Suri Cruise

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure if you guys have already seen these pictures, but the magazine just hit the stands. I think Suri looks adorable. I see a lot her parent in her, but she kinda looks mixed with asian for some reason. Which makes her even cuter. :wub:

credit: dlisted

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
the baby does look mix, she's cute. u see more of the mother side than the father. she has very dark hair i think it sticks out more cuz her skin tone is very light. thanks for sharing cuz i was starting to think she was made up hehe.

charm

sarNie Egg
i don't care wat news are out bout her parents, but :shocked: dang that baby is CUUUTE! She's actually really pretty & adorable... & the whole light skin, dark hair contrast makes her look more attractive hahah kinda reminds me of snow white :sweat: Love her eyes tho.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^me too.. i love suri's eyes.. it stands out. i guess i agree with umm this actress i forgot her name at the moment who said that suri's the one of the most beautiful babies... =]

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, she's so cute! I think she has Katie's puppy dog eyes and definitely Tom's nose. Her eyes are what makes her look mix. Thanks for sharing.

anjos

Suri sooooooo cute and adorable :wub: :wub: love her eye....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
really cute! on the 2nd picture she kinda looks like a doll and on the 3rd picture she is cute!! hehe...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
she's actually cute, despite what other people say about her. i was listening on the radio yesterday morning and the conversation was over how UGLY Baby Suri is. I mean, that is just plain wrong and so gosh darn mean! How could they say she's ugly? She's so adorable, though she can't beat Brangelina's baby, but nonetheless, she's such a cute baby. And she looks a lot like Katie rather than Tom.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: I found this on Defamer website. It's about the celebrity babies all grown up =] Suri actually looks pretty!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: I found this on Defamer website. It's about the celebrity babies all grown up =] Suri actually looks pretty!

HAHAH! thats funny!! there should have one with shiloh!!!

but suri is so damn gorgeous!! wanna see recent pix of shiloh tho!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
she's cute.. looks more like time hhah yea she looks like half asian cuz of the dark hair..she got her mom's lazy eyes... I've never seen shiloh before is she out yet?? =)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pixs. Suri and Shiloh are cute. I want to see candid pixs of Suri because I believe, the VF magazine did a touch-up and photoshopped her pixs to perfection. I read the article, it took them five days to do the whole photoshoots for Suri. She looks more like Katie than Tom.

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
I agree...suri is a beautiful baby and she looks asian, shiloh is also beautiful.

-thanks for sharing.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I love her eyes !
When i first see the cover I was omg the baby looks so like her parents LOL
Look at her happie face :lol: