The Blah Thread

Nameless

N i n j a
Pee said:
damn how come you two are so smart????? :shocked:

why does everything has to be so difficult..

and what??????? i cant solve this??? *sniff*

self exploration huh? ;)

well its just that i dont know if i choose wrong or right path,, I wanna become a doctor...but now im getting unsure ... I dont know if its right or wrong..and how do u know if ur choosing rght or wrong?

its like when i choose icecream flavour, strawberry or watermelon.
I cant make up my mind so I sit there and think abt it.. and in the end both of them melts and I dont get any of the icecreams :wavecry:
well i can have both but it will ruin the taste

yeah i left my toilet and now im looking for an oher place.... :ph34r:
actually there is one place ....But p´wai wai will you give me that place?
life is complicated.........
[post="95215"][/post]​

Hey Pee, when you mean toilet, you mean your bathroom right? Or the toilet that you sit on that flushes? lol

You put 'i left my toilet' -- does that mean you have a personal toilet? yo, i wish i had one to myself instead of sharing.

you're still young kid, it's hard to chose when they pop so many choices at you, when you get older most of your choices are limited. sometimes you just have to think hard about it. if you got the confidence, you could probably choose all of the flavors. Don't stress.

and another thing. Ninjas don't hide in bathrooms. Go find your cave.lol.

---

Marduk, you better be joking, otherwise, I'll kill you.

And Muddie, I love you. :wub:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
Hey Pee, when you mean toilet, you mean your bathroom right? Or the toilet that you sit on that flushes? lol

You put 'i left my toilet' -- does that mean you have a personal toilet? yo, i wish i had one to myself instead of sharing.

you're still young kid, it's hard to chose when they pop so many choices at you, when you get older most of your choices are limited. sometimes you just have to think hard about it. if you got the confidence, you could probably choose all of the flavors. Don't stress.

and another thing. Ninjas don't hide in bathrooms. Go find your cave.lol.
---
thanks for ur advice, and people thanks for trying to cheer me up, but now i feel like i dont wanna talk with someone and i need time for myself, ha i thought his year was going to be a good year.. but i just got a call and guess what.. im going to the second funeral of this year...
my uncle passed away. why is everything bad coming now.

Nameless

N i n j a
Pee, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could make you feel better. You take as long as you want. We sarNies are still here when you need to vent.

----

Anyhow, I was just thinking about my younger years. The most memorable would be the time me and my younger bro put my matress into flames. Too young to think, I decided I was going to play with fire and stole my dad's lighter and then checked under the bed because it was too dark to see under there. The next thing you know, it's engulfed in flames. lol. There goes my parents, carrying buckets of water to try and put out the fire. I got into a lot of shietz for it, but that didn't stop me from being the brat I was. I still went around break glass bottles for no reason, stealing people's vegetables from their backyards and getting chased by dogs. What else? I rode a bike with no breaks once and smash into the back of my neighbors van. The back lights were broken. lol. He never found out who did it. The next day, the thing was taped. Me and my siblings used to sneak out the basement window in the summer to go out after the sun set because my mom would lecture us not to. And when it hits around 8 or 9pm we go back the same way. Sometimes my mom wouldn't know that we're missing. There's a t.v in the basement so she assumes we're watching tv down there.

Ah, the childhood life. I miss it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
marduk said:
I quit Sarnworld. It's been fun, but I gotta get on with my life.
[post="95239"][/post]​
Hey know how you feel..same here..i havent' been on here for a long time...I use to be like hella active here and there..but now im just dead and just sticking to skool work and goin to work and makin money and goin out..don't got much time to really come online nomore..i just wanna say i miss all of you guys that i interacted with...Thookatha..especially you..hehehe you were like my lil boran section partner for a while there...lolz...but yeah anywho...Even though im not on here as much i still come in and check up on things once in a while..! hehehe..see you guys around...laterz! have a great spring break everyone..hehehe!

Muddie Murda

smile...
For my 1000th post

I'm not the best, or even good with writing, but I just wanted to tell a story.

----------------------------------------

The Boy

It’s another beautiful day to search for worms. The little boy runs out with his little orange sand bucket with a nice smooth yellow handle. He runs to his usual worm-searching place. His heart is beating quickly when he stops in front of the rocks. He reaches out for the first rock that came to sight. Lifting it up from its place, he sees nothing but the clear sight of dirt, nothing wiggling underneath. Disappointed, he moves onto the next rock. This one was a bit heavier than the previous one. He lifts it up with a wide smile, showing his baby teeth. Success! Using his chubby fingers, he picks it up and drops it into his orange sand bucket with the yellow handle. He turns back to t he rock to see if there’s more under there. Only one! He moves onto the next rock. This one was much heavier than the previous. He tried to lift it up with one hand. He can’t do it. He lays his bucket down to the side. Even with two hands, he can’t lift it. Pondering for a moment, he ran back home.

“Mommy!” He ran in yelling. His mother was busing sewing a shirt, but had her ears open for him.

Pointing outside, he says, “Help me!” She questioned him with what. “There’s a big rock! I know there are worms under there! A lot too! Help me lift it up. I can’t do it.” He frowns on the last words. His mom put aside her things and got up; following his way to the rock he was talking of. They’ve reached the destination rock.

“Right here! This one! It’s too heavy for me.”

His mother lifts up the rock, and sure enough, worms were under there. He laughed with delight and started to do his collecting.

“I’m saving worms so when Daddy comes back, we can go fishing!”

