Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk Part 2

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i personally think that the only reason why some thinks that mo and tle have no chemistry is because her character in ppf is not a likable character. which means mo is doing her job very well, because some people even dislike her for being so unlikeable in the lakorn...if that makes any sense at all.

anyways, i'm just looking forward to this lakorn since it has two great actresses in it. just thought that they could have done better with casting the actors.

I agree :unsure: I don't want Pinky with Nam...AGAIN. The kinda had chemistry in Thida Satan but I'd like to see her with a different p'eak.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
tangmo and oil did have a lakorn together but i don't remember the title

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
they should have tangmo pair up with cee again.
I love them together.
But i'm still looking forward to this lakorn id Tangmo is
still starring. =]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree..i wish some peeps would upload that lakron cause i missed it..

It's confirmed that Pinky and Nam are the lead. Dida had us fooled for awhile that it was Tangmoe and Tle. Thank god it's Pinky who's the mainER lead, if you know what I mean :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't wait to see it too. miss Pinky. it's P'Jieb la korn not Dida. i'm happy that Pinky is the main lead actress too.yay!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
nam and pinky are kinda cute.. hehe.. i watched the preview nam kissed her on the cheek.. so cute! i don't care about mo and tle's pair.. lol they look boring again!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw it too when he kiss her cheek,it was cute. i can't wait to watch this la korn. they will be a cute couple in here. he said his character like her since a kid till they grow up but they would argue often, but he like her all along but doesn't know how to show it in a sweet loving way,but more of a teasing,joking, playful way. this kind of character fits Narm.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i agree nam suits this role coz he does not suit being agressive >.< no way. so cute so they grew up together. :wub: