This Mistake;It's Mine; Chapter One Updated.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
 ​
This Mistake;It's Mine Trailer
Lee Minho | Tina Yang
 ​
With nothing being said, it ended. He was in pain.

"Forever." He was the one. I couldn't careless.

"Go." He cried pushing me away. "I said go." With his back facing me, I couldn't just leave.

Without him, I would have been rich. Married the man of my dream. I be "happy."

"You disappoint me." But it can only be you. Just you. Only you feel right.  

Oppa. Why can't you remember? "I was lonely."

"Get lost." He walk pass me. I wanted to stop him, and tell him, "I'm sorry."

"Stay." He stop me. "What would I do?" Don't. I'm going crazy.

To be honest, telling you "I'm okay," was a lie. I want you. I could die just thinking being without you. What would you do? No, what would I do? You complete me. Breaking your heart, time stop. I would be lost. I need you more than I need anything else. Money? All I want is you. Leaving you was for the best. See you again, my first love

#I be BORED. also; starting a new fanfic because all my other fanfic are stuck in my computer. T.T
Sadly, I can't continue them atm. :cry: So starting a new one was all I could do to waste my boredom.
My computer is somewhat dead? Not working. :shrug:  I have no idea why. As soon as I get it fix?
Which I don't know when. I'll be updating my other fanfic. So, as for now; enjoy "This Mistake;It's Mine." :D 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Sad... It sounds so dramatic.. :( anyways I'm waiting for the first chapter!
But I really wanted to know why he doesn't accept her back..... His,"get lost" made me sad... Lol it's like I'm so ready to read it!

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]This Mistake;It's Mine : Chapter One[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Lee Minho | Tina Yang[/SIZE]

"What, marriage?" Tina yell in surprise. "Tanny, I'm almost 18. Also you're not getting any younger."
                "They'll be here soon. I can't just said no when I already said yes." said Tanny.
                "You're crazy, Tanny. No, I'm going crazy. How many would be enough?"
                "Don't be rude. Hurry, let's go. And stop calling me Tanny in front of other people. I'm your mother, remember that."[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

"Tina, meet Won; your step-father." Tanny introduce Tina and Won to each other.
                "Are you okay, Tina?" Won ask.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
                "What?" Tina ask looking up at Won. "Yeah. It's fine."
                "What's wrong?" Won ask. "Do you have an appointment atm or anything; you've been looking at your watch for hours now."
                "It's nothing, Won." Tanny answer. "It's a habit of hers."
                "I'm sorry, Mr. Won." said Tina standing up from her seat.
                "Tina, what are you doing?" Tanny ask.
                "Sorry, Mom, but I have to go. I'm really sorry, Mr. Won." Tina rush out the door.
                "Tina. Tina." Tanny look at Won. "That girl."
                "It's fine, they're still young. Don't force them to get interest in our old people's marriage."

"I'm late. I'm super late. What to do?" Tina cried looking at her watch. "Please be there. Wait." Tina rush into a small, white, old looking house. "Minho-ah." said Tina running out of breath. She look around. "Minho-ah." No answer. "Stupid." She look down onto her feet. "I ran all the way here without resting too."
                "You're late." a guy's voice whisper into her ear. She got surprise and turn around. The guy kiss her right away. "I was starting to be impatient waiting. You know how I hate waiting for you." He kiss Tina on the forehead, and hug her into his arms. "I miss you." Tina hug him back.
                "What happen?" Tina ask.
                "I got kick out." he reply. "I'm homeless right now, Tina." 
                "Hm. I know." Tina reply with a really low voice. "What about your dad?"
                "I heard he's going to get married with his girlfriend soon, I don't know if I want to call him up."
                "At least, get a place to stay for now." said Tina. "Don't worry me."
                "Okay. I"ll call him. I won't make my girlfriend worry."[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

