Tik, Aff, Yaya, Chom, Ploy

Candyy

sarNie Egg
in group pictures, aff and yaya look out of place, but in couple pictures with tik, they all look really good :D

ploy and araya both look equally stunning!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I'm taking another closer look and I love this shoot more than ever. First of all, Tik can't be any more good looking than this. I can't stop drooling and going crazy over him. Secondly, in the cover group pic, Yaya's the closest to Tik and that's like a couple pic itself if you are just focusing on them. Lol. Lastly, on the second group pic, it's Aff's turn. Lol.

Araya's gorgeous in this shoot but to me, she don't suit Tik. Though she matches Lome/Rome, I don't think he's Mr. It for her either. I'm still waiting to see who will be her true match in my eyes. Hmmm.

As for Ploy, I'm not a fan nor a hater. She's just there and I'm here. Lol.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm taking another closer look and I love this shoot more than ever. First of all, Tik can't be any more good looking than this. I can't stop drooling and going crazy over him. Secondly, in the cover group pic, Yaya's the closest to Tik and that's like a couple pic itself if you are just focusing on them. Lol. Lastly, on the second group pic, it's Aff's turn. Lol.

Araya's gorgeous in this shoot but to me, she don't suit Tik. Though she matches Lome/Rome, I don't think he's Mr. It for her either. I'm still waiting to see who will be her true match in my eyes. Hmmm.

As for Ploy, I'm not a fan nor a hater. She's just there and I'm here. Lol.
Sain, you don't have to wait to see because his true match is his wife. Lol.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Sain, you don't have to wait to see because his true match is his wife. Lol.
Oh, I'm talking about Araya. Lol. To me, she don't suit Tik or Tik don't suit her. Lol. She matches Lome/Rome but he don't suit her either.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The behind the scene pictures are more interesting than the actual pictures and Yaya looks more lively in solo shots than in group ones.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! TIK IS TOO DAMN HOOOOTTT!!! damn he's looking good! loved his hair, his clothes... everything!!
im so proud of yaya... she's so young and so new in this industry, but yet she's holding her own and definitely working her butt off to prove that she belongs... round of applause for her, thats for sure. Everyone looked gorgeous, love!