*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thuy can you put this link on the first page, because each time I have to go look for the playlist to watch which one I'm translating next LOL So this it would be easier for me, just check the part I have to do and just click on the video link LOL

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E4C159D2E481A1BE

So which part of episode 3 that is not yet translated? I want to finished up an episode first before moving to the new episode, so we can kept things going and not have to wait for missing parts.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh good you have problem putting that avatar on youtube too LOL... because I have tried, and it won't work, that is why I was asking you. So I did it right, it just won't show up LOL.
I think you have to wait 1-2 weeks in order for you to be able to put it.

We have a new member!!! She's going to be a timer. I just show her how to do it today, so hopefully we have more timers. Yeah, we haven't finish with translating Episode 3.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thuy can you put this link on the first page, because each time I have to go look for the playlist to watch which one I'm translating next LOL So this it would be easier for me, just check the part I have to do and just click on the video link LOL

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E4C159D2E481A1BE

So which part of episode 3 that is not yet translated? I want to finished up an episode first before moving to the new episode, so we can kept things going and not have to wait for missing parts.
Sure, I'll go do it right now. You can find the part that isn't translate in the first page. Kayla and Stardust haven't done their Episode 3 translation yet.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Oh one more thing... pending timing should do in different color instead of red same as pending translating, that way we feels better looking at it, that we got so much done already hahahaha :lol: :yahoo:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh one more thing... pending timing should do in different color instead of red same as pending translating, that way we feels better looking at it, that we got so much done already hahahaha

All right. Oh no. I put the link for each episode and save it. Now the first post disappear. Nothing is on it!!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
No, there were too much link and the post got crazy. It won't recognize anything and it came out blank. I edit it, but it won't load. So I have to do everything again with advanced edit. I remember 90% of the things I got there. lol Thanks goodness I didn't forget or it's going to be a mess.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D It's all good now.

So everything is fine at your end with the timing since you have another helper now. ;)

When I'm done with this and if I can figure it out how the links you send me works then I can help you with it next project ok. :D

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
hey thuy.. do you want me to put a pic of win on the website since there isnt one??

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

----Member 6 of the StarsSubbingTeam----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Sure, I was going to put one but I didn't have the time yet. Hey Linda, can you help me with the timing?

It's all good now.

So everything is fine at your end with the timing since you have another helper now.

When I'm done with this and if I can figure it out how the links you send me works then I can help you with it next project ok.
We got one extra timer, but it wasn't enough. lol I still have to do a lot and I'm so tired.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea i could help with the timing.. also.. the translation..
wat pt do you think i could halp you guys wid for the translation??

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

----Member 6 of the StarsSubbingTeam----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
If you go to the first page, it will tell you which part you have to do but right now, I really need timing. lol I have to do Episode 1, 2, and 3 in one week. So I need help!!! Hehhehe. Which software do you use to do subtitle? Subtitle Workshop? You only have to do the timing and send me the .ssa file.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome. We'll put you to work when you done partying :loool: j/k

Have fun "tum boun" ok. ;)

Anyway, Thuy what is #6: Linda - Translator/ Web Designer and #7: Rina - Timer* youtube name? I want to put on my descriptions.