These 3 P'ek, Weir, Cee, and Nam which N'ek out these

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just want to know in ur opinion, who out of these N'ek match with these 3 P'ek, such as chemistry, facial structure, acting wise and attitude.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Weir and Alexandra [duhh. ^_^] lol. I like him with Pinky and Kwan too, just not as much as Alexandra and him. :lol:

Cee and Pinky <3
Cee and Noon :wub:

Nam and Pinky
Nam and Alexandra:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like Cee/Cheer, Cee/Kwan, Cee/Jui. Pan/Weir, Kwan/Weir. And I think Poo Praiya and Nam goes together even though she's not on there but since they're both tall.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like and I think he's got chemistry with these gurls!!

Cee-Cheer :wub:
Cee-Jui ^_^
Cee-Noon W :D
Cee-Alexandra :p
Cee-Aum B)
Cee-Amy :wub:
Cee-Pinky :wub:

I just wanna add Cee-Mo :p

I alwayz thought Cee-Kwan looked like siblings :lol:

As for Bee M. That gurl is just plain annoying :rolleyes:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
- Wier match with all the nang eks he's been paired with except Aum and Jui (who are and look older).
- Cee : hard to say. I like his funny personnality, but his face is just okay, not attractive to me... so it's hard to pair him with a nang ek... maybe Cheer.
- Nam and Bee :)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
after watching "KOM FAK" i totally love cheer and cee togehter, although cheers super tall but they make a awesome couple in kom fak. I guess they just had toi have a dramam lakorn together htat was it!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I loveee Cee with Pinky, Jui, Tangmo! Wier with Pinky and Pancake. And Nam with Jieb Chompoonuch, Nok Usanaee, and Kwan Usamanee!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just want to know in ur opinion, who out of these N'ek match with these 3 P'ek, such as chemistry, facial structure, acting wise and attitude.

Just want to ask anyone please, when u want to show pic on topic, how do I post it on here????????Tq very much for reply

nina07

sarNie Adult
you just use the link with these letters

Code:
[IMG]insert link here[/IMG]
hope that helps ^_^

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i would have to say

weir and kwan! :D
cee and cheer or tangmo! :D
nam and pinky or bee matika! :D