The Fate of Two :: Tik/Aom

nappi23

sarNie Egg
Chapter Nineteen: Early Morning

Piyada would normally awake to the early morning ray warming her cheeks but today was unlike every other day, it was different because she wasn’t home. As she felt his soft but heavy breathing tickling her neck, Da pulled herself from slumber. Her eyes roamed the strange setting but as soon as she laid eyes on Jess’s face nuzzled intimately against her neck and his forearm on her waist, she exercised her lungs to its full extent.

“Aaahhhh! You Pervert! What did you do to me?� she screamed shoving him off of her.

Jess tried to calm her down, while blocking her blows but her anger seemed to have no end.

“Stop it! I didn’t do anything to you!� he screamed while pinning her down on to the bed.

She ceased her cries as he hovered over her, his eyes pierced through hers causing chills to run up the nape of her neck. Lowering his voice he continued, “I just moved you to the bed and before I knew it I fell asleep too.�

She looked disbelievingly at him, “besides you’re not my type, too skinny, too pale and no charm whatsoever� he added contrary to his thoughts. He smiled slightly as he released her watching her face contort in anger.

“You’re such an ass. You have no right to critique me at all!�

“It’s a free world and these lips, they’re mine. I only call it like I see it!� he said pointing his slick lips.

Da bit her lower lip to calm her nerves, oh how she wanted to claw out his eyes, “Fine! I’ll gladly take your criticisms and I hope as a man you will honor your words and stay the hell away from me� she mouthed victoriously.

He nearly looked defeated but nodded his head grudgingly.

“Good. Now where would I go to freshen up?� she asked smoothly as if their little outburst had never existed. Jess looked at the woman unbelievably, “follow me.�

Once they reached the waterfall, Jess began taking off his shirt revealing his ripped and toned body nearly causing Da’s heart to stop.

“Hey! What are you doing!!?�

“I’m taking a shower� he replied about to take off his pants.

“Oh! no you’re not! I’m first,� she shouted hands on her hips.

He nearly chuckled at her answer, “there’s more than enough room for both of us.�

She returned his remark with a gag, “You wish. I am not bathing with you anywhere near me.�

“No need to be shy,� he said slyly. “I’ve seen plenty.� Her anger flared as she witnessed his idle eyes roam her figure.

Picking up some rocks she proceeded to throw them at him until he retreated. “Okay, fine. I’ll leave. I’ll be over there� he said as he pointed to an area not too far from the fall.

Once he left, Da rinsed herself clean from all the dirt she has accumulated on her face and body as well as she hoped, the bad luck. Changing into a snug pair of jeans and a fitted top she headed out to meet her devilish companion.

“Hey, I’m done.�

“Finally. No matter how clean you get you’ll still…�

However, once Jess turned to face her, his words seemed to disappear. He was stunned, she looked beautiful like a wild flower basking in the sun.

“What was that?� Jess pulled himself from his trance.

“Uhh. Nothing lets go� he replied as composed and icy as he could be.

“Where are we going?�

However, he never replied but kept on walking straight as an arrow.

“What crawled up his butt?� Da thought silently to herself.

She watched closely as he stopped to gather some wild fruits and berries from the trees. “You must be hungry. Here� he replied practically shoving the items at her.

Da shook her head, “I can feed myself� she said declining his roguish offer.

Eyeing her target, she walked passed him reaching to grasp it but couldn’t. She was even more determined when he snickered. Grabbing a stray stick she tried to swat it off but such feats left her empty handed and sore as she fell flat on her ass.

Jess reached to pick her up, “Now is not the time to play Miss. Independent. Eat!�

She wanted to object but his eyes told her it would be best not to, after all she wanted to reach civilization before they succeeded in killing each other.

nappi23

sarNie Egg
Chapter Twenty: Farmer’s Daughter

Jeb reached the countryside of Saylachan all the while tracking the whereabouts of Chaiyan’s soldiers whom were all over the countryside obviously aware of the princess’s disappearance.

“Thun I want you and the other soldiers to split up into groups and quietly disarm the soldiers at their respective posts. We shall not let them get anywhere near the princess!�

After separating and concealing his weapon Jeb headed north in hopes to find his heart before history repeated itself.

Upon observing Da, Jess began to question her whereabouts, curious as to where she came from.

“Who are you really?� he asked her seriously doubting her “I’m a farmers daughter� response.

“I told you what is needed to be told and believe it or not that is my answer,� she replied with her head held high and her arms across her chest.

He eyed her up and down placing his hand over his chin contemplating. He circled her like a vulture would his nearly dying dinner, “from what I know a farmers daughter is dark and her hands calloused from working the fields but you my dear, are as light as can be and your hands,� he said reaching out to grab them “are neither calloused nor hard but soft and supple,� he finished as he gazed her fiendishly.

She quickly snatched back her hand glaring defiantly but obviously defenseless “So?�

Jess smiled devilishly at her answer, “so... if I were to guess I would name you a spoiled daughter of an affluent family who decided to run away from her “little� problems� he remarked while watching carefully as her facial expressions affirmed his beliefs. She gave an unconscious pout remaining tight lipped but overtly pissed.

The rest of the walk to the village was overshadowed by silence as they drudged forward anxious to escape each other, anxious to rid these new feelings.

