*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
How many letter can you have?

StarsSubbingTeam is not so bad. But from the looks StarsSubTeam looks nicer. :lol: LOL.

EDIT: Just go with the name we agree on StarsSubbingTeam so that way we won't give ourself headache of so many name LOL. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thuy, you should put all of the members on the first post so we know who is who and who is doing what etc.
I did it. We should have each member a number. Like KaylaC is Member No. #2 since she the second one who join. :) Hopefully, we be the biggest subbing team. Hhaha, then I can just sit in a chair and watch. lol JUST KIDDING. Hey, secretaries. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
What should be the password for the YouTube account? PM me. We can just call each other by numbers hahha. Sounds cool.

Hey, Member # 345678, get your butt here! lol

Keke, I like it :] If you guys haven't chosen yet I would've said Elite Stars Subbing Team haha. I'll PM you...wait 1 sec. I'm gonna do the logos first, okies?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Linda is creating our website right now, so big THANKS TO HER!!! Thanks, Member No. 6!!! :D

Our website will be URL something like this:

www.starssubbingteam.[domain whatever]

Two "S" in there to keep things consistent. I start to love the name. I e-mail SarN about creating our sub-forum and moving this topic to there.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
my email addess is: linda_her1@yahoo.com
so just email me anything! wat should our username and password be?? well just pm me letting me noe before i create the website!
i dont have yahoo messenger! only yahoo!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Love the butterfly. Is there stars brushes? Hehhe, it'll great if there are a little stars on the bottom or top. I don't know. NIGHT.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
do you guys think i should make a new yahoo account for our website?? or does anyone want me to use their yahoo account cause my yahoo account is for school only! sorry! just reply and tell me before i create the account!

-Linda Her [[member# 6]]

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok! so the password is still the same thing rite?

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok! so i just created our yahoo account for the website! the email address is: starssubbingteam@yahoo.com
nd i think you all might noe the password.. if not just tell me and i'll pm you guys! you can visit it anytime cause it doesnt belong to me! hehe.. its all urs! haha