Stars buying their own movie

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you think like Hollywood stars or thai star or other stars arould the world would buy their own movie or lakorn to watch or not?... ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
dancy said:
Do you think like Hollywood stars or thai star or other stars arould the world would buy their own movie or lakorn to watch or not?... ^_^
[post="29010"][/post]​
Depends on how shallow they are.. I'm reckon all of them probably watch themselves. But some will watch the movie alot more then others.. falling in love with themselves. :lmao:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i know that Abhishek Bachchan (an Indian actor) always watches his own movies because then he can learn what he did wrong in each film and try to improve his acting that way. I think that is a good idea, therefore the actor can view his own movies from an audience's view.

K

KawaiiTennyo

JaM said:
i know that Abhishek Bachchan (an Indian actor) always watches his own movies because then he can learn what he did wrong in each film and try to improve his acting that way. I think that is a good idea, therefore the actor can view his own movies from an audience's view.
[post="29077"][/post]​
agreed! it's not wrong for the stars to fall in love with themselves because they have the rights too :D

Rakniran

jaymes said:
Sure they can, it might be the only one sold.
[post="34176"][/post]​

hahaha,thats a pretty funny comment there.

I think they do. THey probably collect all of the movies/lakorns that they act in.

juicee

sarNie Elites
well actors are pretty much a narcissistic bunch, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least of bit

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i had noticed that american stars usually get their copy for free but depend on directors...i'm pretty sure they sometime have to pay for it and it's surely cheap price for them. :lol:

about thai stars, my mom told me that they mostly don't get copy because it's their families or friends who record it themselves...so it's basically free. :D