"Who? Your boyfriend?" Tanny ask. "Tina, you're not even 18 yet and you're talking about dating." [SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
                "Mom, we're not going there." reply  Tina. "It's not happening again. I'm 17, and we're just dating. It's not like he got me pregnant or anything serious. I just want to invite him over for dinner, but thanks to you I have to cancel it."
                "Tina, am I your mom or are you my mom?" Tanny ask. "Why are you giving me a lecture. I only ask one question, I be getting 10 answers."
                "Mom, he--Won, and his son will be here soon." Tanny interrupted Tina.
                "What? Mom, I wasn't told any of this. And what? Now he has a son? Mom, what are you doing to my life?"
                "I'm the one getting married, not you."
                "Ding dong. Ding ding Dong."
                "They must be here. Behave yourself Tina." Tanny and Tina walk over to the door. "Won-ah." The door slowly open, Tina's eyes were full of surprise and shock.
                "Minho-ah." Tina whisper.
                "What are you doing here, Tina?" Minho ask. "Are you relative to my dad's girlfriend?"
                "Minho, this is Tanny, my girlfriend and her daughter Tina. Tanny, Tina, this is my son, Minho." said Won.  Minho's face went from smiling to clueless. "Let's hope you two get along well, okay?" said Won. "Don't stress Tanny and I too much." He laugh.  Tina and Minho stood there staring at each other not saying a word.
                "What's wrong?" Tanny ask looking at Tina and Minho. "Your brother is too handsome that you can't believe it, Tina?" Tina look at her mother, and fake a smile. Tanny and Won laugh. "Oh, let's go on inside."

A few minutes pass, and Minho and Tina just stood there with Tanny and Won without saying at word. Especially Minho; he just stared at Tina.
                "Mom, I have to leave for school early tomorrow, so I need to head to bed early." said Tina.
                "What?" Tanny ask. "You always stay up late anyways, so what does it matter? Don't be rude."
                "It's fine, let Tina go to bed. Minho looks bored too, so Minho and I probably be leaving now too." said Won. "Also, it's getting really late." Won look at Tina. "Sorry for staying here so late, Tina."
                "I'm sorry too." Tina reply. Minho and Won left.

"You crazy, girl." Tanny said hitting Tina on the shoulder. "That was so rude of you. Won and Minho would have thought they were not being welcome here so they left." Just then Tina's phone ring, she look at her phone.
                "I'll be out for a bit." she said. Tina grab her jacket and rush out the door.
                "What on earth is this girl doing? She's driving me crazy."

Tina stop at a playground around the corner of her house. She look around.
                "Minho-ah." she yell. "Min-Tina." Tine turn towards the swings which were on the opposite side of the playground, and spot Minho on the swing. Tina walk over to him and sat on the swing next to him. "Let's--" said Minho. Tina look at him. "--let's talk to them about us--We can't." Tina interrupt Minho. "What'll happen? How will they feel? They'll be really sad, Minho-ah."
                "Then, we'll survive?" Minho ask. "What happen to us?"
                "We. Can't we just--" said Tina. "This is stupid." cried Tina. "We can't do anything about it. What to do?" Tina started crying in tears. "I don't want to break up." Minho pull Tina and hug her tight in his arms.

The next morning, Tina woke up from her bed with swollen eyes. 
                "Tina, aren't you up yet?" yell Tanny as she open Tina's door room. "Do you know what time it is? Won, and his son has been waiting for an hour now."
                "What?" Tina got up from her bed. "What are you talking about? Why are they here? I told you I would be busy today morning. Tanny, you--Gosh. I'm going crazy."
                "What's wrong? Your eyes. What happen? Did you cry?" Tanny ask as Tina was trying to hide her face. "What happen? Did you get dump by your boyfriend last night? I told you it wouldn't last. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Tina started crying and sat on her bed.
                "This is all your fault, Mom." she cried.
                "Could you stop it?" Tanny whisper to Tina. "You're too loud they will hear you from downstairs."
                "What'll happen if they hear me? I'm broken, Mom." Tina cried louder. "Is that all you can care about? Your marriage, your life? What about me? I'm going crazy atm. Why can't you just be a Mom once for me?"
                "You make me sick, Tina." said Tanny. "If you're going to act like this go live with your father. Go live with that coward father of yours."
                "Okay, you said so Mom." Tina walk out her door room. She rush downstairs and without anything, she rush out the door.
                "What have we done, Minho?" Won ask. "We just destroy a family."
                "Dad, I--I have to go. I forgot I have to meet up with my girlfriend." Minho rush out the door.

"Tina. Tina, wait up. Tina." call Minho as he caught up with her and grab her arms. She kept her head down and just kept on sobbing. Minho pull her into his arms. "Are you stupid? What'll happen, you ask? This is what will happen. We'll be apart. You'll be sad. I'll be sad."
              "What to do?" Tina cried. She hug Minho tightly. "It's too complicated." 

chapter two will be up soon; i hope. :D