Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the picts Alice. Does anyone know who will sub in English this lakorn? I'm looking for another actress to like beside Ann because she have nothing until next year and I found Janie she's a good actress too. Now, she's one of my favorite nang-ek.

Janie and Por look more interesting than Cherry and Mart.
Look like Janie will have some sad part.

I'm happy to see Aom again. She's one of my favorite rai and long time no see her.
I saw on wishboniko's Channel as the future project that will be sub in eng. It says start May 25.

cecilia

Staff member
i love that line where Janie tell Por in the boat 'take me back right now! if not, i'll jump of the boat' he goes 'i've never been scare of anyone's threat especially from a small woman like you' -- don't know but this challenge makes their couple seems extra cute!

Wishy is subbing this na and yes, it'll air on the 25th -- can't wait!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clips and I'm really happy wishboniko will sub in English. From those clip, Janie and Por look more cuter than Cherry and Mart. Yeah can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the clips and I'm really happy wishboniko will sub in English. From those clip, Janie and Por look more cuter than Cherry and Mart. Yeah can't wait.
May here is the English Sub clip credit to Wishboniko Channel

may1363

sarNie Adult
May here is the English Sub clip credit to Wishboniko Channel

Thanks Alice for the clip in english. Normally I don't like period lakorns but this one look very interesting.

In my opinion Janie she's a good actress. She can portray many role. Don't know why she has less fans and not popular than other actress. Maybe she has too much scandals.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look really good and the soundtrack is beautiful! I can't wait for it to be on air

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Janie too. She's better at comedy but she's does a awesome job in dramas too. She really goes out when she's angry (role wise) and she's totally funny when it calls for.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I like Janie too. She's better at comedy but she's does a awesome job in dramas too. She really goes out when she's angry (role wise) and she's totally funny when it calls for.

Yes, I like her in comedy. Especially the one with Ken and the other one with Film. I like her in Nampueng Kom too despite of Chatchai. I close one eye and open one eye because don't want to see chatchai as a pervers. lolll

cecilia

Staff member
^you cracked me up -- i don't mind the pairing in NAMPUENG KOM .. the script call for it and also the lakorn was AWESOME too! I got my fever when it air.

If you're looking for best comedy of JANIE -- i TRULY recommend 'SOMCHAI GUB NONG SOMPONG!' I enjoy it more than any of her comedy works ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol @ May. One eye open and one eye close ahahaha. Gotta use that line from now on. Sorry I am here just to spam while I impatiently wait for May 25th.

may1363

sarNie Adult
lollll Sorry gals. Yes I know the script should be like that a young nang-ek with older pra-ek. Me too I can't believe I would be so hook to Janie. Normally I follow only Ann lakorns but after Nampueng Kom, I love Janie. In Nampueng Kom they portray and did an excellent job at their characters and emotions. Chatchai character is a real pain in the beginning but you cant help but feel sorry for him towards the end..His a really good actor it's just I'm not use to see him with younger nang-ek.

Does anyone know why I can't register to Janie english fan club?

Sorry off Topic...

Me too I'm here to spam and waiting to air.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
have the OST being release yet? I would like to listen to it

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres part 2 & 3 of the clip. credit to kisskeepintouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjSu4CCHxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b1S-2IkJos

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks again for news and clips. Can't wait, add me to Janie's lovers. she's a talented n she makes me loving thai lakorns. hope I can see her shining again in this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
All these teasing got me so hooked. I am planning to even write a fan fiction to feed my own addiction lol