Too Sexy of Dances @ SEA games

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
What are your thoughts? Too inappropriate for the OG's or no, it's okay...it's just entertainment? Me personally it's looks like a strip dance, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4IL9l5Iyyg

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
interesting to see these kinds of thing at new years or sea games. i just think their dance was better fit for Talet Shows.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hey, it's talent. these girls rocks!!!!!! they don't only dance to this kind of stuff, they also dance to india song too. If to watch all the hmong people who dance to korean song, i rather watch this group. other group are ok but they are not really that good like these girls. you can tell that these girls practice hard on all their dance. hoping to see more from them in this upcoming hmong new year.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I bet the nyuj laus noj zaub mos really liked this dance. I feel
that this is a bit too inappropriate for the public. Why would
they wear something like this to perform when there are little
kids and og's out there? They have talent but they should cover
up a bit and think more about who their audience is.

population1

sarNie Egg
Seems, the k-pop wave is still there. I personally don't watch these kind of performances whether it be live or videos. I do agree with the above poster of how to consider the audience to make it appropriate for viewing as many old folks will not understanding the nature of it and the young ones, most notably the girls, may become sexualized. Other than that, too much booty shaking and grinding. There is enough of that already swarming the media, most notably korean girl group music videos on youtube.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol, they are pretty good, but all there moves are from Black Queen, they all even have there own korean name.
and they even say they are all Vang girls. they are all quiet impressive. and im sure all the
"guys" out there enjoyed it. even manybe the old guys. there clothing were too slutty.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think they might as well wear swimming suit. It will be more attractive to guy.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
hey!
ya think they in-pro
but think about it
would you really have the guts to dance like tat on stage?
though their dancing was a lilo stiff
they did good
shame on all those men or pplz who criticize them