A few feet away Da could see the lush green fields approaching and people, real people… her people. She jumped in glee as she rushed over to meet them, afraid that she’ll lose her sanity if she spent another minute alone with the icy man beside her.

Meanwhile Jess watched as she grew alive like a lit firecracker so full of life and… love. His heart grew heavy as he watched her so free, not so much physically but emotionally. He envied her love for the world, he envied her spark and most of all he hated his bondage, a bondage that he himself imposed. Breaking his glance he shoved his hands in his pockets, taking a deep sigh as he briskly walked to catch up with life itself.

Da once again felt happy as she surrounded herself with strangers, although ordinary citizens they seemed alive and awake. Living inside the palace all her life she missed what it felt like to be on the outside, to run wild and roam free. She grew accustomed to the rules and regulations of the royal life and its rigidity but this “ordinary life� was what she wanted and wished for but sadly such a life seemed distant when she had so much to do and so much to avenge for.

Standing a few feet away he looked forward spotting her conversing with Saylachan’s citizens. Jeb’s heart flickered as he found her safe but he grew worried and curious because she wasn’t alone. He moved out of sight quickly so as to avoid exposure.

Da looked ahead intently as she spotted someone who looked very familiar to her; however, Jess’s voice demanded her attention on him, “What are you doing?�

“Nothing. Just greeting my… I mean the farmers�

“Really, you seem to take a particular interest in their welfare.�

She turned to face him directly, “Of course. After all they are all human just like us…� she paused briefly, “well at least me� she quirked running ahead.

“Where are you going?� he called after her pacing body.

“Come and see� she called flashing him a huge smile. Oh how he loved that smile and oddly enough he felt as if he has seen that very same smile before as if it was etched permanently into his soul.

nappi23

sarNie Egg
Chapter Twenty One: The Slayer

Putt scanned for the princess with picture in hand and he had to admit that she was much prettier than the first princess he slain. He remembered it clearly like it was yesterday when in actuality it was more than ten years ago. She was young and recently betrothed to Darajan’s prince. Their union would mean an end to Chaiyan’s plans for annexation of Saylachan but such a problem wasn’t hard to control. After all one couldn’t get married without a bride.

Once she exited Saylachan’s gate for her daily walk it wasn’t hard to steal her away he slowly recollected.

“What are you going to do? Who are you? Let me go!� the young girl screamed.

“I am Puttarate, general of Chaiyan� he replied calmly while approaching her fervently.

“What do you want from me?� she cried freely aware of her impending death.

“No. Please don’t. no!� she cried as he taunted her with the stunning blade.

“Your pleadings will not faze me princess, your death will allow Chaiyan to rule Saylachan and that, my lovely princess is worth the cost of your blood!�

“General Putt. We found her, sir.�

“Good. Gather up the men we will strike while she is amongst us� he sneered eager to meet the fair princess, genuine or not.

Jess followed her amused, “are you sure you know where you’re headed little lady?�

Upon that remark Da promptly turned to face him, “First, I received reliable directions from one of the farmers and secondly don’t call me little lady� she mouthed annoyingly.

Jess held up his arms defensively to acknowledge her request. Continuing to march forward toward her destination Da stood still as a group of armed soldiers blocked her path.

Instinctively she turned around to run but her faith shattered as soldiers held Jess captive behind her, “What’s going on? Let me go!� he mouthed ravenously.

The man with the scar across his right eye inched closer to Da, examining her with more than his eyes.

“What do you want� she replied swatting away his hands.

“Easy answer, You!� he chuckled grabbing her wrist and dragging her violently.

“Sam! Get rid of the punk she’s with. I can handle her� he commanded with a sneer.

The man proceeded to yank her towards the woods, “Let me go! You Bastard, do you know who I am, my father will kill you if you don’t release me this instant!�

“Such fire is becoming of you princess!�

Da grew frigid at his remark, “Don’t be so surprised Princess. I know who you are and I doubt that your threats will affect me. Your parents were right to protect you and keep you within the gates of Saylachan after all they wouldn’t want you to die like their own daughter,� he remarked wildly while she stood stunned at his confession.

Da glanced at the soldier without blinking, registering all he unfolded, “Chaiyan� she whispered shockingly.

The man smiled at her new found intelligence, “I see you have been informed my lady but let me initiate the proper introduction� he said eyeing her delectably. Sensing his intention she rammed her foot in between his legs decorating his face pale.

“Stupid Bitch!� he screeched after her dragging her down and underneath him.

“Get off me. Scar face� she screamed angrily but her efforts were fleeting against his blows to her face and stomach.

He looked down at her weaken state, “I will enjoy this more than I did years ago� he rasped as he leaned in to taste those lush lips.

“Get off her!� Putt turned around to face Jeb with gun in hand as he inched slowly away from her ready to strike his disturbance.

Kicking the gun out of his hands the two men fought equal in strength, strategy and vigor.

Glancing at the gun Da, reached to shoot Putt but her skill proved infantile as it grazed a tree trunk.

Taken aback by her actions both men froze momentarily allowing Putt enough time to escape his predicament. Da slowly dropped the gun sinking to the earth whimpering, tired from her struggles.