Thai stars / Western Stars

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I thought this might be a little fun. Plus, I'm bored out of my mind.

So, I'm sittin here watching an old movie with Tiffani Thiessen and everytime I see her, she reminds me of Ann Sirium and vice versa. Don't you guys think? So, I was thinking let's post up a pick of Thai stars or Western stars that remind you of the other.

Yeah? No?

Let's post others!

cocochaneln7

sarNie Egg

So, I'm sittin here watching an old movie with Tiffani Thiessen and everytime I see her, she reminds me of Ann Sirium and vice versa. Don't you guys think? So, I was thinking let's post up a pick of Thai stars or Western stars that remind you of the other.

Yeah? No?

Let's post others!
i agree. and ann tongprasom reminds me of julia roberts. i don't know why.

Areeya

sarNie Adult

Yeah? No?

Let's post others!
yEAH....THEY BOTH LOOK ALIKE...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow they do... >_<..

hehe ive seen plenty of stars who look similar.. i shall go find some pics later ^_^..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

Yeah? No?

Let's post others!
WOW. I see it too. COOL. They are both BEAUTIFUL!!.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Well, I didn't say that they're identical. I said they remind me of the other. And in this case, it's their round faces and their smiles - when they smile.

Like Mos Patiparn reminds me of Leonardo di Caprio.

I believe one person of a certain ethnicity is a similitude to another across the globe. It's just so mind boggling, man.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Alyssa Milano and Nat Myria looks alike to me cause of their eyes, and sometimes smiles...what do you guys think?

Kim Kardashian and Pinky Savika

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
haha agree with me on this one. Chad Micheal Murray and Pepper. When i see Chad he reminds me of Pepper. lol...

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Ann Thongprasom and Halle Berry! When I see one or the other, it reminds of me em....not exactly alike but kinda. Like their smiles are similar. Sometimes they look alike sometimes not, but every time i see Halle or Ann it makes me think of the other.

I might have gotten wrong pics to do comparisons...but you should get the point.