The Blah Thread

dfemc

sarNie Adult
duk, it happened in "high school" for a reason..:lol: give the line a try, n u might just be well-served like the first guy who used it. bugsy...have a blast girl, and tell us all about it. u should drop by the library or hit a travel agency office and pick up a quick Lonely Planet guide. when i browse thru my bookshelf, i'll dig thru my europe guide and see what i find.

pee...u silly swedish meatball, u've become such a beautiful womyn in the making with all these growing pains. we'll continue to watch u bloom, n if anything's ever needed, sarnworld's here.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Love Intrest?? none atm, i'm just here on this earth to mess around... no such thing as love cause it's all LUST...lol!!! anyways i'm kinda intrested in someone atm, no need to mention any names cause someone cough cough might know who he is...lmfao....so shss......he always there to hear me bitch and complaining, he trusts me which i find that superly odd...lol!! schools important for him which i admire that alot :), he's a very determine person, and he know's what he wants in life. he's not the best looking guys but he'll do, he's kinda dorkie and plus he's a listener....who doesnt love that huh?? surely i do :)....lol.....sad how things i think are changing between us.... he's always so busy and i hardly get talk him :(, but i'll give him space........ i miss him already :)!!!!!!!! Anyways my only prob atm.....is FLIRTING!! like i can't help it and it's such a hobbie, i must master in this hahahah!!! i just hope that my feelings dont change from him cause atm, i'm just surrounded by cute guys.....ahhhhhhhhhhh..lol!! Since this years started i've began alittle experiment, i'm not going to mention about what i've been up to but if it's working i'll tell u about it, hahah some people are just so dumb and so gullible....lol....jk........
It's funny and yet dookie of me to quote myself but anyhoot i need to update and let out alittle something i call letting go......

2nights ago, i sat down thinking that everything's just hopeless.....what's the use in try'n when u know it's never going to workout <_< , i thought long and hard for almost 2 months now and i knew it was time to finally let go....... with the feeling i had to the good talks we use have. As much as i dont want to end this.... i need to move on and keep looking foward, i'mma try to stick with my words and if i do break it... then CRUSE MY GENDER like what Ly would say..lol!!!! <_< i know i didnt tell him the full story of why i'm ending it but i dont think he would care too much cause he's always so busy......... i'll just disappear from him like the way Carmen San Diego did to others.... :) man this is so non-sense... i'mma quit yapping now, i cant explain these feelings that i have for this person.... it's not his fault but then i think it's mines..... I dont trust myself anymore, i'm just scared my feeeling might change cause i'm a KON LAI JAI.... lmfao JK about that :tease: well okay i'm dunzo now..... sorry to splurt out non-sense heartless thoughts/feelings :ph34r:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahahha....nice line from Ly ur quoting Lekkie, "curse my gender" huh? i might just have to hold onto that. :) don't sweat over it chica, it only gets easier from here.... trials and tribulations. feelings for boys are just like messed up research experiments done without a control group. u just toss it out when ur done, n move onto the next project, otherwise, ur stuck with a bunch of messed-up lab rats in the making. (i do believe in animal testing, and boys/men are no exceptions) ^_^

Pee

sarNie Elites
pee!!! OMG member that day you were talking to me!? right when i typed somethng to you they BLOCKED ME!!! so i can't talk on msn anymore. sorry if you thought i left u!! i really didn't!

oh and i'm really happy u're doing good in school, i know u were really stressed about it... now you can relax, breathe in and out a lil smoother! lol oh yes! did you ever get my card? gosh i wonder if the address u gave me was right? gosh!! it's been soooo long. :(

hahah its okay haha I wouldnt be mad if u really left anyways, you can tell me the truth xD lmao naw jk i know you wouldnt do sumthing like that to me.. ( I SURE HOPE). Yea im trying to calm down and I study hard,, shizness i have 3 tests on the same day next week,, its kinda depressing >< HEY i nevet got ur card!! I have been checking the mailbox everyday , :( i miss you! ruk na dek baaah

marduk said:
Pee, all I can say is awwww. I've known you for a while from back when you were a wee girl and I don't know if it's pride or whatever, but it's a strange feeling to see you growing up. You went through your first crush, then your so called "first love," and now your first crying over a guy. It's just weird. You remind me of my sister and make me remember that I need to be a better older brother.
haaha a wee girl ! yea i´ve known u for a loooong time,, first when we met i thought u were old,, but now things have changed, now ur even older !! hahahahahah....,, growing up.. T___T ,,lets not talk abt that
oiii I can play because im a girl on piano now,, wanna hear? take care, i miss you a little ^^

muddie mama said:
omggggggggg nong'pee! there u is!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh Thanks for stopping by and updating us. That's the most important thing! hehehe my nong'pee has experienced love?! wahhh i'm so sad....i don't even have that much love for your papa ninja haha jk

<333333 Take care and post pics of ur lil baby sibling!
awwww here I am hahaha, you dont luv papa?? promise me to never divorce !!! ,, i wanna be ur kid forever!
ohhhh thanks for reminding m lovely mama,, i gotta go upload those pics,, should i post the pics in this thread?? <33333 take care ninja mom <3 ^_^

sexi dfemc haha said:
pee...u silly swedish meatball, u've become such a beautiful womyn in the making with all these growing pains. we'll continue to watch u bloom, n if anything's ever needed, sarnworld's here.
lol ahahahhah XD meatball ,, gawd im hungry ! oyyy im not a woman yet,, growing pain? the pain still grows?when will it end o_O oh damness!
hahah it sounds like my life is a story when u say ,, we´ll continue to watch u bloom ahahah ! aww i miss u tutor ^^ huggie

actually I have one thing to ask,, well i havent talked to him after an incident,, i feel things are unsettled,, but i dont have courage to call him.... coz gah he just made it very hard to forgive him.....
and my friends tell me to forget him... what should i do? forget him or speak to him? ..

