Yaya S.
Nadech
Margie
Boy P.

Guest starring:
Kimberly
James Ma

Chapter 1 - The Old Mistress| Plot: The bar |

Mint, slow down. Your getting drunk. Yaya exclaims as she snatches the shot cup from Mint. Mint turns toward Yaya, her elbow leaning on the counter.

Im sorry Yaya.. im just..

Depress about James breaking up with you? I know. Yaya tells her friend with a concern look. The drinks are just going to give you more of an headache. She continues.

He.. He cheated on me.. With some Kimberly girl. God I hate her. I mean them . Mint whimpers.

Mint.. Before Yaya could say anything, Margie barges in.

Well.. I couldnt help but over heard your conversation. She said with a smirk & then lean in closer to face Mint. My advice.. Is to find someone new.

Margie stuff like that isnt easy. Besides I love James. How can I possibly move on?

Did I say it was easy? And Mint the word love is to complex for you. Find someone right now.. get numbers, kiss some, maybe even hook up with some. Trust me, its worth the risk. I mean look at you.

You really think I should? Yaya?

Honestly.. Yeah. Have some fun, get your mind of that douche bag. They all laughed as they were interupted by a bartender.

A drink bought from a man a few seats accross from you. He points, & handels Mint the cup.

Wow, he's looks pretty cute. Margie hits Mint shoulders. Well.. Where's your manners? Say thank you.

Mint gave the girls a last glare as she got up & walked up to the mysterious man. He smelt great. That was all she can think of. He wore a grey long sleeve, with plain black pants. No kidding, he seemed like a plain person. Thank you. Mint smiled.

No problem, love. He stared at her, which seemed like 5 minutes long. Your beautiful. He finally managed to say.

Thank you, your not so bad yourself. I didnt quite get your name? She trys to light up the conversation.

Mark? Yours?

Mint. She replies. Why are you alone?

People dont like me much. Not that I care, I prefer being alone, you know.. dramafree. People recall me as a dangerous man, well thats what I hear.

How dangerous? Mint bites her lips trying to seek his attention.

Pretty dangerous sweetheart. He circles his finger in her curly brown hair. She laughs. What? He asks.

It's hard to take you serious when you call me such things like sweetheart or love. They both laughed, as they were interupted rudly by James.

Mint? We needa talk. James pulls onto Mint's arm as she try to fight him off.

Can't you see im busy? She looks back at Mark, he was still sitting there, looking at her & James.

I know your upset with me, but I just wanted to say sorry. before he could say anything more, he was smacked by Mint.

Sorry? Sorry isnt going to do anything! You cheated on me! She shouts as Mark walks up behind her.

Your making a scene, love. Mark whispers into Mint ears. She turned around & seen people gathering, whispering into each others ears. he was right. She turns around , their faces nearly inches away. Can we leave?

Mark grabs her hand, & they walked out of the bar together.
------------------------------------
Mark has paid for a taxi, & they were dropped off to his apartment.

Once they got inside, Mark slammed Mint into the wall, kissing her as their tongues joined together. He replaced her clothes off, leaving her with just panties and a bar on. He examed he body once more. Mint couldnt wait any longer, she ripped his shirt off. Mark let her go, & slipped his pants off.

Bed. Mint said shyly. He picks her up & they threw eachother on the bed. He slips Mints panties off and her bra also. He stares at her boobs hard. He then slip his experiment inside her, & she made a grasp. They moved in movement, expercienting eachother.

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2 preview: Mint bumps into Mark after their long 5 year ago encounter.

By the way chapter 1, is just a one night stand. They both were desperate & tipsy.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Mteamfeverxo said:
Dont get me wrong, I do like Kimberly too! I like the both pairing of MM & MK. But I like MM best :D

LOL, I also like both, but it's the opposite. I like MK better.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. ah this is too hilarious. Creative idea but Kimberley is my nang'ek. lmao!!! 555+++
hahaha. Kimmy i just love her, she is so beautiful. VERY BEAUTIFUL.  i love her jele picture.

Mteamfeverxo

sarNie Egg
I love all of them. Mint, Yaya, Kim, Margie, Mark, Nadech, Boy. Their all great actors & actresses. I can only wish they can make another lakorn again

Mteamfeverxo

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2- Three Tuxedos | Plot: The ball

Im seriously not looking forward to the ball.. I mean it's fun dressing up & all, but I dont want to go alone. Mint signs.

Who said your going alone? Yaya laughs.

Exactly Mint, stop assuming things. Me & Yaya dont even have dates. & plus.. Going as single ladies can be quite fun. Margie jokes.

I think I had a little bit to fun at the bar the last time I took your advice. She jokes back at Margie.

Ohwell, that was years ago. & I bet you had fun.

Very funny. Mint laughs sarcastically.

---------------------
The girls entered the door into the magical ball as the cameraman took their pictures.

Mint was wearing a black skinless side dress. She was always plain. Yaya wore a white dress with a bit.of gold to the mix. Elegant is the best word to describe her. Margie wore a bright pink dress that was short in the front & long in the back. The color standed out, & well Margie does love the spot light.

Everyone was gathered up, as three mysterious boys in black tuxedos appeared from the top of the stairs. The two other people that followed behind them was their parents or something.

