The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
is there a way to find out who someone is just from their license plate without paying? like if i wanted to find out online or something?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey, does anyone know someone who is rich and is willing to be my loan shark? i need like $20,000. i will pay them back like 1500 a month! i will definitely pay interest!! hahahaha i'm laughing but this is a serious question.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hey, does anyone know someone who is rich and is willing to be my loan shark? i need like $20,000. i will pay them back like 1500 a month! i will definitely pay interest!! hahahaha i'm laughing but this is a serious question.

when you find that person, let me know. I want them to adopt me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sure I'll lend you $20,000...
but I'll marry a rich old man first and wait for him to die so I can have ALL his money! :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sure I'll lend you $20,000...
but I'll marry a rich old man first and wait for him to die so I can have ALL his money! :loool:
damnit, dumpling, i got all excited!! hahaha

on another note everyone, guess what? wellyou know how i was doing the Miles of Change fundraiser last month. anywho, I am being recognized for some things in the company for going above and beyond. i knew about that stuff but upon randomly searching online, i came across a blog about me! i don't know where it came from. but i feel special!! check it out! lol

http://milesofchange.blogspot.com/2009/03/...-rising-up.html

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww congrats chicka ^___-" and I am starting to get serious with some stuff now. I am now ready to launch some things lol so look out for some big changes and new activities within the up coming month ! WoOt yay summer and no school lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
y6eah i know cause im bored now a days aint got anything much to do when schools almost out and its to hot to go out all the time LOL only on weekends im out

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Awww congrats chicka ^___-" and I am starting to get serious with some stuff now. I am now ready to launch some things lol so look out for some big changes and new activities within the up coming month ! WoOt yay summer and no school lol
omgosh, i feel like ur still a little baby! haha all grown up and having sex now....oh and gettin' ready to do some serious stuff too. LOL

lol tina so active online

aw congrats jaaa khun phee thookatha lol
kaub jai ja, nong ruk! thaun nee, cue kong ter laew na...going all masters and shiet! hahaha!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol today i got a rejection letter from one of da schools i applied too but ish ok. it's too far and now i don't gotta move :D

omgosh, i feel like ur still a little baby! haha all grown up and having sex now....oh and gettin' ready to do some serious stuff too. LOL
LMAO hahahahaha

kulyia

RUK
Okay. i just wanted to know... and srry if ichange the subject. Well, could you explain what conditions are your teeth? Its okay to share. lol. i may be going on a check up soon. Which ihavent in yrs. iknow iknoe iknow! its bad!!. But yea, ijust wanted to know so i can be prepared. :huh:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what condition my teeth are in now? erm well i still got baby teeth LOL but mine are perdy healthy and strong. i always floss and brush.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
damnit, dumpling, i got all excited!! hahaha

on another note everyone, guess what? wellyou know how i was doing the Miles of Change fundraiser last month. anywho, I am being recognized for some things in the company for going above and beyond. i knew about that stuff but upon randomly searching online, i came across a blog about me! i don't know where it came from. but i feel special!! check it out! lol

http://milesofchange.blogspot.com/2009/03/...-rising-up.html
LMAO
congratulations, lollipop! :clap:

Okay. i just wanted to know... and srry if ichange the subject. Well, could you explain what conditions are your teeth? Its okay to share. lol. i may be going on a check up soon. Which ihavent in yrs. iknow iknoe iknow! its bad!!. But yea, ijust wanted to know so i can be prepared. :huh:
my teeth... well, like diamend, they're healthy and strong... hahahaha
but both of my wisdom teeth in my lower jaw are impacted... I need to get them out through surgery -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my teeth? haha i think everyone knows the condition of my teeth right now...hence the recent induction of braces into my mouth. LOL

well, when u go to the dentist for the first time (if it's been a while), they are going to xray your teeth. sometimes, they will look in your mouth too to check the bone density, and how far they can reach into the pockets of your gums. if they go deep, it's bad (wow, i never thought i'd be saying that...LOLOLOL...pervert again). but just remember that if they say the numbers 1-4, it is decent. if they go higher, not so good.

kulyia

RUK
omgomg.. my appointment is on SATURDAY at 10:30AM. omg wish me LUCK PLZ. and those numbers. which i doubt. havent been there in YRS!

And guess what. there was a fight today in third period.. it was like 2 meters away from me. me and my other classmate were waiting for the students to get out of our third period class. But before that when we got out to wait, this mexican guy who came late to our second period was standing in front of us. And i asked him"Why you come late huh?" And he had that NASTA mad look on him. And i was like "Okay watever!" So Then came my other friend and she came to tell me she saw my junior high school picture. And she gave me it. And i looked at it. And then i turn my eyes up a little and saw this other guy iknew he came straight to that other guy and he was like one foot away from the other guys face. And was like "IHEARD U BEEN BLAH BLAH jessica and ashley!" then out of nowhere he drops his backpack and iknew it feel like acouple feet from my feet. but i didnt see but could sense it. And i looked. they started socking one another. Then this faggot ass wannabee loser was like "GET HIM OZZY GET HIM!" hes a wannabe gangster.-.- Exactly... So then i turned over to the Left to see my man. lol. he was standing there holding his backpack and wear a brown shirt. LOL. And he was waitin for his guyfriend to come. all i could remember was he had that CALM face on him. iremember i was like "SO calm!" in my mind when i saw him. Then i turned back down to look for me on the picture and act as if nothing was happening. And then the two guys went back and went to the wall I was at. And started coming close to us. AND I got SCARE. AND WAS LIKE OMFG RUN RUNRUN!!!. LOL. i was pushing my friend too. lol Then everyone came in. I remember seeing this other guy who came to split them up. He was a good guy. i told him in third period"IM PROUD OF YOU FOR STOPPING THEM". lol. he was like "OH WOW" haha. Well yea.supper scary. I thought my dummie was gonna jump in cause he and the other guy always talk in second period. Then in class, this annoyingass dude was like "what u do if they hit you?" i was lke"iwoulda cried." LOL. haha.. okay well this my story.