The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the update coca! I love your FF. They are going on the honeymoon!!! Hope that Chat won't do anything bad to Namo.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update, Coca. Yes, they are going to a honeymoon. :D LOL you update very fast. I couldn't really catch up. But keep up your good work, and really loving this FF. :D

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9 
This morning Namo has get up and has cooked a breakfast for Chat and her because starting from this time she will make everything for give him saw her good deed and he will forgive to her. 
When Chat has woke up ,he don't see her sleep near him , he fear that she will escape so  he hurry sit on the bed and find her but he smell a food at downstairs and he walked to downstairs , he saw her cooking a breakfast , he smile (he think that why he woke up and he don't see her he have feeling a fear so she will escape from him ? He don't understand about himself ) 
Suddenly she turned back and saw him ,she said to him 
Namo: do you get up already ? So come to eat breakfast I have cooked for you 
Chat don't say anything , he has sat and eat but he think " why she do a good deed with him , what does she want " and he said 
Chat: Er now we married already so we must spent a time for stay together 
Namo think " what is he doing ? And what does he want " she said to him : no I don't need 
Chat : why ? ( Chat ask to her with angry face ) 
Namo: because I don't need you understand 
Chat angry so much because since he born nobody dare displeased him but now why is she brave that displeased him ? He continue say
Chat: but you must go with me ,you can't deny with me because I'm your creditor so you must listen me 
Namo : ok ( Namo think that everything that make him forgive for her she will make ) so what do you do ? 
Chat happy so much because he win her : Er I think that perhaps we must go to honeymoon 
Namo: honeymoon ( she surprise )
Chat: yes because we married already so we should spent the time stay together 
Namo: when will we go ? Where will we go ?
Chat: tomorrow , at huahin because I have holiday home there and I  want to visit sea also 
Namo: ok now let's go eat breakfast 
When Namo eating she doesn't see that Chat watching her and  her phone ring , she is happy when saw person that call to her and she stand from her chair walk to outside for talk , Chat's face so angry and wonder that " who call to her ? Why is she happy so much ? and why I need angry with her because It not contract with me  " 
"Outside "
When Namo saw that her brother call to her she is happy so much and she walked outside for talk with him 
Namo: hello what wrong with P ? 
Nawid : because P miss you and you don't miss P or P have problem can call to you hur 
Namo: no I miss you so much but P call to me that you want to say miss me only I don't believe 
Nawid : oh Nongsaw P really smart hmm P want to meet you because P have story want to talk with you so can you meet me now ? 
Namo: ok I will meet you now but I need change my clothes 
Nawid : so we meet at sweet cafe 
Namo: ka bye 
When she put phone she hurry go to upstairs for change her clothes and she don't know  have person stand behind the wall That listening in on her talk the phone , he grasp his hand with anger and his eye such as fire and he really want to know who called to her that make she hurry go outside now Namo has walked to downstairs and hurry go outside 
" sweet cafe " 
Today is saturday Tanop don't have work so he has come to his fiancé shop and when he open the door he saw his fiancé is smiling to one person and when he turn his face to those person that who are those person? He is so angry because when she near him she never smile to him but why is she smile to him ? he is so jealous with her so much and he walked to her and said 
Tanop: Pim what are you doing ? 
When Pim saw him she have feeling that he is so annoyed 
Pim: I'm working 
Tanop angry because she never interested him 
Tanop: you lie I saw you smile to him
Pim: eh Khun please silent all guest are watching to us 
And Tanop has seen all guest are watching to him he so embarrass and  he say sorry to them but suddenly the door has opened Pim has walked to her for tell her 
Pim: Namo you arrived P Nawid is waiting for you 
Namo: oh Thank 
Tanop wonder that Why A Chat's wife come here and he saw her walked to a man that Pim smiled and who is he ? When he want to ask Pim but now she is busy with guest 
"Namo& Nawid part "
Namo: Sorry P I'm late that make you waiting for me 
Nawid : never mind 
Namo: but P have story want talk with me 
Nawid : P want find justice for dad because P believe that Dad didn't make illegal , he was accusation and he is a good person
Namo: so P want 
Nawid: yes P want to help dad so P must appeal a court case our father again 
Namo: but it is dangerous because it is a person that have a power and Money a lot so we can't make it 
Nawid: why did you know ? Or you know it that who is it ? 
