The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh Tina you let your sisters have boyfriends?! :eek: I'd beat my lil sister ass if I find out she has a boyfriend & she's 16! LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well she's 17 now :p and I don't mind her boyfriend is a good kid seriously lol he is mature for his age well he's a few months younger than her LOL but he treats her great and they've never gone anywhere alone alone, and he sleeps over at my place on the weekends or on school breaks and plays games with our little one and goes fishing with us and stuff like that LOL :lol: he's somehow became apart of our family LOL as long as i know whats going on and stuff I don't mind at least they aren't sneaking around.. i rather have her tell me then sneak around about it LOL i helped her keep it from my parents for quite awhile til some stupid biitchass relative started going around saying stuff about her then my parents heard and i got into it lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow Noy I didn't know you were that protective of your lil sis lol.

The cows on campus are mooing again. Must be the spring weather or their way to court the female cows :lol:. I gotta say these cows are quite cute though!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol well she's 17 now :p and I don't mind her boyfriend is a good kid seriously lol he is mature for his age well he's a few months younger than her LOL but he treats her great and they've never gone anywhere alone alone, and he sleeps over at my place on the weekends or on school breaks and plays games with our little one and goes fishing with us and stuff like that LOL :lol: he's somehow became apart of our family LOL as long as i know whats going on and stuff I don't mind at least they aren't sneaking around.. i rather have her tell me then sneak around about it LOL i helped her keep it from my parents for quite awhile til some stupid biitchass relative started going around saying stuff about her then my parents heard and i got into it lol
LOL. not my lil sister... she's so arrgh... doesn't listen to what I say, don't do what I say & definitely will probably keep a secret. Like this one time I found out she had a BF. I asked her about it, asked her nicely, & the girl started crying! WTC! If I was to let her date, I'll have to approve! I'm the older sister here! But unlike my oldest sister, I'm more lenient towards my lil sister. My older sister will probably kill her. LOL.

Wow Noy I didn't know you were that protective of your lil sis lol.

The cows on campus are mooing again. Must be the spring weather or their way to court the female cows :lol:. I gotta say these cows are quite cute though!
LOL. We have a love/hate relationship. At times I just wanna strangle her... LMAO.

Ahh.... no cows over here... just dogs barking... hahaha

Arrghh.... why do I keep thinking about my old high school crush!?!? :lmao: <--- crying with frustration!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol noyy my sister listens to me cause she know's when im pissed i won't talk to her and none of my sisters could stand it if i give them the silent treatement cause we all grew up so close to each other we argue sometimes but we don't argue bad bad

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol noyy my sister listens to me cause she know's when im pissed i won't talk to her and none of my sisters could stand it if i give them the silent treatement cause we all grew up so close to each other we argue sometimes but we don't argue bad bad
LOL. When i'm piss at my sisters, I throw things. :lol: She has like temper tantrums... <_<

OMG, Thookatha.... that sounded gross.... :loool: but then again... maybe it was the way I read it... LMAO.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hey!! are you fingering me?? *pun super intended* LMAO

no one is as bad as me in sarnworld. lmao
:loool: fingering...

aaawww... Noy, you're like my sister... she doesn't want me to have a boyfriend yet... and I don't want to have one yet... LMAO

my sister was the most evil person I knew before... lol... she is 7 years older than me and we often argue a lot when I was a kid.. lmao there was a time when we had a big fight and she wants to leave home! hahaha... she handed a suitcase to me and told me to leave... I was only 5 back then... lmao

but I love my sister now...she's my bff... so now, the most evil person in the world for me is my lil bro... <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HEY!! it's not my fault your minds are in the gutter. LOOL i was merely indicating LD's finger-pointing feat to myself as the instigator of perversion upon this thread....no more, no less....:lol:...

....well, maybe a little more than less...AHAHAHA...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
evertime I turn on the TV, all I see and hear is----------kill this, kill that; murder this, murder that; suicide bomb here, suicide bomb there!!!

when will it ever end!!!!!!!!!!??? I just want to see a rainbow for God's sakes!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL. When i'm piss at my sisters, I throw things. :lol: She has like temper tantrums... <_<

OMG, Thookatha.... that sounded gross.... :loool: but then again... maybe it was the way I read it... LMAO.

Lol noy when im pissed i don't throw tantrums i just ignore everything that everyone says and apparently it hurts their feelings when i ignore them so they start sucking up :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: fingering...

aaawww... Noy, you're like my sister... she doesn't want me to have a boyfriend yet... and I don't want to have one yet... LMAO

my sister was the most evil person I knew before... lol... she is 7 years older than me and we often argue a lot when I was a kid.. lmao there was a time when we had a big fight and she wants to leave home! hahaha... she handed a suitcase to me and told me to leave... I was only 5 back then... lmao

but I love my sister now...she's my bff... so now, the most evil person in the world for me is my lil bro... <_<
LOL. OMG she actually told yo uto leave!? :eek: wow. I told my lil sister once that I was gonna leave & she started crying. :loool: Man... I wish I had a younger bro instead of my sister... <_<

Lol noy when im pissed i don't throw tantrums i just ignore everything that everyone says and apparently it hurts their feelings when i ignore them so they start sucking up :loool:
haha. I curse a lot but when I give them the silent treatment... they go crazy & start bugging me even more. LOL.

I don't know why... but the word Pleasure reminds me of something... sexual... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh... I wanna do the same with my next door neighbor's dog... I grew to HATE Chihuahuas now... it barks constantly!!! :arrg:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's thursday. i haven't eaten anything in like four days, and my mouth hurts...well, my gums. on monday i went to the orthodontist and had spacers/separators put in my mouth. i don't know what it's for but they said that i had to put it in before i got my braces. btw, i'm getting braces. anyways, it's gonna be like this until the braces get in on tuesday, april 7th...or maybe even longer...like stay in my mouth with my braces. i just want everyone to know that it hurts like hell. i really can't eat ANYTHING...not even soup.

okay, does anyone find it weird that bugs or any small insects can just randomly disappear? i mean, you could be watching a fly zoom around all over the place...like with your eyes LOCKED on it, but somehow, it will just disappear. in this case, you say, "oh, it was flying around so fast that i lost track of it". but then you think again about the slower bugs...like mosquitoes. they disappear too, even when you keep you eyes on them. WTF? how do they just do that. there's a mosquito flying around in my apt right now, but every time i go near it, it's suddenly gone!! i don't understand. i mean, i keep my eyes DIRECTLY on it. it's weird and frustrating at the same time. ughhh!!!