in badminton.
that asian sport.

thats kewl !
i never knew anyone that wanted to be a sports teacher...it seems nice to be in a sports team thoughh..the competition and team work T_T LOL
BUDDY ! :D

I'm into Badminton too.

I practice also basket-ball and soccer outside with friends, table-soccer at school... :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i can play badminton buh only if i have to lol i wanna i dunno what i wanna looool lifes hard buh i love sport haha i run about every day loool