Namo: yes I know its name is Khun Deecha Vongthisak but I never see his face before 
Nawid: Khun Deecha Vongthisak it must pay all our everything back P promise 
Namo: but P 
Nawid: you don't worry about P and you not necessary make it because you are difficult on me a lot so you trust on P 
Namo: but P must promise if it difficult so much , you don't to risk with dangerous ( she tear dropped )
Nawid : P promise now Nong wiped your tear because it make you will not beautiful
Namo: ka but P tomorrow I must go to huahin 
Nawid : Hmm so take care yourself now we can eat dinner together 
Namo: ka 
" In Chat house "
After he has gotten Tanop phone he is so angry with her and he throw his phone away and think about Tanop word
"Flashback "
He is sitting wait for Namo come back home because he want to know where did she go ? But suddenly his phone ring it Tanop 
Chat : hello what the matter?
Tanop: it not matter 
Chat: if you don't have matter why you call me ?
Tanop: it not my matter but it is you 
Chat : me what?
Tanop: today I went to my fiancé shop I saw your wife 
Chat: what happen with her ? ( he asked really have a muscular spasm )
Tanop: hmm I saw her meet a man such as intimate so much 
" back to reality "
Now he is waiting for her but he think that why is he angry with her ? Because that she want to make everything it doesn't contact him when he thinking suddenly the door has opened it's her 
When she close the door and turn back she saw his face isn't not good she wonder that what wrong's with him? She is asking to him suddenly he asked her first 
Chat: where did you go ? 
Namo: I went to Sweet cafe shop 
Chat : why do you go there? ( he is really want to know )
Namo: it doesn't contract with you because it is my rights 
When Chat Heard her word he is so angry because he think that she didn't keep him in her eye 
Chat: but I'm your husband so I have rights 
Namo is angry because he such as zealous with her story exceed : but I don't want to answer so you understand 
Suddenly he pull her to the wall and kissed her lip she fight his shoulder for he stop but he not because he think that now she is his wife so she must listen him everything and don't make him angry  . But when he saw her tear-drop on his mouth he stopped kiss her and watch  her eye that have tear suddenly she slapped his check and she say 
Namo: I hate you ( because she can't think that he make this way to her ) 
Chat : you say that hate me but it just a little for you because if you deny my order again you know already that what will happen to you ? And don't cry in front of me because it not important for you and don't forget prepare clothes because we will go to huahin early morning .
Namo has walked to downstairs and Chat has watched her back with his evil smile he think " tomorrow she will remind in her heart and can't forget it forever 

Preview Chapter 10
Chat : you know that today  you are beautiful so much 
Yod: Khun we have problem 
Kavy: Hello Khun you are surely ..

What happen in chapter 10 ? 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u coca, its v good ! i like namo so protective of her bro n v sensible gal. looking forward 2 read further !

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Coca
cant wait to read the next chapter
I wonder what he will do to her at huahin

Coca

sarNie Adult
Hi all fri now I write chapter 10 already but it not good when all fri read please tell me about my mistake and I will try the best that this

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10
Today Namo has get up early and this morning it is their honeymoon now she is waiting for Chat during she waiting , she thinking about story that happened last night " why he kiss her ?" 
When Chat walked to downstairs he saw her sitting and she turned to him he said 
Chat: why do you get up early today ? 
Namo: I am not sleep well 
Chat: you are excite when you will go honeymoon with me ( he smile to her ) 
Namo: no why must I excite ?
Chat : ok now it's time 
When chat is driving to huahin he wonder that why is it silent? and he turned to Namo  , he saw that Namo has slept but Now we arrive huahin and Namo has get up she saw his holiday home it is beautiful because it is in front of the sea and it have small garden . And  Chat took their luggage to the house and he said
Chat: we should go in 
Namo: ka 
When they go in she saw that in the house is beautiful and Chat saw that she standing watch his house isn't aware , he smile because tonight she will know soon and he said to her 
Chat: eh Khun hurry go to take a shower and change clothes 
Namo: why ? Because we have just arrived
Chat: because tonight we will eat dinner 
Namo think that " what does he want to do? : ka 
Chat watched her back that walk to upstairs with evil face . And Now she change her clothes already when she walked to downstairs and Chat is waiting for her turned back he Stand gaping because she is beautiful , she put on a white dress but he woke because he think that " why did he interest her ? " because this honeymoon he must make her remind in her heart , he smile . Namo wonder that why he smile ? She said to him 
Namo: why are you smile ? 