Mark.. Mint whispered to herself in shock. Yaya & Margie looked at her with confusing faces. That's Mark. You know.. the one from years ago. She continues

Oh lord. I'm guessing he's one of the sons out of the three. How didn't you know? Margie asks.

We exchanged names only Margie. Nothing more. It was one night & then he dissapeared.

They all looked up to the family above.

Hello ladies & gentlemens. Im glad we all have gathered up. Today's a special day because my three lovely sons have finally reunited after a long split of their busy lives. Thank you, please enjoy this magical ball. The mother said proudly & walked out with her husband.

* slow, romantic suddenly went on*

The girls were at the drinking alley trying to ignore the music & dancing couples around them. The three brothers suddenly came walking towards them & the girls caught notice. They turned around, facing the opposite ways from the boys.

Hello ladies. The three brothers announced.

Mint, Yaya, & Margie were basically doomed but they couldn't be rude. They were the guests and this wasn't their palace or ball they were standing in. It was the three boys, which are currently standing behind them. So they turned around & greeted the boys back.

Mark & Mint looked at eachother with shock.

It's Mint right? Mark asks

Mint was suprised. He remembered her name? Yes. She said shyly & very lowly.

He gave her a smirk. Dance with me? He reached out his hand & she took it to his suprise.

Yaya & Margie exchanged eachother looks. Did Mint just really leave them with two mysterious but handsome men? Yup, she deffinetely did.

I'm Nadech. And this is my brother.. he was cut off.

Nadech, brother. I can introduce myself. I'm Boy. He was meaning to let both Yaya & Margie know but he's eyes were all on Margie. He seen her blush a bit.

I'm Margie.

Pretty name, Boy immediately says. She blushed even more.

Anyways.. Yaya said with an expression of " I'm about to puke" . I'm Yaya. She caught Nadech laugh at her expression.

Nadech liked Yaya already. Her sense of humor was similar to his. May I have a dance? Yaya smiled & finally nodded.

Well.. I guess its just us two. Boy lets out a nervous laugh. Dance with me? Margie nodded as quickly has he asked. They both laughed.

Your quite a dancer. Mark tells Mint.

I suppose I had some practice. She said with her head up high in confidence.

Very well. He smiles. Im guessing you were expecting to never see me again?

Yes. But it turns out that this city isn't quite big huh? She stares into his brown eyes as he looks right back into hers. Their lips were inches away & their stare was so fierce.

Mark wasnt going to lie. He was real attracted to this women. There was something about her. He wanted to see if she felt the same way so he leaned his face closer to attached their lips together. But before he could, a girl interrupted. They moved out of their dancing position but still mark had his hand around Mint's waist.

I'm sorry to interrupt, the girl said. I'm kimberly.

Mark. He responds.

Mint. She respond & rolled her eyes.

I was just wondering if I can have a dance with you Mark before the music is over.

Mark looks over to Mint. Umm...

Mint cuts him off. It's fine really. She moves away & out of his grip. She then walked towards whatever room she could find.

Mint entered a room, where it was full of paintings. All sorts of paintings. Naked girls, landscapes, & many other kind of paintings. She adore them, & stayed there looking at them for awhile.

--------
The music was finally over. Yaya & Margie met up at the drink area with Boy & Nadech still following them from behind.

I'm guessing from all this dancing, you girls must be hungry. Nadech said.

Yes ! Both Margie & Yaya yelled at the same time making them all laugh.

Very well. Boy said. Let's have dinner then.

------------------

Your still here. Mark said as he enter the room & towards Mint.

These paintings are quite.. lonely. And from our first encounter, you told me you prefer to be alone . So i knew these had to be your paintings. They describe you.. Lonely & alone.

Mark was amazed by her words. She remembered the first day they met, & she knew so much of him even though they met once in a lifetime & that's it. Your smart, love, he finally managed to say.

She smiles at him. And these naked girls.. you drew them yourself?

Oh yes. I had girls come & go asking me to draw them a painting of their natural selves. That's it.

So your saying, you didn't sleep with any one of them? Not even one? She asks.

He laughs. No. I'm not that type of guy.

But with me, you are that type of guy? She laughs.

Your different. He said.

Mint stared at him. She can feel that thick sexual attraction towards him. If is, it never left. She didn't want things to get out of place so she suggested to go meet up with Yaya & Margie. Mark just nodded.

They left the room & Mint spotted Margie quite quickly because of her bright pink dress. Her & Mark walked towards them.

Seems like you guys had quite a time. Mint said & laughed at the fact that Yaya was sitting so close to Nadech & Margie same with Boy.

They all sat together & shared stares, laughters, & smiles. Until then, Mark parents appeared from the top of the stairs once again.

Thank you all for being her once again. The ball is now over. It is 12 at clock. The father announced.

Mint, Yaya, & Margie said their goodbyes to the three brothers & began walking off.

Mark, Nadech, & Boy couldn't help but stare at the girls as the got up & left out the door.

It was a magical ball alright.

End of chapter Chapter 2- The Ball

Falada

sarNie Adult
Mteamfeverxo said:
I love all of them. Mint, Yaya, Kim, Margie, Mark, Nadech, Boy. Their all great actors & actresses. I can only wish they can make another lakorn again

<3