What to do? What to say to this poor child? He looks so happy. What to say? How to say it? He’s too young to understand.

His mommy watches sadly as her son drops the worms into his orange bucket with the yellow handle.

Everyday, he awaits for someone who didn’t care for him.

Everyday, he awaits for someone who didn’t include their family in their goal of happiness.

Everyday, he awaits for someone who didn’t think twice before leaving.

Everyday, he awaits for someone who will never return.

Nameless

N i n j a
Yo babe. This story is sad yo. I bet some of us could relate to it. I like the title too. The Boy. Poor boy.

Happy 1000th!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
A very sad story INDEED!!!

Muddie, I like the simplicity of the story; very easily understood by the reader(s) and yet, conveys such thoughtful and meaningful concepts...

I think the passage itself portrays the author's mixed emotions of despair, happiness, hope, and loss of that special person or thing...

So touching...Like Nameless has mentioned, unfortunately, it's something many of us can relate to and or experienced...

As an innocent, young, and growing child...do we not question ourselves and or others around us of our lacking (i.e. father, mother, love/affection or whatever we are seeking) that are noticeably out of the "norm" as we begin to take note and compare it to other people?

Sometimes, people walk their own paths without thinking about the consequences that will greatly impact and permanently scar those of whom they've left behind... :(

In this case, what a dilemma for the mother...maybe, somethings are better to be left undone and unsaid...a shattered glass can never achieve its full beauty once broken...

Who to blame, who to blame...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thanks for reading that post guys. ^_^ Appreciate it alot..

Nong'Pee...

Like I said, I suck at comforting people and that I only bribe. I hope you feel better.

Everything from my own sweat and tears. lol (except for the thai...I jacked it from lyrics of my fav songs.)

I hope you can read Thai, if not...err you suck. LOL jk I'll translate for you if you can't.

Pee

sarNie Elites
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG

SPEECHLESS

P`MUDDIE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so coool and prettyyyyyy

I Love it I Love it I Love it I Love it I Love it I Love it soooo much!!!!

but I Love you I Love you I Love you I Love you I Love you moreee!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

haha of course I can read thai... thank you , it was very touching.

Korb kon ka :wub:

but what should do in return? tell me, and I will do anything you want!!!

wowie imma use this as my desktop!!!!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Pee said:
actually there is one place ....But p´wai wai will you give me that place?
[post="95215"][/post]​
Nong Pee, jum dai chai mai of what you've told me few nights ago in the chat?

I have reserved a special spot for you upon your request :wub:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Nong Pee, jum dai chai mai of what you've told me few nights ago in the chat?

I have reserved a special spot for you upon your request :wub:
[post="97453"][/post]​
Of course , jum dai si :wub: wow do you mean that i can have it? awwwwwwww thanks :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I went to see "Slither" tonight and let's just say that I will refrain myself from eating those Chinese sausages and or hotdogs for awhile...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! :lol:

noungning

Heartless
hey was that good i don't think it's out yet for us... well i dunno lol but i saw lucky number slevin today... um it was um ok to decent i suppose?

psst* psst* pee ja u so cute on that pic heheh but in person u're like 982384035458428411764313994382 times cuter!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
huh p´ning have u seen my pic??????????? i mean my PIC???????????????????????????????????????????????

noungning

Heartless
ไม่ต้องดูรูปก็รู้ว่าหน้ารักมากๆๆ คนสวยยังไงก็สวยจ๊ะ อิอิอิ :D

Nameless

N i n j a
I wonder if it's wrong to punch someone in the face for saying something stupid. lol. I'm actually sitting here and contemplating whether or not I should do it.

I need to rant. I dislike 90% of the human race. The other 10% I could tolerate. haha and I'm not goin' to work today because I want to see someone suffer.

evil laughs ---> kahahahah!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoa...nameless....uh..urg... :huh: I'm scared. :(

pee, darling....omg....i havent really been in here lots lately....sorry to hear about your problems. hope your feeling better. you know how much us sarnies love ya!

BIG SMILE!! :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
hey was that good i don't think it's out yet for us...
It was alright, well, some parts are really corny that it's funny :lol:

As for the plot, same old thing...stupid actor gets curious and dun dun dun!!! He tranform into some uhhh creature that eats/kills...

People finds out...then they run, run, run, for their lives and hmmmm the hero gets hurt and THE END! :p

It's almost like every other "horror" movies...getting too predictable <_<

Today, I want to BLAH about annoying and ignorant customers that asks me stupid questions and make assumptions on things such as:

1) Do you know kung fu? LOL what in the world...ehhh I think these peeps been watching too many Jet Li or Jacky Chan's movies...Arrrghghgh!

2) Assumes that I dont speak/understand ENGLISH...what fools!... :angry:

3) Thinks my parents own a restaurant, nail salon, or laundramat place and asks me for discounts....ERRRR stereotypes, dont you just love it? :rolleyes:

Boy, I hate being a college student for the fact that our jobs and or opportunties are somewhat limited to just retails... -_-

LOL other than that...my job is pretty entertaining for the most part ;)

noungning

Heartless
^makes me think of the camillion dude.. lol "they see me rollin...they hatinnn"

lol um oh creature alien movies? gosh hate em lol.. i like psycho pathic, serial killer, suspense, horror films. they're scary but soooo good! lol well i wanna see pulse looks amusing and might actually scare me from using my comp for like 2 minutes lol

um yea work wtf!!!!! i might get the notice tomorrow. i might get the involuntary boot. like sucks and can go suck it.