The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the long update! Really enjoy reading it.  :D And feel sad for Namo's character. :( 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6
This morning Namo has hurry go to open shop and tell Pim about her married when Namo has arrive the shop has open she wonder why Pim today not late or today heavy rain because she come to open shop first her And she opened the door 
Namo: oh today heavy rain because you are come first 
Pim: hi Namo you guess that today who come to our shop ?
Namo: who? 
Pim: you watch yourself 
When Namo saw she is very excite because person that come she is her friend that went study at USA her name is Rong 
Namo : oh Rong how are you ? When have you arrive ? Why you don't tell me I will go ti pick you at airport 
Rong : oh can you ask me one question ? Because you ask me a lot question I don't know that i should answer your question first 
Namo: now you answer 
Rong: ok first I'm fine and I arrived yesterday and you ask me that why I don't tell you because I want to surprise you but You are surprise me 
Namo: surprise what? 
Rong: you will married soon why you don't tell me 
Namo: because it is immediately and now I want to tell both that I will married for 2 day so can you get ready yourself on time ?
Rong&Pim: hur 2day why so fast ? 
Namo: I don't know because he is think everything I don't think anything 
Rong: don't worry I and Pim will help you right Pim
Pim: yes and have you tell your brother and your father already ?
Namo so sad and say continue 
Namo: no I will not to tell them because I don't want they worry about me esp my brother he has a heart attract and now he need a surgery urgently 
Rong : now we should party because have two good story 
Namo: two good story what? 
Rong: yes first story you will married soon and second I become a doctor and now I have a work already so should we party ? 
Namo&Pim : yes 
Rong : Namo you guess that which hospital do you work ? 
Namo: which?
Rong : I work the same hospital that your brother stay 
Namo: congratulation 
Pim: tonight we will party at club and Namo you don't worry I will to get you  
See together tonight
"in chat office "
Chat called Nit to his office 
Nit: Boss what do you want ? 
Chat: Er I want you to prepare my wedding for 2 day can you do it ?
Nit: yes I can ( she is so sad because she isn't his bride and she really want to know that who is his bride? )
Chat: thank you so much 
Nit: and how many do you need a guest  to invite your wedding?
Chat: please invite important guest only
Nit: ka Now I will go to prepare for you 
Chat: ka thank
When Nit go out his phone has ringed 
It is his sister 
Chat: hello my lovely sister
Rin: Chat can you come to pick me at airport now I have arrived 
Chat: ka 
Chat has left from his office and he drove to airport for to get his sister when he arrived at airport he found his sister now I saw her 
Chat: Sorry P that I'm late 
Rin: never mind but when arrive home We must talk 
Chat: ka now let's go home 
When they have arrived home Rin start to talk
Rin: when P see your e-mail That you will married oh I'm hurry fly from USA why it so fast ? but you love Mai do much and Mai just die why ?
Chat can't tell the truth to his sister that why is he married ? So he lie her
Chat: Er when Mai just die I'm so sad and drunk every day but one day I met a girl and she made me change all everything and want to live continue so I think that Mai and I is the past if Mai stay on heaven has knew she will happy because she love me so much she doesn't want me sad 
Rin: oh P understand but why you married so fast ? Or you make her have pregnant hur
Chat: no no you don't think bad on me I'm a gentleman because she is beautiful so much so I'm afraid have difference man dispute over her from me And Now P has just arrive so please have a rest because I will married for 2 day 
Rin: ka 
" In wedding "
Namo is make up already and she is beautiful so much but she is so sad because after today her life will change forever when she thinking her friend walked in and see her face 
Pim: today is your married why you sad? 
Namo: because I miss my brother and my father and I want them come to wish me but I can't and you know my reason already 
Pim: hmm now it's time you hurry go out they are waiting for 
Namo: yes 
When Namo has walked out make Chat that talking with another guest stand gaping because she is beautiful and Chat has come to her and he pulit to put her hand on top on his hand and walked to guest . He has introduced her to guest
Chat: hi everyone thank so much that has visited to my wedding and this time I will introduce my bride to all guest her name is Rochana Namo Watthana 
All guest has clapped 
Namo: sawadee ka 
Chat has whisper to her : today you are so beautiful 
Amid all guest have one guest watching Namo with his evil eye to her 

Preview chapter 7
Namo: who is she ? 
Chat : she is my ex-girlfriend and I love her so much but one day she has pass away because of one girl 
Investigator : Khun she is Khun Chai's daughter and now he is in prison ...
 Who is he ? And what happen to Namo? 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u coca, ure so kind 2 update so fast ! love how yr story develops, again poor namo ! hope chat will change n understand, love her ! wait 4 yr next update patiently, wif appreciation coca !

