*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, can you make the logo with the words "Stars"? I can do the outline, but I don't have that font to create that image or the star brush.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way. Mos&Bee's lakorn and Pinky&Aof lakorn are great lakorns to do ^_^

They both look very interesting.

skies

sarNie Adult
By the way. Mos&Bee's lakorn and Pinky&Aof lakorn are great lakorns to do ^_^

They both look very interesting.
oh heck yeah....it will be sooo cool if you gals could sub those two too... :D

you guys are great.....keep up the good work :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We can sub these two if we have more members.

Skies, would you like to join us? I'll teach you how to use Subtitle Workshop.

Kayla, Maya will do your parts.

NOTE: If anyone is currently busy right now. Please notify me if you can participate in this project or not and also tell me the time that you can come back and help the team out.

Things we need to get done by this week:
1. Episode 1-3 (Ep.1 is completed. Ep. 2 is halfway completed.)

2. Video Logo (Stardust, can you make another image of our logo "Stars"? I need the image to outline it. Since uploading each video on YouTube take about 30 minutes, I want to start uploading the finished ones as soon as possible with the logo embedded on them.

3. YouTube Channel background

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Reminders:

4.4 - Pending translation from Stardust
4.5 & 4.6 - Pending translation from Pang
4.7 & 4.8 - Pending translation from Linda

Oh yeah, Maya. I'll do the avatar for you with the text "Member #5." I'll post it soon.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber

Sorry if it doesn't look good. :D I don't have the fancy fonts. If there a specific font you want to use, just tell me.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Maya. After we finish this project, can we work on Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I'm teaming with maraphang a month ago, and we need translators. I don't want her to work alone when she doesn't even understand Thai either.

Hey! :lol:

Oh, I don't know what to do for the things haha :] Background? I donno LMAO. Give me some ideas. I'll do the logo today, promise. And the translations tomorrow, ASAP :]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, Maya. After we finish this project, can we work on Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I'm teaming with maraphang a month ago, and we need translators. I don't want her to work alone when she doesn't even understand Thai either.
Alright. I'll help with Barp Ruk Talay Fun. Mara is so nice hehe. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Mara is one of the most adorable people. Thanks, Kayla.
Hey!

Oh, I don't know what to do for the things haha :] Background? I donno LMAO. Give me some ideas. I'll do the logo today, promise. And the translations tomorrow, ASAP :]
You can design a background with Pinky, Kwan, Win, etc. lol I seen some of your artwork before. Instead of a banner, you make a size bigger than that. :)

Hey, Kayla. Since you don't have any translation to do for Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed, can you make the background for our channel instead?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, Stardust. I'll get back tomorrow with the dimension since it's late right now.

The logo is very pretty, Stardust!!! :lol: Sorry for ruining you party week. :spin:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
so do you guys want me to upload my translations into youtube?? or do you guys juat want me to put it her?

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

This is what I wrote to the girl who stole our thing:

Hello, HELLO4543211.

My name is Grace, but you probably know of me as Stardust. Anyways, I'm here because I saw that you wrote on your video that you would be giving credits out to the original uploaders. That, would be including me: charmed4evaprue. I was too lazy to log out of our team account, so yep. Anyways, see the full list of subbers and translators at: www.youtube.com/starssubbingteam

We did not mean to say that you are evil, but we didn't like the fact that you stole our work. So, now you're accepting it, but still. We did not give permission for you to come steal our work :[ Even with credits, why upload and waste your time? We're giving you an option. If a friend wants to watch, you can watch it over at tuiQt's channel, and the channel I'm using ATM for further episodes.

I represent all of us, cause haha I guess I'm the calmest...for now. I've sent you numerous messages, but you haven't replied, or haven't gotten to them yet. Please, we've all worked hard on everything; we do not want people uploading things that WE uploaded.

Anyways, further uploads will all have a logo on them, so tough luck. Anyways, bye for now. I really want to know what you are thinking, so please reply back to see where we're at. I do not need any enemies, or people that I do not like. Just reply to this message and everything will probably be settled.

Thanks for understanding,
Stardust/Grace
Stars Subbing Team

PS: Why don't you use your own account anyways, using your friend's and blaming it on her?
I sound so understanding, eh?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The dimension is 800 pixels for width and 600 pixels for height. (800x600)

PM me translations so it will be safer from getting loses in pages or others taken it.

WE GOT A SUB-FORUM!!! I asked SarN to move this topic, so let's just wait until it's move! lol

Oh Stardust, what is the mistakes on 2.9? I still can fix it with ease.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry if it doesn't look good. :D I don't have the fancy fonts. If there a specific font you want to use, just tell me.
:eek: Oh it's nice now, I like that, thank you. :kiss: :clap: I'll go changed it on my channel and also put it here too. ;)

Sorry I took off lastnight without a word... was really tired and sleepy. I'll get back to work in just a moment. :lol: