Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
im watching the opening ceremony right now! cherry and janie both look pretty. so cherry said shes actually a princess while janie is a slave but somehow she end up switching spot with janie

aom skaojai is in here too!
Could you please tell me where did you see the opening ceremony video?
Thank you. :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Could you please tell me where did you see the opening ceremony video?
Thank you. :rolleyes:
i watched it live on my3space.com it comes on at 12:00 am

por and janie doesnt look good together. por look young for his age and doesnt suit these type of lakorn

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
i watched it live on my3space.com it comes on at 12:00 am

por and janie doesnt look good together. por look young for his age and doesnt suit these type of lakorn
Thanks. By the way, do you know who is the nang'ek in this lakorn. Janie or Cherry? When is the lakorn going to air?

Janie looks beautiful in the pictures :wub: !!!!

icool48

sarNie Adult
FACEBOOK : TARD RAK ละครทาสรัก

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=126217&fbid=116688508390103&id=116677151724572#!/pages/lakhr-thas-rak/116677151724572

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Very strange to see them all dress like this, their usually in modern lakorns, so seeing them like is is quite odd to the eyes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a remake? anyone seen the original version and who was in there

thanks for the picks jakjaan. the guys dont look too good there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks. By the way, do you know who is the nang'ek in this lakorn. Janie or Cherry? When is the lakorn going to air?

Janie looks beautiful in the pictures :wub: !!!!
im sure both are n'ek.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mart's hair looks weird on him. Cherry seemed a bit old for mart in here. Maybe his hairdo makes him a little younger looking. While as Por he looks more like Janie's little brother. Though I like the clothes.