The RANDOMNESS Thread

ijohn

sarNie Adult
the lion is falling for the lamb *sighs*, but must remind himself he's a vegitarian---lol---love is not a surething before starvation!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the lion is falling for the lamb *sighs*, but must remind himself he's a vegitarian---lol---love is not a surething before starvation!!!
hmm, how come this statement reeks of perversion to me? not that it's a bad thing or anything...cuz lord knows i'm the biggest pervert in the world, but yeh, correct me if i'm wrong....so, you have a pet lion and the lion can't decide between eating the lamb or humping it. ultimately, since the lamb is so sexy, it's gonna hump it instead and eat some veggies in the meanwhile? i'm pretty sure i'm right on this one.... :D ...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't know why but i REALLY don't like lamb. it always makes me want to throw up. i've been trying to give it chances hoping i would acquaint myself to the taste, but nope, nothing...i just hate it even more. i can't really describe the taste. most people say it's just like beef, but if you have a distinct taste bud, you will DEFINITELY notice the difference. lamb has a stronger odor in your mouth...and yes, i mean odor.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
In that case.. no lamb for me. I don't like odor tasting stuff. There is this plant that my sisters love.. some lao plant.. I dunno what's it called, but it smells like a wet dog. I call it the sewage plant.

kulyia

RUK
ew. wet dog? no thank you Lady. lol. well my dad makes it differently. Its a stew so of course its stewed for an hour to 2 or 3. Its covered in banana leaves and in the stew contains BEER most likely 2 cans, RED chicken sauce (ForPho) And salt maybe msg dunno, black sauce osyter sauce, a bouch other black sauce, soy sauce iguess not sure, those green hard long thingys it has leaves at the tip but the root and middle part is what you want. its greenish and really sharp that can cut your skin. Back in old days they harvest these to sell? They grow like a bush, Plus also lime leaves, and some more stuff is in the dish. When its finish it basically fall apart in your mouth, its dark and yummy with rice.. OMG. :drool: damn, now im craving it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
talk about men kow... try going to disney world in florida in 98 degree weather with a humidity level that could kill you. And imagine standing in line behind a sweaty guy with a beard and wife beater. lol

holy crap.... time for bed... goodnight ya'll.

:drool: