The FOOD thread

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Hey, send me some. I'll give you kisses :D . lol.
[post="19982"][/post]​
okay sound i email it to you? haha i'm making it the laos way.. lots of PADEK aka PAHOK AKA PLA RAA hahah =) did you know that thai ISAN well basically LAOS are the creator of SOMTOM not thai.. ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
okay sound i email it to you? haha i'm making it the laos way.. lots of PADEK aka PAHOK AKA PLA RAA hahah =) did you know that thai ISAN well basically LAOS are the creator of SOMTOM not thai.. ^_^
[post="19995"][/post]​
I actually prefer the Laos style som tum. There's a lady my mom knows who makes the best som tum and she's Laos.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i have a question does anyone in here know how to make .. well i really don't know the name .. but it's like a whole egg with something in the middle like something is stuffed int eh middle and when you boil it or like grill it .. the thingy comes out a little bit.. it's really good.. i wanan know how to make it .. please.. someone help >.< oh it's in the lakorn with fang and pepper but yea .. =) it's called STUFFED EGGS =)

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
i have a question does anyone in here know how to make .. well i really don't know the name .. but it's like a whole egg with something in the middle like something is stuffed int eh middle and when you boil it or like grill it .. the thingy comes out a little bit.. it's really good.. i wanan know how to make it .. please.. someone help >.< oh it's in the lakorn with fang and pepper but yea .. =) it's called STUFFED EGGS =)
[post="20056"][/post]​
I think I have an idea what you're talking about.

I'm mad hungry. Just got off of work and my mom made a feast for me. Pasta with salad and them garlic bread.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH MY GEEEZ! THIS THREAD IS KILLING ME! I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH...ESPECIALLY LAOS, THAI, AND VIETNAMESE FOODS! HAHA

I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE FOOD. I EAT EVERYTHING...EXCEPT FOR ONE THING...

LUAD MOO (PIG'S BLOOD)...OFTEN SEEN IN KAO POON AKA KA NOAM JEEN. LOL

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
talking about food always make me hungry not to mention seeing some of those colorful food pictures posted in this thread. :p

Anyone here is a good baker? One of my favorite is Chinese steam bun - the kind that you find it at the Dim Sum place. Just can't seem to find recipe for that. :(

K

KawaiiTennyo

Thookatha said:
OH MY GEEEZ! THIS THREAD IS KILLING ME! I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH...ESPECIALLY LAOS, THAI, AND VIETNAMESE FOODS! HAHA

I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE FOOD. I EAT EVERYTHING...EXCEPT FOR ONE THING...

LUAD MOO (PIG'S BLOOD)...OFTEN SEEN IN KAO POON AKA KA NOAM JEEN. LOL
[post="22663"][/post]​
ka noam jeen with somtom !!! =P so good .. but yea i ate lots of vietnamese food let me tell you if you want good authentic vietnamese food you have to go to L.A. little saigon it's EVERYWHERE if you live there .. there's no need to COOK

K

KawaiiTennyo

these past two days ive been chilling on the toilet because all i ate was spicy stuff hahah i made somtom and i ate farang with salt and pepper.. my somtom looks a little crappy because i had a crappy shredder hahah

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
hahahA ur funny KT.

YESTERDAY I JUST HAD PAPAYA SALAD. GOSH IT WAS SPICY! MY NOSE WAS RUNNING LIKE HELL. LOL. I THINK MY NOSE EVEN BLEED. LOL. IM SERIOUS CUZ WEN I BLEW MY NOSE IT BLEEDED. L0L.

K

KawaiiTennyo

bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
hahahA ur funny KT.

YESTERDAY I JUST HAD PAPAYA SALAD. GOSH IT WAS SPICY! MY NOSE WAS RUNNING LIKE HELL. LOL. I THINK MY NOSE EVEN BLEED. LOL. IM SERIOUS CUZ WEN I BLEW MY NOSE IT BLEEDED. L0L.
[post="26111"][/post]​
dannnng that papaya salad MUST be REALLY SPICY!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Baingan Bharta!!!!! and some waaarm crispy toasty nan oooooh...it's been so long. i want THIS! :w000t: