The Blah Thread

Pee

sarNie Elites
ahahah<h p´lek xD u miss me more than p´ning :D? hahahah
AWWW I miss You Too p´ sexy lek!
haha yeah,, :ph34r: my pic,, haha i was just testing if i dared to post it haha.
wow post pictures of me? are you really sure? ><
aww i had fun, are you having fun these days?

Muddie Murda

smile...
We can't go out. We can't have friends allowed over. We can't talk on the phone.

I'm surprised we're still in the "normal" state of mind and not killed ourselves yet.

Pee

sarNie Elites
OMG I JUST RECEIVED UR POSTCARD OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! P`NING ,, gosh i havent opened it yet !!! holy shit imma pass out

noungning

Heartless
hehehe pee!!!! don't faint!! u haven't even seen my artistic words yet, it's sure to give u a wowzer lol :p

hahah i'm glad u finally got the card, after 4 months and a few days, merry christmas and happy new year hahaha :lol:

yeah, if u needa call me just call the old # for now, i'll probably get a new # because that number is no longer mine. but i might not be on the computer much i don't know yet.

Pee

sarNie Elites
lol no im not a dork kevin unni! >< im a happy dork

LOL mama muddie where´s ur postcard? jk xD

HOLY SHIT p´ning ! ur writing makes mine look assy...
lol i luved the card, haha happy new year xD
are u using ur old number in thailand?

noungning

Heartless
no but it's my bf's # just call that in case i don't have access to a computer to give u my new # and ask for me or my number, he'll give it to u lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---when the day falls silent do you find you miss someone when the music is the only thing you have left to hold onto??? :rolleyes:

Muddie Murda

smile...
*sniff*

My nose is sooo runny...it's not stuffy, just runny... T_T
And I'm sneezing so much...
I'm coughing a lot too...
Eyes hurt...
Head hurts from coughing.

I never usually sneeze EVER! Once every few months! haha
But yesterday and today, I've been sneezing every 10-30 minutes.

Whyyyyyy!??!

Isn't allergy season gone? Haha I don't have allergies anyways...

5 AM. I should sleeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp

*ah-choooo*sniff*

noungning

Heartless
i saw a news on increase pollen in the air so that may be a factor? um allergy season has just recently started lmao no goner there lol

hope u feel better :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha well he'll just be like "huh, mai kow jai" lol :p
lol yeah well likely he'll be with me the whole time so he'll just pass the phone over or give u my new # lol don't worry he can't bite u over the phone :p
HAHAHAH mai kow jai! ><

LOL okay okay then omg,, i´ll have to go and build up my confidence first then ahhaa

MOMA muddie! U passed over those bad allergy genes to me huh?
POOR U, im suffering with u >< !

My nose is runny too, im thinking abt
putting a toilet-paper-roll up in my nostril!
That should stop all the snot from running......
My friend suggested a tampon tho... XD gawd!

Good absorbing ! *thumbs up*

And my astma is coming back this season now, i hate pollen,,,
take care y´all!

noungning

Heartless
HAHAHAH mai kow jai! ><

LOL okay okay then omg,, i´ll have to go and build up my confidence first then ahhaa
lol hahah gosh ur such a dork, likely he won't talk to u after u say can't i speak to ning. he needs to build confidence to talk with strangers too haha :ph34r:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG I JUST RECEIVED UR POSTCARD OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! P`NING ,, gosh i havent opened it yet !!! holy shit imma pass out
haha i'll make u want to pass again if u send me ur new addy... i still got ur postcard girl :)

I played twister last night...alone. it's not as fun.
loser :p

Haha nong'pee! I don't have allergies...I never did...I'm not sure why I'm sneezing so much these pass few days!
ooOOhhhh someone is Kit Tuenging u if ur sneezing with no cause ;)

like for example, i was getting ready to go to bed last night around 2 am'ish and i just kept sneezing..... hahhaha a few minutes later, a dude calls me drunk wanting to talk to me.... what a mofo :), he told me he was thinking of me.... just to bugg.. erghhh so annoying....hahhahhaa

Muddie Murda

smile...
So umm....

I just brought a car...

And my mom's not happy.

Though I don't think they shouldn't get too mad at me...or

OKAY FINE! I WAS SELFISH WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HER WHEN I SAID "YES" AND GAVE THEM MONEY.
(My friend helped pay MOST of it. Then he's going to fix it up and then I'm paying him back when he's done.)

But...T__T I'm the first who brought their own first car. :( My older sister was given her first car. My older brother was given 3 cars, wrecked my mom's car, wrecked his dad's car, and was still given more cars. I knew I wouldn't be given a car because uhh...I never do get anything? o_O So yeahhhhhhh :D I feel good and proud...but feeling bad because I didn't consult my mom.

-sigh-

Nice feeling eh? Proud mix with guilt...and the guilt is stronger. Fcuk.