The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ur crazy, there's not gonna be any of that colorful crap. my code is to be as discreet as possible.
WTF, can u get your gallbladder removed??
hahahahaha I just love colorful stuff coz they're...colorful

surgery is real scary to me. i'm way too chicken to get any procedure done cause what if i don't wake up? but damn if it's a life and death matter then imma just take dat chance lol
I once saw this show in Discovery channel... about a woman who suddenly woke up when the doctor was about to perform a surgery to her! she actually felt the doctor slicing her up... scary...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yea i tell my cousins stuff and they don't listen and shiet happens and then they go oh u were right. funkin... gar they piss me off sometimes lol if they don't wanna help themselves then i can't help dem. jeezus people are biatches LOL
hahahhaha ok, love, calm down. i'll help u beat them up later. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol some people really do need a beating lol

I once saw this show in Discovery channel... about a woman who suddenly woke up when the doctor was about to perform a surgery to her! she actually felt the doctor slicing her up... scary...
ewwwwww dat is scary. i heard stories like dat b4

judyp

sarNie Adult
you only get to wear braces for 2-3 months? how lucky... I had braces for 2 years! :lmao: but at least my teeth are straight now... lol

speaking of wisdom tooth, my dentist told me I have to get a surgery to pull them out... wtf... my wisdom teeth on my lower jaw are both impacted and surgery is the only way to get them out... I know his hands are itching to slice up my gums and take those babies out but I'm too scared... :(

you're a student nurse? I'm a student nurse as well! :D
yes, im a student nurse. after this semester, i have one more to go!! yayyy!

oh one of my ex-coworkers told me that he saw something on tv about this man who underwent a brain operation and he was awake!! so weirddd and creepy.

judyp

sarNie Adult
im happy that you're happy noy! lol. i've never had friends in jail. but then again, i don't have many friends. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im happy that you're happy noy! lol. i've never had friends in jail. but then again, i don't have many friends. lol.
:lol: thanks judy! I found out today that he was release last night! :clap: He was suppose to be release in the summer but sooo glad he's out now!

Ahhh don't feel bad bout not having much friends! I don't either! LOL. Well, at least I don't have much girl friends. Mostly guys.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay for u noy ^_^....

font worry judy.. i can be ur friend ^_^.. hehe lol.. xp.. :wub:

***oooowwwwwiiiiieeeeessssss.... *** my eyes itches..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
congratulations! is it too forward to ask how long he was in there for...cuz i can't imagine being locked up for even one hour? haha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes, im a student nurse. after this semester, i have one more to go!! yayyy!

oh one of my ex-coworkers told me that he saw something on tv about this man who underwent a brain operation and he was awake!! so weirddd and creepy.
you're almost in the finish line! LOL
I still have 6 semesters to go... can't wait until I graduate nursing so I can enter med school! ^_^ if there are any med schools that are willingly accept me... LMAO

congratulations to your friend, Noy! :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
congratulations! is it too forward to ask how long he was in there for...cuz i can't imagine being locked up for even one hour? haha
LOL
I can imagine myself locked up with Aum...hahahaha!
one hour is not enough... one night is better!! :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
you're almost in the finish line! LOL
I still have 6 semesters to go... can't wait until I graduate nursing so I can enter med school! ^_^ if there are any med schools that are willingly accept me... LMAO

congratulations to your friend, Noy! :clap:
yeah, im in an accelerated program so it is 16 months. wahhhh! it has been the hardest schooling of my life! lol. and ill be getting an ADN, however, once im done im going to work towards my BSN which is about another year.

im trying to get ahold of my clinical instructors so i can use them as references. well i only need 1 more reference. im trying to apply for a Pediatric Nurse Extern position. i talked to 2 yesterday about writing a letter of recommendation for me. lets just hope they don't take to long because i want to submit my application. im soo excited! lol.

kulyia

RUK
:lol: thanks judy! I found out today that he was release last night! :clap: He was suppose to be release in the summer but sooo glad he's out now!

Ahhh don't feel bad bout not having much friends! I don't either! LOL. Well, at least I don't have much girl friends. Mostly guys.

omg. lol. i thought you said "THATS Judy!" lol. i was like "WTH" .lol i love the ROCK ON picture. haha :dude:

how long was he in there? my brothers in jail and is serving time for 11 or 7or around there more yrs. :huh:

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ hmm. it says that shes a young diva actress? how old is she? she looks old in that picture and so does the "long hair man". lol.