The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Donna, don't want to bother much, but when are you going to update? I'm dying here re-reading everything, I want the willing between Ken and Anne. ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
donna! i miss this fic sooo much! pls update when u can! :D
gosh! i think sood sanae ha will inspire us to continue writing again :wub:
my sem ends tomorrow! :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're lucky ate
I still have final exams on my major subjects on friday... if only the typhoon didn't passed by here last week, it's probably my sem break now -_-

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
you're lucky ate
I still have final exams on my major subjects on friday... if only the typhoon didn't passed by here last week, it's probably my sem break now -_-
I heard about that typhoon, a girl in my class is from the Philippines and she was talking about it, how bad is it?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
it's really bad, we had nonstop rainfall here for about a week but thank God the wind here is not that strong... almost 80% of our province is submerged in water... there are still flood in some other areas... the flood in Manila is the worst though. many had lost their homes coz of that -_-

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
^
it's really bad, we had nonstop rainfall here for about a week but thank God the wind here is not that strong... almost 80% of our province is submerged in water... there are still flood in some other areas... the flood in Manila is the worst though. many had lost their homes coz of that -_-
That's terrible, I heard that they closed down some schools to use for shelter or safety areas, you still attending school?

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
^
I'm attending in the university :) our university's gym was being used as a temporary shelter too
That's good, so finished with your exams yet? I so want to read this one so bad, naughty Aff I want to see what will happen between her, Dr.Atichart, and Nurse Pinky. :p