To all Aum Patcharapa's fan

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is there any of Aum Patcharapa's fan in here that knows how to read Thai? If you do, can you please go into this website called Woodytalk.com? I don't know if any of you have seen Woody's talkshow before or not but he's going to interview Aum but the interview won't be airing. He said it's going to be a live interview and that the fans can participate. All the details is in his website but I don't know how to read Thai. Can somebody go in there and read what he's going to interview Aum about or wheter they interviewed her yet or not and please give us details about the interview? I love his talkshow because he is so straightforward and he gets to the point when he interviews people. If you haven't seen his show before, you should try it out.

moskat

sarNie Egg
yeah i saw that too and i want to know too. It would be interesting but i just don;t understand why woody show wouldn't air it. Imagine how high the rating would be.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think they said that it won't be airing because Aum has a contract with Ch7 so if she goes on another channel, they might get sued?