Chat has woke and reply
Chat : no matter and you are already let's go 
" In the dinner table "
Namo wonder that why did he watch her face ? She ask him
Namo: what did you watch ?
Chat: I watch a beautiful girl 
Namo think in her heart " today why is he sweet ? It so strange 
Chat: today you are beautiful so much 
Namo: thank ( she is surprise and her face is red )
Chat watch her face and laugh when she see that he laugh her she shy so she watched around and she ask him
Namo: this house is a beautiful 
Chat : yes because I built it for person that I love 
Namo think that he built it for Mai only she is feel that sad so much such as she jealous with Mai and why is she feel ?or she love him ,  She don't understand and continue said
Namo: sorry 
Chat wonder that why she say sorry ? He ask
Chat : sorry for what ? 
Namo: because of me that make her die sorry if it isn't me you will married with her but I don't have intention I can explain so can you forgive me ( she said with tear )
When Chat heard her word that " forgive " he laugh with anger and said
Chat: forgive , forgive you so you can make her live again 
Namo: no I can't make her live again but I can make everything for you and you can forgive me so you can give me one chance I will make
When Chat heard and watched her face and said 
Chat: you really make everything
Namo: yes I will make it if it can make you happy and can forgive me 
Suddenly Chat caught hold of her hand and take her to bedroom when they arrived Namo think that " what is he doing now ? and she ask
Namo: what are you doing ?
Chat smile to her : because you say that will make everything can make me happy so tonight you can make it
When Namo heard his word she surprise because She don't think that want make this way and she said
Namo: yes I will make everything for you such as cook a meal , take care of your house or a good housewife but this 
Chat cut her word with kiss , Namo has open her eye and fight him but she weak than him so tonight she will belong to him forever , Chat has carried her to bed and said 
Chat: this way that I need 
Namo: don't ( her tear-dropped)
Chat: but you said will make everything for me if I can happy 
Namo has watched to his eye and she say : ok if you can happy and forgive me I will make 
Chat smile to her and wipe her tear and then he took off his clothes and her ,and continue kiss her and touch her body 
For Namo this night is her first time and she has some pain , tonight she think that she was confer her heart on him don't except her body because she loved him already but she hope that he can forgive her 
But For Chat is has just started because he will make her wiped out all everything such as him and will hurt haven't day forget 
"In Sweet Cafe " 
Nawid is waiting for someone because he need him for help his dad and now he arrived 
Kavy ( is Nawid Fri and he is Police ) has seen Nawid is sitting wait for him and he walked to him 
Kavy : hello Nawid how are you ? We such as don't meet each other along time 
Nawid : hello yes we really don't meet each other along time ., I'm fine and you ?
Kavy: the same but you call me to meet today what 's your matter ?
Nawid : I have problem want to help me 
Kavy: Er so tell me if I can help I will help
Nawid : I want you help search about someone 
Kavy: who?
Nawid : Khun Deecha Vongthisak 
Kavy: oh hur Khun Deecha Vongthisak you know that he is a strong power and Money a lot 
Nawid : yes I know but because of it that make my dad stay in prison , my dad was accusation So I must find Justice for him can you help me ?
Kavy: even thought  if you don't tell me to help you I must caught it because it made of illegal a lot such as drug and gambling 
Nawid : so I will help you because I want it go in a prison and it must pay all everything to my family back esp justice my dad
Kavy : ok I promise 
They has have shake together 
" In huahin"
This morning the weather is so fresh that make Chat get up but when Chat get up he have feeling that on bed don't have her because last night he slept hug her all night but now he wonder that where is she ? So he hurry change his clothes and find her when he go outside he has seen her at sea board and he walked to her And hug her from behind and kiss her shoulder , he ask her
Chat: tonight do you sleep well ?
Namo: hmm 
Suddenly her phone ring that make Chat angry because he wonder that who that call annoyed them ? When he saw name on her screen "Nawid "
He think that " who is he ? "
Namo : sorry I need pick my phone 
Chat caught hold of her hand and he say 
Chat : talk here 
Namo : why ? 