peace out! ~
:3 :tease:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
actually I have one thing to ask,, well i havent talked to him after an incident,, i feel things are unsettled,, but i dont have courage to call him.... coz gah he just made it very hard to forgive him.....
and my friends tell me to forget him... what should i do? forget him or speak to him? ..

peace out! ~
:3 :tease:
if it's still painful, forget him. if he still looks anything slightly like a human being to you, consider forgiving him. sometimes, forgiveness can fix a few wound or two too :) i know dear pee, life is an unfinished story. as ijohn puts it, an unfinished painting that's still being worked on. (i like his metaphor). it's always fun to stop and look at the bigger picture of the painting every so often, though, u know it's a long way from done ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
"if he still looks anything slightly like a human being to you, consider forgiving him"

HAhahahaha

Well nong'pee, I don't know...I think it depends on the situation...if it's big enough to cause this misunderstanding...
Is it worth it to forget him over something small? You won't regret it if you just forget him would you?

And wth!?! Isn't he manly?! He should call you! :D (sexist moment...yes)

///////////////////

Oh and d...haha your comment on my blog made me laugh hahaha I don't know exactly why.
We's riding the same boat? nah nah you have it good. :D

noungning

Heartless
awww น้อง pee แสนน่ารัก i will never leave u!!!

about the card, i knew ur address looked a little funny! i don't know why u haven't received it yet! gosh i'm kinda sad wish i should've scanned it first before i sent it off so u can see it if u never received it in the mail. :(

it's okay, the pain of love heals with love. once u see that u have sooooo much more love from everyone else, including I, and see that that person's love means no more than a little misquito bite, you will begin to feel so much better :D i swear. เจ็บหนิดๆเดี๋ยวก็หายแล้วนะนะนะนะ :p

marduk! leave my picture of your meal's thread alone!!!!! ahhh and i do have a new promo for u lol

------------

i thought i was going to see him this past weekend, turns out he avoided going to the event on both nights...he's avoiding me. wow, am i wrong here? i guess it's better to never meet again. ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
eff man! ebay's screwing me over. from 3 buyers, I haven't recieved anything!!
All my YEARS with ebay, I never had this much trouble.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh u hit a cheat!...tell her u know the doctor who will have to work on her next surgery. wait don't be so mean just yet, maybe she's old. u say this is ebay?

Pee

sarNie Elites
dfemc: haha I like ur metaphor, Hy i know how to forget him,, I´ll draw a pic of a pig and the burn it,, and then i´ll throw the ashes of the paper in the ocean wieeee!.. haha naw seriously ,, after thinking abt it,, I have not enough of will nor strength to talk to him.... I´ll just simply forget. right? Heeey i wanna chat with you!

muddie moma: haha he probably wont call because he´s ashamed of what he has done... I dont know whether i should tell you the situation or not, but maybe its too much :p Anyways,, Hows your life atm?? kidtueng na ka kon mae!

P´ning: haha aww is okay, atleast I know u were sending one! now its my turn to send you one ,, what color do u like?
actually it doesnt hurt much now,, AWW LOVE FROM YOU?! AWWW haha so sweet,, oh hoo nong pee hai pai,,,, P`ning pahk warn keunn laew na nia ! <3

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OMG peee...u just got me thinking of something. i wonder if i met ur mother? i was headed to southeast asia and there were these scholars from Sweden. They're quite old, but i guess they're academics. and one of the women told me she had a couple daughters. now that i think back, did ur ma head out to Southeast Asia around december of last year?

Nameless

N i n j a
OMG peee...u just got me thinking of something. i wonder if i met ur mother? i was headed to southeast asia and there were these scholars from Sweden. They're quite old, but i guess they're academics. and one of the women told me she had a couple daughters. now that i think back, did ur ma head out to Southeast Asia around december of last year?

haha d, i think Pee's ma was givin' birth/pregnant at the time.

"how could we let it slip away...how could we end it all this way...when tomorrow comes and we both feel bad...the things we said today...if you leave me now....you'll take away the very heart of me..."

yosh.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh shietz sun!
You know I'm ready foe dat!!!

Where's his ass nong'pee? Whur?!?!
We gonna make him regret even coming near a sarNie.

Es-Dub Gang yo!

Peace!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: can i have her as my bodyguard too muddie? damn! she's hot stuff...she'll definitely do the job.

now, that's what i call "BAD AAAAAAAAZZZ!"

noungning

Heartless
omg mud! that is so cute hahah, but yeah gangsta hahahaha :p accordingly, your ebay situation, it happened when my sister bidded on a book, she won it for 25 cents but so what she won it right? lol and she needed the book for summer reading, we ordered everything paid her like $2.50, but she never sent it, we sent emails and she's like "oh this isn't she, she went in for surgery, and cannot send the book to you yet, but she will send it right away when she comes back." nope never heard of the chick ever again and it was too late to leave a feedback because we never thought we'd be ripped off for a $2.50 book! omg we were a bit pissed but i brushed it off because it was $2.50 lol... but in your case, i'd contact ebay and claim a fraud. seriously, if you've done everything according to ebay's rules.

omg pee!!!! i don't know why the damn card isn't there yet, i don't know but i sent it to the address u've given me, gosh this stinks! lol you don't have to send me a card heheh, there's no occasion. and by the time the card comes i won't be home lol...! well yes u have massive love from me, don't worry if no one else has love for you, i have enough to cover it all lol :p

noungning

Heartless
so i was browsing a forum and i saw an sn and was like :eek:

mike browses here too! omg! but then i looked again... markuk :loool: