The First Thing You Notice

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what are the first few things that catches your attention when you enter sarNworld?

for me its ..

the thai section lol
the nice people .. the people here aren't like alot of other forums .. they don't jump on you if you ask a question they don't like
the mods and admins are cool =x they aren't young hahah lol =p
and its easy to get comfy around sarNworld

thats all i have for right now =x

oh oh an the people are very helpful!!
and of course buddie media

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
The BIG RED MESSAGE that darvil have on the top is noticable to me :lol:

Then its the shout out forum ... then I check out the buddie media.

The people here are cool ... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh and I notice myself too :wub: LOL haha cause my name shows up in almost all the posts sighs thus the lil one that has NO LIFE lol
oh yah and that big red global msg =x lol

XCappy

Mr. Char
The header... but at the moment there is the "Reflections Blue" theme's header :(

And also :

SW Flash Chat, SW Radio :)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
At first Sarnworld did not catch my attention at ALLLL!!!!! I signed up and didn't come in like a week later.....

Not until I saw in the top left Header hand corner "is the an "r" scene?" that's when I actually starting reading LOL. and it took me a while to figure out what the r stood for... lol that's when I realized these are my kind of ppl......LOL But the headers gone now......

First thing I notice coming to SW is the bright blue skin.... I must say no other forum is ever so bright

noungning

Heartless
first thing when i notice nowadays... WTF i have to sign in again, didn't i just sign in! gawd... :(

then i notice the red message and i think to myself... omg gayness.

i scroll all the way down to see who's in chat, then i click on the cup

then um i forget why i came on, then i go to shoutout, then i see if there are topics i didn't read yet and is worth more than 1 min to browse lol

then i check out buddie media to see if ppl are making duplicate threads... [which sarn is fast at removing... so i don't punk out her sarnies :p]

then um i do everything and i have nothing to do... then ummmm i go on msn and bother tim because now i can't get into chat so it throws me off. ;)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
First thing I notice is I'm not signed in :blink: and when I have to reply I have to sign in again as well lol its been happening a few times now too that is what I notice now :wacko: but yep pretty much the front page of the forum I notice hehehe.

GueSs

TyziR
I notice how depressing it looks... it's kinda dull. And then I get bored.

P.S

Ning the reason you have to sign on again is because you sign in at work and go home.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i look at wat is currently playin on sw radio..then imma off to the discussion sections...i go through aLL...