the next mafia..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nom Sornram wasn't a mafia in hemarai with Aum patcharapa. he was just a rich chinese guy and rich chinese people have bodyguards and stuffs. mafia is people who do illegal stuffs isn't it? and the bad guys are after to kill them. yep i agree Nom has everything to be a mafia. his looks, his acting, i like his look in hemaraj. he grow his facial hair so it make him look mean and in a cool way. i would really want to see Nom play as a mafia. but he's too skinny i want him to gain some weight though. and i want to see Pinky play as nang aek with him. play a strong character like Pat in Mafia tee ruk too.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
for sure my mafia are too many that if i were to list them, then it would be enough!...hahaha.
but sure pe-ken and pe-tik are on my list...i want to see them in those nice and sexy black suit!...hahaha....

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
even though p-num sornram is not in the list, i wanna vote for him XD hehe...i would LOVE to see him b a mafia...a cool mafia... and maybe with yardthip or noon woranuch as the nang'ek ...hehe =D