Chat: because I want to know that who call to my wife ? And what do you talk ?
Namo: but it is my personally 
Chat say to her with anger 
Chat: do you want make me angry ? And you know already that when I angry , what will happen ? 
Namo watch his face and think that why is he need angry ? She don't understand about him And For Chat he don't understand hisself the same why he need angry with her ? 
Namo answered : ok ( because she don't want him angry ) 
And Now Chat really happy because she listen him everything this time he listening her conversation 
Namo: hello P what's wrong?( P hur Chat think that why she call this man that P ? Who Is he and what is he contract with her ? ) 
Nawid : P want to know that when do you come back ?
Namo: tomorrow why ? 
Nawid : P want to tell you that Story Dad have hope 
Namo: really ( Chat really want to know why is she happy ? )
Nawid : Er and what about him? Has He made anything to you ? 
Namo watch to Chat and answer to her brother : no P don't worry about me 
Nawid : now it's time for P go bye my lovely sister
Namo: bye ka 
When Namo talk finish and she watched Chat face and she laugh . Chat wonder that why she laugh 
Chat: what's wrong ? 
Namo: no but why do you make this face ?
Chat: don't have but now the weather today is good so we should go to swimming after he finish his word suddenly he carry her and walked in to sea 
Namo hugged his neck and shout : Khun Chat please put me down because I can't swim 
Chat: don't worry you have me 
" In Deecha House "
Khun Deecha is sitting drink tea suddenly Yod walked to him and said
Yod : Boss this time  we have trouble 
Khun Deecha : what 's problem ?
Yod : Our goods was confiscated 
Khun Deecha put his cup and say with anger : who is it that it dare make to me ?
Yod : it is police 
Khun Deecha : police hur 
Yod : ka and it is difference problem 
Khun Deecha : What 's problem ? 
Yod : Er it is story Khun Chaichanat Watthana because it have a person is appealing a court case again 
Khun Deecha : who is it ? or it is his daughter 
Yod : no it isn't her and I don't know too 
Khun Deecha : you must search it that who is it ? Because it is dare so much that make to me 
Yod : ka 
" In sweet Cafe " 
Since Namo married Pim is Busy so much and this time Rong have free time she helped Pim 
Rong : today have a lot guest so much Pim 
Pim: yes you are tired 
Rong: no it not problem eh Pim 
Pim: hmm
Rong : those man he is P Nawid Right 
Pim : yes 
Rong : omg he is so handsome I'm really regret so much 
Pim: why?
Rong : because I can't come to doctor so fast and I can become his doctor 
Pim laugh her and the door has open Pim walked to him 
Pim : hello Khun Kavy P Nawid is waiting for you 
Kavy: ka 
When Kavy walking to Nawid he saw Rong and she saw him too suddenly a both shout 
Kavy : Khun
Rong : Khun
" Flash Back"
When Rong leave from hospital she think that she will go to help at Pim shop but she think that before meet Pim she should buy something for Pim so she decide go to Mart when she opened the Mart door she dropped with a man and his name is Kavy 
Kavy : Sorry Khun you are surely
Rong: you don't see that I hurt 
Kavy: I'm sorry you already and I don't see that you have heavy injure and now I have appointment so bye 
Rong is angry with him so much because since Rong born she never see a person like him before 
"back to reality "
Rong : why the world is small 
Kavy : yes but this time I can't talk with you because I have story that important ( Kavy walked to Nawid )
Pim wonder that what happen with Rong ? So she ask 
Pim : Rong what wrong with you ? You know him 
Rong: no I met him by chance and he is a man that I told you 
Pim : oh ( she laugh)

Preview Chapter 11
Nawid: this time I can't make because Khun Deecha has sent his people is spy me ...
Namo: if you hate me you can kill me why you are essential this way to me ( she cried )
Khun Deecha : how your work that I ordered?

What happened next Chapter 11?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi coca yr ff is so interesting, thank u 4 da update ! ure doing well and i like yr story ! looking forward 2 yr next update, thank u coca !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. It's getting very interesting. :D 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11
After Kavy leave from Rong he walked to Nawid and Nawid start to ask him
Nawid : what wrong with her? You know her
Kavy : no I don't know her but I met her by chance at Mart she is really annoyed and this time I met her again why the world is small 
Nawid laugh and Kavy saw and ask him
Kavy : and you know her 
Nawid : yes she is my sister bestfriend but I rare that say with her . You are interested her 
Kavy watched her and continue say : no it can't now stop talk about this story .talk about your story what wrong?