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7
After the wedding Namo is tired so much and now she has moved to Chat house and tonight she will sleep together with him she think " oh no I can't sleep with him because this married it don't happen from her love so she must escape from him " and when Chat has walked out from bathroom and he saw her face has uncomfortable so he said 
Chat: what's wrong with you ?
Namo: Er nothing 
Chat: oh so now we can sleep
Namo opened her eye and excite she think" tonight must I sleep with him ? No and she said
Namo: no I can't sleep with you 
Chat : why ?
Namo: Er... Chan Er now I'm tired and I never share a bed before 
Chat think about her word " what Does she want to do ? But I like her face this time she surprise and afraid little after he hugged her and she said 
Namo : what are you doing ?
Chat : I hugging my wife and kiss 
When he finish his word he start kiss her and she fight him back
Namo: no because now I'm tired so I need sleep 
Namo has slept on his bed and turn her back to him and she cover with a blanket Chat smile because she is so lovely but suddenly he stopped smile because he can't have felling to her he said in his heart " why are you smile to her ? Or. You forget that this girl has made Mai die so you mustn't have feeling to her and it's time that she need to accept all everything and tomorrow she will know after he think and he watch her face with evil face and he slept "
" In restaurant " 
In restaurant have a man that sit waiting for someone he is sitting drink a tea now someone that he waiting has arrived 
Investigator : sawadee ka Khun Deecha 
Khun Deecha: how your work that I ordered you make ?
Investigator : ka I searched her now I have her data already her name is Rochana Namo Watthana she is Khun ChaiChaNat Watthana daughter that he arrested because he made illegal now he is in a prison 
Khun Deecha : thank This is your money 
Investigator : thank 
When Investigator left His bodyguard said 
Yod ( Deecha 's bodyguard ) : boss I should go to kill her now
Khun Deecha : stop don't make anything on her
Yod: but boss if she will review her father story boss can have trouble 
Khun Deecha: It not problem because if she make , she will make it a long time perhaps she don't know her father was accusation so you shouldn't make anything to her you understand . 
Yod: ka I understand 
" In Chat house " 
This morning Namo has just woke up she doesn't see Chat then she walked to down stair but she saw Chat is sitting watch photo and she walked to him 
Namo: what are you watching?
Chat : you don't see 
Namo : who is she ? 
Chat: she is my ex- girlfriend and I love her so much but now she leave from me 
Namo: if you love her why you give her leave from You ? Why you don't stop her ? 
When Chat heard her word he is angry with her so much because she pretend to know Mai he ask her with his anger 
Chat: is really you don't know her?
Namo wonder why is he angry ? Because she is really don't know her 
Namo: yes I don't know her what your problem?
Chat : because of you that make her leave from me 
Namo: what ? Because of me 
Chat: yes because of you if you don't across the street those day Mai will not die you are Murderer
When Namo heard she is so surprise , remember story that happened now she understand and think this is his reason that why is he married with her ? Because this is his plan for revenge her no it can't  
Namo: so this married is your plan for revenge me 
Chat: yes last time you was my trap 
Namo : Nee Khun think that it my mistake but I haven't intention ( she say tearfully to him) and if you want revenge me so much you don't marry with me as I can tell the truth to you 
Chat laugh to her 
Chat: you say that you don't have intention and can tell the truth to me it is no  important because she has made it 
Namo: or you can sue me 
Chat: sue you ! It doesn't sufficient for you because I want you know pain that you were cause separation from me and don't cry in front of me because your tear is useless Now I will go to work so you can make everything that you want but you don't Want to try escape from me because you can't escape 
Chat has left and Namo kneel down and cried so much 

Preview Chapter 8 
Namo: P what should I do ? 
Chat: why u come late ?
Namo: it not your problem 
What happen?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the update. :D Feel bad for Namo. She is always suffering. :(  But I kinda feel bad for Chat for losing Mai. 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Namo! Chat shouldn't be angry at her. It's not her fault. But anyway that's what important in the FF. Thanks Coca for another great update!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u coca, ure so kind wif updates...poor namo, hope chat will understand her and starts 2 c her in different light ! look forward 2 continue this ff, thank u coca, appreciate it !

