Thai 2007 Super Model

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Thai 2007 Super Model Contest was on Nov. 15th
Samie, a sixteen year old Thai/look-krunge won... she said that
she wants to go into the entertainment industry.
She will be going to China next year to compete against other countries
for the next top World super model.

here are pics of her... you might see her in the entertainment industry soon... (just how Pancake started out)

Just want to share. She look quite interesting to me :mellow:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
her eye brow look too thick for models 555 she dnt look too white and naah i dnt think shes that sort for model she looks abit man-ish

Rakniran

shes not that pretty like pancake.
Shes ok i guess.
In my opinion. I look better..lol.
hahhahahahha

I dont have a sexy body,but a pretty face.
lol

little

sarNie Adult
this thai model contest is fast and sucks there's no questionaire or what i remember when i was watching i think 3 or 4 years ago they qestioned the contestants

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
this thai model contest is fast and sucks there's no questionaire or what i remember when i was watching i think 3 or 4 years ago they qestioned the contestants

Yeah I totally agree. They didn't even introduce
the contestants. Most of the time they show performance
by former actresses/actors/singers, and cute kids modeling.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow..are models not suppose to be pretty? because she sure isnt...cute but nothing special at all..tell me its just the photos that make her look like that...oh well, good luck to her..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
She probably came from a rich family..You know how Thailand is. As long as you have the g's, you don't really need the look...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think she looks like a model. she's pretty but nothing stands out and make people go wow. and at 16 she looks old for her age. but what do i know since i am not a judge.

rxxb

sarNie Egg
she's gonna b the next pancake
not all that pretty
most definitely not all that talented
but super popular :x
just my opinion haha

fanny

sarNie Adult
just finished watching the show...wow... the show was very suck. yeah, that girl is not that pretty, but who know she might make it to the showbiz. just like pancake who is ugly and all, but people can make her the princess. so we'll have wait and see.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
She probably came from a rich family..You know how Thailand is. As long as you have the g's, you don't really need the look...
i was about to say that i dnt think she is model type at all im not sayin shes ugly coz that would be wrong of me to say so coz not everyone is same and it would be very rude n nasty to call her ugly as i dnt kno her i dnt wanna judge her n all and make rude comment on her looks but i really thought that thailand go for whiter and more like taller thinner not saying shes fit buh someone with figure sort of thing i unno how to call it buh i would put more make up on her

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
she's alright but yeah not a model looking type.
i don't think she'll be another pancake because the other girls that won the thai supermodel are not really famous but i think pancake got famous and into the business was because her uncle is the producer or something. the the other girls that won the past years they didn't get to act.

her eye brow look too thick for models 555 she dnt look too white and naah i dnt think shes that sort for model she looks abit man-ish

thats funny.