Nawid : this time I can't make because Khun Deecha has sent his people is spy me so you can work alone because I don't want their know that who am I ? And if they know I worry about my sister will meet dangerous 
Kavy: ok I understand please you trust on me 
Nawid : thank 
" In Chat house "
Now Namo and Chat has arrived home Namo is very tired so she said to him
Namo : now I'm tired so much so I go to upstairs 
Chat: ka 
Namo: and you ? because you are tired the same 
Chat smile to her : eh you can't sleep because you miss me so you want me go to sleep with you 
Namo shy and said : you are crazy so now I go to upstairs 
When Namo go to upstairs Chat watch her back and smile but he stopped and he think that why he smile to her ? Or he forget that this girl made Mai die so he doesn't have feeling anything on her and he walked to his work room , he sat on chair and watched Mai 's photo 
When Namo come to her room she is very tired so she slept and she woke up in evening she shout 
Namo: omg I slept a long time what time is it ? I must make dinner 
And Namo hurry take a shower and Change clothes but when she walked to downstairs she wonder that where is he ? And she walked to find him now she saw him at his work room when she want to knock the door suddenly she heard him say 
Chat: Mai do you know ? Person that make you die now she is in my grasp already and I will make her  hurt and wiped out all everything that she can't forget until her die 
When Namo heard her tear has dropped she want cried a loud but she can't , she ran to upstairs and drop her body to the bed and she cried because she doesn't think that he is dare make this way to her , she was confer her everything to him don't except her body and she doesn't think that she can fall in love with evil like him , she wipe her tear and she take her phone call to her brother 
Namo: P Nawid please answer 
Suddenly Nawid answer 
Nawid : hello my lovely sister you come back already you go to huahin happy or not 
Namo: P ( she cried so much )
Nawid heard she cried he wonder and worry about her he ask her
Nawid : Namo what 's your matter? Tell P 
Namo: P I want to leave here Please P help me I really want to leave here 
Nawid wonder that what happen to her ? : why ? Or he made anything that bad to You tell P now P will teach him 
When Namo saying the truth to her brother suddenly Chat has arrive and ask her 
Chat: what are you doing ? 
Namo has surprise and put phone to her back and she said
Namo: nothing 
Nawid heard Chat sound now he worry about Namo so much he speak 
Nawid : Namo you are surely why you don't answer 
Chat heard a man sound and he walked to her and ask her
Chat : if you say that nothing so You can give your phone to me 
Namo : no 
Chat was fight her phone because he want to know that who that she talk with and now he saw name on screen it is " Nawid " he is angry so much and he closed her phone and ask her with anger 
Chat : who is he ? What do you talk with him ? Answer now 
Now Namo is afraid so much because now he angry so much and when he angry it is afraid so much 
When Chat see that she doesn't answer him he angry so much and he continue ask
Chat : you don't heard that I ask you who is he ? 
Namo: I heard but I don't want answer you heard that I don't want answer ( she shout to him) 
Chat is angry that she shout to him 
Chat: I ask you again that who is he ? Or he is your lover 
When Namo heard his word she slapped his check because she can't believe that he think this way to her 
Namo: why you think this way ? I am not fast woman And if you think this way so I will leave 
When Chat heard that She will leave he is so angry , he caught hold her hand and pull her to bed now he top on her , he said 
Chat: Don't think that you can escape from me because you can't 
Namo: why ? Because I paid all my everything to you and I think it enough 
Chat : your everything But it doesn't enough for me 
Namo: what do you want from me ? 
Chat: All your everything 
Namo: you want mean that 
Chat: yes you are mine forever 
Namo: no now let go me ( she hit him )
Chat stop her with kiss , he kissed her and he continue kiss her neck and Namo fight him for he stop but he not 
Namo: don't Ploy Chan ( she cried ) 
Now Chat Slept well but Namo she is crying and say in her heart " I hate you , you dupe me " and she is crying until she sleep
This Morning The sunlight rise in Chat room that make him wake up  but when he woke up , he saw that Namo doesn't near him so he hurry find her but suddenly his phone ring it come from his company , he answer 
Chat: hello Nit what wrong ?
Nit: boss Have person want to meet you ?
Chat: who?
Nit : Khun Deecha Vongthisak 
Chat: he 
Nit: ka he want meet you because he want talk about work with you 
Chat: ka I know I will meet him but please tell him wait for me 
Nit: ka 
when he put phone down he think that " why he want meet me ? because he is a partner that fight in competition with me . What wrong ? " and he wonder that Namo where is she ? He want find her but he is no time he must meet Khun Deecha 
" In Sweet Cafe "
After she receive phone from Nawid she hurry come to Sweet Cafe because she doesn't want see Chat face and suddenly Her fri Pim wonder what happen to her ? So she ask 
Pim: what wrong with you ? your face is pale so much and why your eye red ? 
Namo: nothing perhaps I have no feeling good because last night I headache so much 
Pim : you really don't have a secret with me 
Namo: yes ( she lie her because she don't Pim worry about her ) Oh My brother arrive 
Pim : hmm so I go to work 
Namo: yes 
Pim continued to her work and Nawid walked to Namo , he worry about her so much , he ask her
Nawid : you are surely , last night he made anything to you 
Namo force smile to him because she don't want him worry her : nothing 
Nawid : but 
Namo cut his word
Namo: I say that it nothing or P don't believe me 
Nawid : P believe but now you must carefully you know 
Namo: why ? 
Nawid : because Khun Deecha it aware that have person is finding justice and appeal a court case for dad and this time it sent his people is find P and perhaps it follow a trail you because it can doubt you so you must carefully and some day you don't meet me it can make you dangerous because P don't want you dangerous 
Namo: ka but P must careful and take care yourself 
Nawid : hmm P know now you hurry come back home because it can spy on you 
Namo: ka bye 
Nawid : bye 
Namo listen her P she hurry come back home but she doesn't know that have person spy on her along time 
" In Chat office "
Chat has arrived in office and he saw Khun Deecha is sitting wait for him 
Chat say to him 
Chat : sorry that I'm late 
Khun Deecha : never mind 
Chat : today perhaps heavy rain because you come to my office what's wrong ?
Khun Deecha : I come here because I want talk with you about bidding because I want you back away 
Chat : why ? ( Chat know that he want him is defeated like the other company)
Khun Deecha : you know already if I told and you don't make follow that I told ( he laugh ) what happen to you ? 
Because I never to ask for something from you but except this bidding , you understand 
Chat smile to him : sorry I can't back away if you want to get it you must make it yourself and I want tell you again that I will not back away and if you come here for talk about it with me and now I tell you already 
Khun Deecha is angry and talk to Chat with his anger
Khun Deecha : ok I tell you usual but you don't agree and you will that what happen to you ? Now I leave 
Chat : ka and I will wait 
When Khun Deecha leave Chat thinking about Khun Deecha word 
But he not afraid but Now he thinking about Namo that this time where is she ? She stay at home or not so he decide hurry come back home 
" In Deecha house "
When Khun Deecha come back to his home he is angry so much with Chat because nobody dare displeased him or deny with him but why Is it brave displeased ? he say to himself 
Khun Deecha : you don't hope that can win ( he laugh with evil face ) 
Suddenly Yod walked in and say 
Yod : boss 
Khun Deecha : How your work that I ordered ?
Yod smile to him : ka I know already that who is it ? 
Khun Deecha : who ?
Yod : his name is Rochanin Nawid Watthana he is Khun ChaiChaNat's son and Namo 's oldest brother 
When Khun  Deecha Heard he is so angry and say to him
Khun Deecha : you must execute it don't give it make achieve you understand 
Yod : ka 

Preview chapter 12
Chat : Last morning where did you go ?
Namo : it is my personally you don't contract 
Nawid : Kavy now Khun Deecha has known that it is me ..... 
Kavy : I know and I will protect you and your sister 
Yod : boss now it has known that we following it 
What happen in chapter 12 ?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update! Chat is still so mean to Namo. Feel really bad for her. :( Loving the story. Thanks Coca! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u 4 da long update, v interesting, baddie is catching up! Looking forward 2 next update, tyvm coca !