The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I never tried lamb before. How does lamb taste?
I haven't tried lamb either... but I've tried eating goat's and dog's meat.. lol... I didn't know it was dog's meat so I just ate it... and besides, I was so young when I ate it... I practically ate anything my mom feeds me... lol

my dad brought home boxes of Durian when he had a convention somewhere and it was so stinky!! my brother-in-law loves eating it... I tried some of it but I didn't liked it... lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i had lamb b4. at dis indian place. it was perdy good. it just taste a lil gamy. aha a vegie dat smell like wet dog. is it sadao? i was talkin bout dat earlier LOL dat shiet STINK. i like durian though lol i think it smell good lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
a veggie that smells like a wet dog? lmao!! :loool:
but i love love love durian. it smells weird but taste soooo good! yummm! lol. what was so funny yesterday was that i walked into my mom's house and was like, "ew. something stinks in here." and she was like, "umm. i made kapoon." lol. i was like. "ohh its the pa-daek". but it was sooo goood. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da only vegie i can think of dat stink like dat is sadao lol and dis other one i dunno what it's called in thai but khmer people call it sa-om. i think those 2 vegies are related lol they both stink like whoa

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't like the durian fruit but I love durian candy... no stinky smell... lol

judgement day for me!! argh!! I'll be receiving my grades later... -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's so weird how i think durian smells absolutely wonderful and delicious, but it's considered "stinky" to many other people. usually i can see where people are coming from for a lot of things, but in terms of durian, nope, can't find any fault in it at all! lol

ok, so i finally got braces today. i don't know if i want to take pics or not. hmmm...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha i think durian smells lovely too LOL u aint alone lol and oh my garsh natty was just talkin bout braces at spicy

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
why? she's thinkin' about gettin' some braces? i haven't seen her here in forever. on a side note, i here spicy is hard to sign up for...haha...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it aint hard to sign up for. one time they stopped accepting new members cause they were cleaning up da forum i think. ya natty's gettin braces. oooo talkin bout natty behind her back LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
nah, i'm too devoted to sarnworld. hahahaha

next time i see natty in sw, imma tell her u were trash talking...calling her metal mouth and tinsel teeth. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i look like a person drinking coffee.. except im drinking herbal medicine... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's so weird how i think durian smells absolutely wonderful and delicious, but it's considered "stinky" to many other people. usually i can see where people are coming from for a lot of things, but in terms of durian, nope, can't find any fault in it at all! lol

ok, so i finally got braces today. i don't know if i want to take pics or not. hmmm...
yeah... i consider durian stinky...lol idk but it might take years until my nose considers it wonderful... :p

go and take pics of ur braces! hahaha... does it hurt? when i first had my braces it hurts like hell... the pain was suicidal during the 1st day but the 2nd day, i change my mind.. i decided to live with it...hahahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ ohhh you must live by where i do. :p it was quiet one minute and then a storm broke loose. it was hailing over here and i bet the streets are flooded! my momma got a little bit of water that seeped through the front door. i told her to get sand bags. lol. i got all excited and started to scream like a little kid when i heard it hailing. my little brother was like 'wtf is wrong with you?' haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. i didnt check to see if it was hailing or not.. but all i know is that the lightning was super bright... hehe.. lol.. where do u live at? i live in fresno.. lol.. but.. i live on the border of sanger n clovis.. hehe.. haha ur so funny.. dont worry i'll do the same.. then again.. my family always think im weird lol..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love everything durian. Durian icecream, candies, cookies, waffles, and especially fresh durian itself in the morning with hot sticky rice. yummy... what a good breakfast.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I want to eat some turon :drool: :drool:

it's a Filipino dessert/snack... banana and jackfruit wrapped in an eggroll wrapper that is drizzled with brown sugar then fried... yummmyyy!! lol
I wonder where can I find some at this hour... lol