Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg i can't wait i like Vicky i can't wait 4 dis lakorn and da 1 wit Rome

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for sharing tinah..LOL..i'm serious..the teasers is juz Ken! Ken! Ken! LOL...it's working though...eheehe

married couple eh? ..eheehe..P'Ken sounds mean..wat wuz he saying?

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't wait to see this one after seeing the 2nd teaser...vicky is rich in here...

ken said that, "kun puying(miss lady) you are the wife of me and you're not the rich girl owning big company/business anymore...and that they can't be a married couple that has problems somthing like that...i'm not good at translating but hope it help...

tinah

sarNie Coma
opening interview with Ken, Vicky, Nan Chanita. how funny, this guy had on a mask and it appears to be chackrit's face lol. but omg, the mixed little girl is sooo adorable/cute. i wonder what shes mixed with and she dont really look thai. anyways, this is the same production as sroy san jun, no wonder the concept look similar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFpHQqOPYI
credit to anonymous @ AFC

edit:heres another clip. kens a bad mouth again hehe. it was funny how ken got slaped by vicky many times and another funny part when the little girl was choking vicky but ken didnt even stop her. i think they're gonna be living together. cant wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRZwAvKCfs
all credit to anonymous

judyp

sarNie Adult
i wasn't too interested in this lakorn before but after seeing these little clips, i think im going to check it out. especially for ken. his spiked hair makes him look soo much younger! and those clips of vicky and ken at the end are super cutee!

btw, that mask of chakrit was hilarious. haha. wonder why they chose chakrit? lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
huh? why ish the mask of Chakrit?..eheheehe...was it becuz he juz did a lakorn as a "Mafia"...LOL..goodness wat i'll give to see P'Ken & P'Krit in a lakorn together...dang! wouldn't tat be one hecka hot lakorn!!

tat ish soo true..i wasn't interested in tis lakorn even w/ my Ken...but now..hey! i'm looking forward to it lotx...hmm..wat's up w/ the whole red gown tingie?..but the photoshoot @ the end was soo cute!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like vicky/ken will have some cute scenes together. cant wait!. the concept does look unusual but its something different so ill definately tune in to this lakorn. it might be interesting as sroy san jun.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i honestly think this drama doesn't really look good...it's not my type of drama...
but it's vicky and ken so i'm going to give it a try...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ehehee...i wuz looking for this lakorn at the bottom and i couldn't find it..then eh! it's up here w/ the ones tat are airing...eheehe...it's suppose 2 air on the 22nd rite?