STRETCH MARKS

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Okay I gained weight so fast, so I got mad stretch marks around my lower back, my sides, and my lower tummy .. so how do you get rid of it.. something that really works .. please :wavecry: it's soo ugly!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
CHOP THE FAT! no more stretch mark leah LOL jk

there were a lot of those thread on soompi something with a skin lotion i forgot...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hiatus said:
CHOP THE FAT! no more stretch mark leah LOL jk

there were a lot of those thread on soompi something with a skin lotion i forgot...
[post="64537"][/post]​
you and chopping off things lolz .. well go find the topic dorko!! ^_^

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
OMg. i had the same problem. i gained weight too fast. and im short too. i tried to use the coco butter lotion. but im so impatient i just tend to give up . if i doesnt work fast. so i say. as long as i dont show ne of it. im okie dokie find.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ketusd said:
i think the lotion is coco butter...something like that.... :D
[post="64570"][/post]​
yeah it's coca butter... but it smell bad.... :mellow: i mean it smells fine but it's too bland...

umm ... i use coca butter... it's worked but it's not fast enough. -_-

mskinyi

i cannot stand the smell of coco butter... ugh!! anyhoo i think it depends on the skin type... because for my friend, coco butter seems to work on her... buh for me it don't seem to be going anywhere... hehe soo gyea i agree with ashi... as long as it doesn't show... buh i dun mind knowing there's a product out there that actually works and is effective and just right on my budget...

Rakniran

coco butter not work if,you already have the stretch mark.They only work to prevent u from getting it at the early stage.

I have stretch mark too.Is so ugly..Nothing work.I've heard of laser surgery,but havent try ,yet.

belle20

sarNie Elites
yea the only thing dat i heard will really wrk is lazy treatment but seriously.......it costs big bucks! speaking of the coco butter thing.seriously does it really wrk......i mean once ur skin is stretched can it be unstretched????? i mean i never maintain a steady weight so im always gainin n losing......n the stretched mark is still there but not as visible though!! :unsure:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
belle20 said:
yea the only thing dat i heard will really wrk is lazy treatment but seriously.......it costs big bucks! speaking of the coco butter thing.seriously does it really wrk......i mean once ur skin is stretched can it be unstretched????? i mean i never maintain a steady weight so im always gainin n losing......n the stretched mark is still there but not as visible though!! :unsure:
[post="64671"][/post]​
i think it works even after it's stretched put it on while you work out and when your skin tighten again .. i think it should work..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
i think it works even after it's stretched put it on while you work out and when your skin tighten again .. i think it should work..
[post="64757"][/post]​
actually, it's depend on people...i mean my guy friend who's swimmer... he hates stretch marks... somehow he lost a lot of weight from that and stretch marks are still there... i mean it less but it's not invisiable enough. he was disappointed.

i remember somebody told me that if your stretch marks are red, it should be able to tight back... but do it fast... if its has like light brownish, it won't tight back... it stuck there for longest time... the scar is different than stretch marks, though. :huh:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kitkat said:
actually, it's depend on people...i mean my guy friend who's swimmer... he hates stretch marks... somehow he lost a lot of weight from that and stretch marks are still there... i mean it less but it's not invisiable enough. he was disappointed.

i remember somebody told me that if your stretch marks are red, it should be able to tight back... but do it fast... if its has like light brownish, it won't tight back... it stuck there for longest time... the scar is different than stretch marks, though. :huh:
[post="64838"][/post]​
ahh i'll just tan it up!! =P wth i dont even wear anything revealing so why do i carE??! but i just hate it when i look in the mirror.. >.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
ahh i'll just tan it up!! =P wth i dont even wear anything revealing so why do i carE??! but i just hate it when i look in the mirror.. >.<
[post="64856"][/post]​
kt, coco butter lotion the one from the materninty stores
it works but slowly

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
argg..i hate it when this happens :angry: it gets me so pissed. but what i do is work it off, it works acutally. i get them along my hips, bellow the buttums to the side. but WOW! i never knew about coca butter! thats something new.

noungning

Heartless
i don't think it works after the fact of having stretch marks... i think it's something u put on to prevent from getting the marks like someone mentioned. it will fade... have u seen anna nicole she has stretch marks on her stomach but it's faded and are white and not as noticeable once u work out and stuff

jai

sarNie Elites
stretch marks.. eh.. you should try Jamieson.. Vitamin E-oil or cream it's pretty good.. it takes a while to get rid of but the stuff is handy.. i used to play sports and they lost a lot of muscles and stuff so mad stretch marks this did some good.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
jai said:
stretch marks.. eh.. you should try Jamieson.. Vitamin E-oil or cream it's pretty good.. it takes a while to get rid of but the stuff is handy.. i used to play sports and they lost a lot of muscles and stuff so mad stretch marks this did some good.
[post="64980"][/post]​
better than cocoa butter?

jai

sarNie Elites
good question.. i'm not sure if it's better than cocoa butter, i have cocoa butter but i havent tred it for stretch marks... i know Jamieson's Vit E is particulary for scars, stretch marks and stuff like that... it tightens the skin..but there are other products out there too like Nivea skin firming lotion.. but these stuff do take time.. i dunno how soon you need them gone.. cuz i guess spring/summer is a few more months away.keke

rukmos

sarNie Adult
my sister has stretch marks and we ordered some lotion from Avon. If you're familiar with Avon, you should check out their lotion is some of their catalogues. It's pretty cheap and it works fast.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
my sister has stretch marks and we ordered some lotion from Avon. If you're familiar with Avon, you should check out their lotion is some of their catalogues. It's pretty cheap and it works fast.
[post="65693"][/post]​
Avon? wow i forgot about that one..i mean i used to order stuff from there.. mmmm i should check the catalog book out to see those cheap lotions! :p