Coca

sarNie Adult
Yes I will update next chapter soon

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8
After Chat leave Namo has kneel down and cried so much because he is confuse on her and then her phone was ring it call from hospital 
Namo wiped her tear and answer
Namo: hello Dr. Nat what wrong with my brother ?
Dr. Nat : no I want to tell you that today he will surgery and he want to meet you because he said that you don't visit him a long time
Namo: ka please you tell him that today I will to visit him and give moral force to him
Dr.Nat: ka 
After she put down phone she hurry go to shower and change a dress when she change already she hurry go to hospital . Now she arrive and hurry go to her brother room when Nawid see Namo he is happy so much because he miss her a long time 
Nawid: Nong where do you go a few day ago ? Why don't you visit me ? Do you know that I miss you so much and I have feeling so lonely when I don't have you near me 
Namo: P I'm sorry because I'm busy ( she lie him ) but now I near you already and today you will surgery so you will cured soon 
Nawid : but P afraid 
Namo: P don't afraid because P have me and I will give moral force to you 
Nawid : so you must wait me come back 
Namo: ka I will wait you come back I promise 
Nawid : promise 
Now all Dr has prepared sent her brother to ICU room and Namo is sitting waiting for him in front of ICU room 
" In Chat office "
Tanop his best friend has walked to him and he asked him
Tanop: eh it's late you don't go home your wife perhaps she waiting for you 
Chat: I will go but I must finish my work already ( but in his heart thinking about her that now what is she doing? Does she stay at home ? Or she try escape so he must hurry go home now because he want to know ) but now I finish it already so I will go home bye 
Tanop: bye ( I don't understand about him what is he thinking ) 
"In hospital " 
It 8 : 00 pm Dr. has gone inside 5 hour now Dr go outside not yet she worry so much but she saw Dr. Nat go outside and she hurry ask him
Namo: Dr how is my brother ? 
Dr.Nat: he is no problem because we have surgery him success already now we sent him to usually room you can go to meet him 
Namo : ( she is happy because her brother can cured ) ka thank you so much 
Dr. Nat: ka never mind but you don't him upset so his heart can worsens all the time because he doesn't good cure already so you must give him atmosphere comfortable and must take him to meet Dr on set a date that I gave you 
Namo: Ka 
When Namo walked to her brother room she thinking that how does she tell him about her married ? But she must tell him the truth . Now she went inside to meet her brother for tell him the truth 
Nawid has woke from surgery and he saw his sister he is happy but her face so sad and she walked to him and hugged him and cried he ask her 
Nawid : Nong what 's wrong ? Why did you cry ? Tell P 
Namo: P  What should I do ? I told him that i haven't intention make her die but he don't believe me 
Nawid : who ? Tell P the truth 
Namo has told her brother the truth that happened 
Namo: P don't angry with me 
Nawid : P don't angry but P should sorry you because of P you must make everything ( he cried and hugged her ) 
Namo: it no problem because you are my brother and I love you so I'm happy that will make everything for you 
Nawid :thank you so much and one day He can believe you Because P believe that your good deed can make him forgive you 
Namo: ka i hope it will have a day that he believe me and can forgive me but now P Dr tell that you don't upset alot because you don't cured already so you need take a rest and it late I need go home please take care yourself I love you 
Nawid : ka Mae 
Namo: bye 
"In Chat house "
Chat has sit waiting for Namo come back home with his anger face because he has arrive home a long time and this time she hasn't arrived yet he thinking that where is she go ? Or she escape already but When he thinking the door has opened it is her . He so surprise that she doesn't escape from him but he wonder that where is she go ? Why does she come home late ? He asked her with his anger face 
Chat: Nee Khun where are you go ? ( Namo walked to upstairs doesn't talk and watch his face , he angry and crab her hand and shout to her )
Chat: Née Khun you don't heard that question I ask you 
Namo: I heard but I don't want answer your question Now you can let go of me 
Chat: no you must answer my question that where are you go ? Why are you come late ? 
Namo: it isn't your problem and now I tired I can't argue with you because I need a rest so now can I go to upstairs? 
Namo has gone to upstairs and Chat watched her back and laugh because nobody can Make this to him except her 
When Namo take shower already she lie down on bed and think about her brother word and she say in her heart " i will make him forgive me " after she slept but she doesn't know that have a man watching her slept 

Preview Chapter 9 
Chat : we must go to honey moon 
Namo: honeymoon 
Nawid : P must appeal a court case our father again 
What happen in chapter 9 ? 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u coca ! namo loves her bro so much, i like their bro/siz relationship ! hope their honeymoon will make them fall in love ! ure so kind wif fast update coca, appreciate it and look forward !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Coca said:
Thank that like my ff I'm happy that all fri like my ff because it is my first ff
uve done well coca, yr story is good and ure so dedicated, i surely appreciate your time and passion, thank u v much coca !